Trump has won

NTDaws

Didn't expect Trump to win, but i knew either way the result would be terrible in any case.

"We will build a firewall, the firewall will work, the firewall will be successful and if you don't think firewalls work all you have to do is ask Yahoo" 

The NY Attorney General is likely going to press charges against Trump and the Trump foundation. Despite Schneiderman being shady at times, at least he isn't afraid to go after powerful people.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

6 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

My bad, wrong quote.

4 minutes ago, SCHISCHKA said:

is that what the police does?

Congress is supposed to create the law and the President is supposed to implement procedures that need to be followed (yes by the police) to fulfill those laws. That's the reason States have been able to legalize Marijuana even though it is still national illegal because Obama hasn't created procedures to punish breaking the law.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

That is why the system is rigged!

How can it be rigged while Trump wins at the same time? That's not how rigging works...

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

The NY Attorney General is likely going to press charges against Trump and the Trump foundation. Despite Schneiderman being shady at times, at least he isn't afraid to go after powerful people.

none of us did. least he gives a shit. aside from trudeau. what a dicktator get it lol

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

News to me. Hope they go for Hitlery and Bill too for their theft.

Trump knows how to insulate himself.

Hitlery is just clueless.

Just now, Canada EH said:

News to me. Hope they go for Hitlery and Bill too for their theft.

For what theft exactly?

22 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Yeah more so for you guys. Not really for anyone else in the world, besides their bank/trading account(s).

You're joking, right? Have you ever studied world history?

3 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

How can it be rigged while Trump wins at the same time? That's not how rigging works...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/samantha-bee-meets-trumps-paranoid-fans-who-say-election-is-rigged_us_57f6139de4b0b7aafe0c029c

It's not rigged if Trump wins, ask his supports.

“So it’s rigged if Hillary wins but not rigged if Trump wins?”

“Exactly,” the man replied.

“Isn’t that like saying any woman who doesn’t want to date you is a lesbian?” Harkin asked.

“Exactly,” the man repeated.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

2 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

For what theft exactly?

They been skimming off their foundation for decades.

Her paid speaches.

We're boned either way, at least with Trump congress would actually do something. 

2 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

They been skimming off their foundation for decades.

Is there actually evidence or accusations like Trump raping or did you read the in enquire next to Hillary's Lizard babies?

Just now, Mooshi said:

We're boned either way, at least with Trump congress would actually do something. 

Not anything useful. Probably bullshit to do with abortion and gay marriage. 

System: Thinkpad T460

Just now, danwager11 said:

Is there actually evidence or accusations like Trump raping or did you read the in enquire?

The authorities have been looking into it, just like the emails.

The authorities have been looking into it, just like the emails.

The emails have been cleared by the FBI.

1 minute ago, danwager11 said:

Is there actually evidence or accusations like Trump raping or did you read the in enquire?

Actually, Trump raping Ivanna Trump is a matter of official record in the form of an affidavit.  It was later recanted, but it is there.

3 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

Not anything useful. Probably bullshit to do with abortion and gay marriage. 

More like congress will turn down bad ideas instead of rolling with it lmao

In all seriousness, we're choosing between a criminal and reality tv meme man. 

8 minutes ago, danwager11 said:

My bad, wrong quote.

Congress is supposed to create the law and the President is supposed to implement procedures that need to be followed (yes by the police) to fulfill those laws. That's the reason States have been able to legalize Marijuana even though it is still national illegal because Obama hasn't created procedures to punish breaking the law.

ok thats clearer. we dont have a senate or congress we have queen who has a representative blindly sign everything parliament passes

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

Fact: Trump has a reading grade level of 3. You will notice that when he is speaking.

The geek himself.

Capture.JPG

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

us dollar index: http://www.investing.com/quotes/us-dollar-index-streaming-chart

great. i get to wake up in the morning x% poorer.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

Fact: Trump has a reading grade level of 3. You will notice that when he is speaking.

He dont read from a teleprompter, like the measured and calculated HItlery.

Obama must feel stupid supporting Hitlery. But he had to take the measured and calculated road too, thinking about his future after he leaves office.

He dont read from a teleprompter, like the measured and calculated HItlery.

Look at how Obama speaks in a interview. without a prompter. 

The geek himself.

Yes I heard that argument too. Because of Social Media, the parties cant mute the fringes.

Obama is a good slick talker.