What's your Religion

nicon

What's your religion?

Quote me if you want one added (not silly, but a real religion)

Please don't fight. We have a right to believe in what we believe and respect other's beliefs. Ok? Oh, and try not to force a conversion in the middle of the LTT forums.

Happy Voting!  :D

edit: I'm really happy to see how far this tread has gone. I added some more religions BTW. And before you quote me again being like "dude put <insert name here>ism, check to see If I already put it :)

"catholic" - (I don't actually believe there is a god)) Inb4 this is taken down

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

"catholic" - (I don't actually believe there is a god))

thats being agnostic

agnostic: to belive that the presence of a God or any supernatural entity, is yet to be confirmed or denied, nothing is certain

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

shibbity bloopin blorg blorg blorg ffs I know I mixed them up stop quoting me

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

post-43930-0-51175300-1421796008.jpg

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Atheist/Agnostic are not the same thing, Agnostic's don't believe in any form of higher power. Atheists believe there is some kind of higher power but it it's associated with any of the existing religions.

no no no

agnostic is what i said on my post above

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

Atheist/Agnostic are not the same thing, Agnostic's don't believe in any form of higher power. Atheists believe there is some kind of higher power but it it's associated with any of the existing religions.

It's the other way round.

godpotato_by_jada_123-d61v90q.png

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

EVERYBODY GET READY FOR THE

The other way around man =).

Oh, and I made my own "Religion" up.  I follow all religions.

No, Agnostics say they don't know. That it's impossible to know. Atheist is the lack of belief in a higher power. I'm Agnostic Atheist. What's you're thinking of is Deist. Also, OP this thread was a bad idea.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Atheism is not religion. Its i dont care and I might would if there is proof but maybe not because I dont care mood.

No, Agnostics say they don't know. That it's impossible to know. Atheist is the lack of belief in a higher power. I'm Agnostic Atheist. What's you're thinking of is Deist. Also, OP this thread was a bad idea.

im agnostic too, now join me brother, to SCIENCE

What's your religion?

Quote me if you want one added (not silly, but a real religion)

Please don't fight. We have a right to believe in what we believe and respect other's beliefs. Ok? Oh, and try not to force a conversion in the middle of the LTT forums.

Happy Voting!  :D

Clarkson, God of Hellfire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqHxrxnA85E

Java tuts:

Constructors, possibly more to come.

221 Goodbye.

You got them flipped. And. AYYYY it's not so bad. No fights so far.

Atheism is not religion. Its i dont care and I might would if there is proof but maybe not because I dont care mood.

That's agnostic.

You got them flipped.

indeed I did, I blame not properly paying attention to what I was typing.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

im agnostic too, now join me brother, to SCIENCE

Well there's Gnostic and Agnostic for every religion/belief. Gnostic means you think you are right no matter what. Agnostic means you admit you could be wrong. So I don't believe in a God, but admit there's a possibility because we will never know.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Completely fuckin' reversed.

Bushido buddhist. =Confucianism and zen buddhism

Let's keep this civil guys

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"