Best country for immigration?

Guanzo
Message added by W-L

This is a reminder to everyone to keep political based discussion off the table. 

I'm 22 year old Turkish person i can speak english and turkish languages. I want to escape from my country for bad economy and government ruined my country. I can't see a good countries in the World. I don't have to much money. 

America : Mass shootings, Taxes, High house prices

Canada : Watch this

Europe : See Sweden and watch this

Russia : Bad economy and language problems

Latest option as migration Hong Kong : i don't know much about HK. high rent prices and expensive city. 

2 minutes ago, Guanzo said:

Latest option as migration Hong Kong : i don't know much about HK. high rent prices and expensive city. 

Don't, that's such a bad idea for a 22 year old Turkish person with little money. Hong Kong is extremely expensive to live in. In addition to the living expenses, there are a very little amount of locals who speak English and can only interpret in Cantonese, so you will have slim luck.

I know because I used to live in Hong Kong, and I am actually Hong Kong Chinese myself.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Dont listen to propoganda. If it were really true I would love sheep a lot more. Canada is a lovely place to live. Talk to people who actually live there, not youtube or facebook.

As far as I know, America is the only country where you can just apply to become a citizen and have any chance of succeeding. All other countries (to my knowledge) require you to have some sort of job lined up with a company sponsoring you, or some other thing going on. Hell if you really want, you could attempt to claim refugee status. Although it will take you a while since our immigration service is underfunded so congress can have a fake problem to eternally argue about without ever solving anything.

Also, we're a fairly big nation. "high house prices" only applies to the big cities. Plenty of small cities and towns with lower house prices and rent. Avoid state capitols and major population centers and your fine for the most part.

Avoid the west coast as well if you don't want ridiculously high taxes and cost of living. Mid-western states or east coast is better off.

Edit: I am aware that plenty of EU countries take refugees and immigrants, but I'm not sure how Citizenship works over there.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It can be hard to immigrate to places if you don't have good job skills. And most countries suck, it's just trying to find which one impedes on your freedoms the least. Some countries that come to mind are Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Canada.

That's the first time I've seen someome complain about US taxes. Except the filthy rich that is. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

The US. There is no other answer.

"Mass shootings" are an EXTREME statistical anomaly and are not a day-to-day threat. And if you're really scared, you can arm yourself to protect your property and life. 

Image result for gun ownership vs crime rate 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

9 minutes ago, MellowCream said:

The US. There is no other answer.

"Mass shootings" are an EXTREME statistical anomaly and are not a day-to-day threat. And if you're really scared, you can arm yourself to protect your property and life. 

Image result for gun ownership vs crime rate 

People who own 1000 guns are also an anomaly. 

Use homicide per capita. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

3 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

People who own 1000 guns are also an anomaly. 

Use homicide per capita. 

I don't think you understand the chart, I'd be more than happy to explain it, but AFAIK, political discussion is not allowed on this forum.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

New Zeland or Canada, get a bachelor's or a higher degree, IELTS, some certificates from your working area and start applying. NZ has lots of immigration programs. Canada as well. Watch videos and try to find groups on facebook. Always helpful. I'm the same age as you and finishing my IT college, get some working experience + what I said before and do my best. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

2 hours ago, Guanzo said:

You forgot the important part. Without a green card you cant work. They make it difficult to get one, especially with who is in the White House. If you get caught working without a green card you can be imprisoned and or deported. Also taxes are not always high, it depends on what state you live in. Many talk about the US have lower taxes than most countries. Who says you need a house, you can always rent and house or apartment. The price depends again on where you live. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

3 hours ago, Guanzo said:

Ummm, isn't this a good thing for you (immigration part)? I'm confused... Also that video has some facts wrong... I'm not denying some dirty money hasn't come in (seriously this is true everywhere), most of the issues are with corporations evading taxes... As for the house prices, truth is a lot of homes are in fact still bought by Canadians or at least here in Ontario.

https://tvo.org/video/documentaries/the-great-canadian-tax-dodge

Seriously tho unless the canadian gov is only going to let in money mooching lazy pricks (you know the type, who just to leech of the system and complain when they are perfectly able to work, I've yet to meet a person like this however that isn't a born Canadian) this country is a great place to live. High taxes high cost of living near any major city, but I would likely live no where else (less Japan).

Actually that is one place you might be able to get a Visa is Japan to teach English.

Also FYI the "Billions" mentioned in the video you linked is nothing... Sell about 1000 homes in Toronto you've got 1 billion... AKA to get billions it's equal to 6 home in Toronto being sold every day.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/anbang-insurance-bc-assets-fraud-1.4656819

Also, also you still can own a home w/o breaking the bank in Canada in some places and in others if you're willing to drive (or train) to work(and depending where don't fear a nuclear meltdown).

35 minutes ago, MyLittleFella said:

New Zeland or Canada, get a bachelor's or a higher degree, IELTS, some certificates from your working area and start applying. NZ has lots of immigration programs. Canada as well. Watch videos and try to find groups on facebook. Always helpful. I'm the same age as you and finishing my IT college, get some working experience + what I said before and do my best. 

example,

iPhone or Laptop price in Usa : 1000$

in New Zealand : 1250-1400$

and expensive to shipping in amazon. 

@AluminiumTech misspells his username lives in HK, I think. Perhaps he can shed some insight. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

15 minutes ago, Guanzo said:

example,

Bro, you can't have everything. If you think that America is the solution, well, you can always try to go there. I'm just sayin', as an Brazilian, anywhere else in the world would be better for me. I don't even like to say I'm Brazilian, people see my country as monkeys, soccer and carnival. I'm not any of those.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700X @ 5.6GHz (single core boost) | 5.4GHz (all cores); Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair Hero X670E; RAM: Team Group T-Force 2x16GB (32GB) DDR5 @ 6000MHz CL38; GPU: RTX 4080 - ZOTAC GAMING AMP Extreme AIRO; Case: NZXT H7 Flow; Storage: Kingston KC3000 1TB + Adata Legend 900 2TB; Cooling: Cooler Master PL360; PSU: Corsair HX 1200

1. Is so unrealistic to happen to you. If you look at the numbers, you are more likely to die from a train.

2. Is a State by State thing, Federal taxes aren't that bad. Especially compared to a lot of Western countries.

3. Also a State by State thing. Go to Texas, affordable housing, low taxes. Go to California, unaffordable housing, insane taxes.

I think it would be smarter to figure out how you want to make your living, and which country will facilitate that, and will actually let you in. 

3 hours ago, Guanzo said:

I'm 22 year old Turkish person i can speak english and turkish languages. I want to escape from my country for bad economy and government ruined my country. I can't see a good countries in the World. I don't have to much money. 

Europe : See Sweden and watch this

Russia : Bad economy and language problems

why are you watching an alt-right channel for information regarding other countries? these people are the followers of modern day fascism 

America: come here. You will fit in and be assimilated very quickly. US of A always had a knack for assimilating immigrants. 

Canada: like the USA if you dont like Trump or mind the cold

Europe: This continent has been going downhill ever since WWII. Avoid. If you still wanna go, just follow some of the popular destinations and routes used by the refugees. Sweden is nice but too cold for me. settle in one of the EU member states if you want the opportunity to live elsewhere or travel across Europe freely. 

Russia: It's still Europe, well, western part at least. Its still Europe culturally tho. Go there if you worship Putin. 

Hong Kong: hm... Asia? you will probably experience quite a bit of strong culture shock, even if it is a former British colony. You should learn some Cantonese. Sure you can use English there but dont expect to converse with the grannies and grandpas there in that language. English is mostly spoken fluently by the professionals and young people there.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

As far as I know, America is the only country where you can just apply to become a citizen and have any chance of succeeding. All other countries (to my knowledge) require you to have some sort of job lined up with a company sponsoring you, or some other thing going on. Hell if you really want, you could attempt to claim refugee status. Although it will take you a while since our immigration service is underfunded so congress can have a fake problem to eternally argue about without ever solving anything.

Also, we're a fairly big nation. "high house prices" only applies to the big cities. Plenty of small cities and towns with lower house prices and rent. Avoid state capitols and major population centers and your fine for the most part.

Avoid the west coast as well if you don't want ridiculously high taxes and cost of living. Mid-western states or east coast is better off.

Edit: I am aware that plenty of EU countries take refugees and immigrants, but I'm not sure how Citizenship works over there.

He can just pretend to be a refugee and say hes 12. It works in Europe for men with full beards claiming child refugee status.

The mass shooting thing with the US is not as big an issue as you think. As a country, we're far larger than most countries population wise, to the point that a single US state is more analogous to a European country. Adjust accordingly (ie United States vs Europe as a single entity), and you'll see that we're no worse off than Europe.

Then there's the whole gun violence vs violent crime aspect. The US is somewhere in the middle on gun death (2/3 of which is suicide, and most of the remaining is tied to gang crime), but we,'re one of the safer countries for violent crime.

Hell, most crime in the US centers around large cities with strict and nonsense gun laws, sanctuary city laws, "hate speech" laws, and excessive welfare programs. Avoid places like LA, NYC, and Chicago  and you're good to go.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

35 minutes ago, Guanzo said:

example,

But wages are higher. 

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

The mass shooting thing with the US is not as big an issue as you think. As a country, we're far larger than most countries population wise, to the point that a single US state is more analogous to a European country. Adjust accordingly (ie United States vs Europe as a single entity), and you'll see that we're no worse off than Europe.

Then there's the whole gun violence vs violent crime aspect. The US is somewhere in the middle on gun death (2/3 of which is suicide, and most of the remaining is tied to gang crime), but we,'re one of the safer countries for violent crime.

Hell, most crime in the US centers around large cities with strict and nonsense gun laws, sanctuary city laws, "hate speech" laws, and excessive welfare programs. Avoid places like LA, NYC, and Chicago  and you're good to go.

Not to mention the overwhelming majority of incidents in the US involving a firearm being used are actually instances of self defense.

Just now, killcomic said:

But wages are higher. 

How hard is it to immigrate?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just now, killcomic said:

But wages are higher. 

doesnt matter. By purchasing power parity, their income level is lower. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Just now, Trik'Stari said:

Not to mention the overwhelming majority of incidents in the US involving a firearm being used are actually instances of self defense.

Not included in the FBI statistic.

However, the CDC did do a study in 2016 on gun usage in self defence. 300,000 instances per year of defensive use of a gun where the trigger was pulled.

Vs 30,000 gun deaths, of which only 11,000 are actual homocides.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.