What's your Religion

nicon

Why should I? I don't have to defend it, especially to someone like you. If you need to argue over something you cannot prove doesn't exist, find an anti-religion forum and circle jerk with those people. Otherwise, step back and stop carrying so damn much about what other people believe. It's just sad.

I also find your signature hilarious. If a religious person said anything remotely close to that, you would call them all sorts of names and call them crazy.  But you know, religious people are the only ones capable of evil or evil thoughts.

God Bless you OlekKing, and may you have a good life. Because everyone deserves that.  :)

Give up, he's a sad angry little boy filled with too much hatred.  Hell, I know devout religious people who are far more accepting of other peoples religions/faiths than he is.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Give up, he's a sad angry little boy filled with too much hatred.  Hell, I know devout religious people who are far more accepting of other peoples religions/faiths than he is.  

I don't go around trying to belittle others by calling them "sad angry little boy".

I don't have to accept your faith or religion, i respect you, i do not have to respect your ideologies nor do i have any reason to.

Either way i'm trying to be civil here and that's the kind of crap you write down in your first post. You begin your first post with some pathetic ad-hominem. Are you really that emotionally worked up, that incapable of giving a proper response, that you resort to such a pathetic fallacy? Just an honest question there.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Still missing the point and still continuing with the ad-hominem. Of course you don't have to do anything, but it just further shows your weakness and cowardice. If you don't want to discuss the subject then don't post anything on a thread like this, especially something as stupid as your other post. Nice grammar BTW.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but the point of the thread isn't for you to debate what religion is or if it exists, but specifically asks what you believe in or don't believe in. Nothing more. So I am just following the thread's purpose. But if it makes you feel better to believe I don't want to debate over something pointless because I'm just a coward, go ahead? I also don't' think you know what ad-hominem is. When did I ever provide such a thing? I came in, stated something very basic of what I believe in and that was all. Either you're schizophrenic like you accuse religious people of being and saw something that wasn't there, or you're just a troll.

And yes, I made a grammar mistake. It is a lot harder to write when you have a disorder to deal with, but thank you, I have made the edit to my original post already. Does it make you feel like a big man to point it out?

And he has the audacity to claim he's being civilized. His definition of the word is majorly skewed. But yea, I'll ignore him. He's not worth the time, or effort.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

"Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and inactivity."

You're just trying to get me annoyed and angry and it's not going to work. -_-

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Forgive me if I am wrong, but the point of the thread isn't for you to debate what religion is or if it exists, but specifically asks what what you believe in or don't believe in. Nothing more. So I am just following the thread's purpose. But if it makes you feel better to believe I don't want to debate over something pointless because I'm just a coward, go ahead? I also don't' think you know what ad-hominem is. When did I ever provide such a thing? I came in, stated something very basic of what I believe in and that was all. Either you're schizophrenic like you accuse religious people of being and saw something that wasn't there, or you're just a troll.

And yes, I made a grammar mistake. It is a lot harder to write when you have a disorder to deal with, but thank you, I have made the edit to my original post already. Does it make you feel like a big man to point it out?

Good way of putting it. Although what the thread "asks" for is something that should not impose any kind of anger and hatred towards one an others religion and beliefs, it is bound to happen just because people are like that. 

What I believe is right and don't you dare argue with me because I am right and you are wrong.

I don't go around trying to belittle others by calling them "sad angry little boy".

I don't have to accept your faith or religion, i respect you, i do not have to respect your ideologies nor do i have any reason to.

Either way i'm trying to be civil here and that's the kind of crap you write down in your first post. You begin your first post with some pathetic ad-hominem.

about the response I was expecting,  good people just tell me I'm wrong or that they are sorry that I am angry, but angry people with a chip on their shoulder respond like you did.  You  do absolutely nothing to further your cause,  No one likes listening to an angry man insult everyone who has a different opinion. At least half the religious people I have meet smile and are polite when they tell me they would like me to understand something.  They don't tell me I am a fool or uneducated, or stupid, or naive or even akin to "smallpox".

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I do loke religions but i do dislike the whole "religious service thing" as it is done in church very much. "I will read the book for you and then im going to tell you how the words are meant to be understood by you". I also dislike people who cant take a joke about their belives. Or who cant take a joke at all.

My personal believes ar kind of a mashup and quite comlicated but "dot be an asshole, be cool instead" sums it up pretty well. So its "other" for me

Main Rig:

-
CPU: i7-2600k @4.8 GHz - CPU cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro Motherboard: ASUS P8P67 Deluxe GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - HDD: Western Digital Green 1tb - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi r2 -

Obsidian 250D Build Log

Wisdom: You don't live longer if you're always in a hurry

You're just trying to get me annoyed and angry and it's not going to work. -_-

You were talking about having a personal relationship with a fictional, invisible character, that's usually attributed to Schizophrenia, thought maybe you should know.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

And he has the audacity to claim he's being civilized. His definition of the word is majorly skewed. But yea, I'll ignore him. He's not worth the time, or effort.

I have had a few discussions with him, his perception of reality is very skewed, you're not the first person to see this.

about the response I was expecting,  good people just tell me I'm wrong or that they are sorry that I am angry, but angry people with a chip on their shoulder respond like you did.  You  do absolutely nothing to further your cause,  No one likes listening to an angry man insult everyone who has a different opinion. At least half the religious people I have meet smile and are polite when they tell me they would like me to understand something.  They don't tell me I am a fool or uneducated, or stupid, or naive or even akin to "smallpox".

Not much I can do to further a discussion when replying to a comment which did precisely the same. You perceive the smallest form of defiance as "anger", just stop claiming that I'm angry, because I am not. I'm not insulting anyone here as long as they return the favor, I may be insulting whatever they believe in, now if you can't disconnect yourself from your beliefs then you have a problem, not me.

The quote in my signature says that "faith" is akin to the smallpox virus. Yet again you're showing that you can't disconnect someone from their beliefs. You don't get the quote? Belief without evidence brings no good, being certain of possessing the ultimate truth thanks to your faith brings nothing good, that's how you foster people such as the shooters of the recent Charlie Hebdo attack, they were two men who were deeply offended because a satirical magazine insulted their prophet, whom they hold more dearly than their own family or their own life, so they went on to avenge him like they said themselves. Faith brings no good apart from the warm,fuzzy false feeling of confidence or comfort it may give you.

. I'm not insulting anyone here

You were talking about having a personal relationship with a fictional, invisible character, that's usually attributed to Schizophrenia, thought maybe you should know.

Calling someone schizophrenic is not insulting,  hahahahaha.   You're funny.

Calling someone schizophrenic is not insulting,  hahahahaha.   You're funny.

Did i call him schizophrenic? He didn't even say that he held that position, he just spoke about it and posted a link.

And if you claimed that you talk to voices and invisible characters, how exactly am i being insulting by citing the definition of Schizophrenia?

You're trying way too hard to discredit me.

Seriously people, please don't respond to him. He's a troll and he will get the thread closed. That's what he is trying to do. Stop talking to him and let's get back to the original intent of the thread. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Did i call him schizophrenic? He didn't even say that he held that position, he just spoke about it and posted a link.

And if you claimed that you talk to voices and invisible characters, how exactly am i being insulting by citing the definition of Schizophrenia?

You're trying way too hard to discredit me.

I'm not trying at all, you're doing it all on your own. I am just drawing attention to it.

That's your opinion, not mine. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Seriously people, please don't respond to him. He's a troll and he will get the thread closed. That's what he is trying to do. Stop talking to him and let's get back to the original intent of the thread. :)

O.k I'm done.  Just had to point out a few home truths. 

Refusing to make a proper rebuttal to someone, straw manning him and then calling him a troll in a last attempt to get rid of him. You're a classy one.

Ok serious question now. For those of you who are religios, how did you end up with with your religion? How many of you grew into it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

O.k I'm done.  Just had to point out a few home truths. 

"Truths".

You know, i freaking love whenever you jump in these threads to reply to me, constantly trying to twist my words, constantly trying to discredit me without tackling any of my arguments or points and instead just calling me names , which i'm fairly sure you know is called ad-hominem.

Thank God I am an Atheist :D

All mighty Gaben is our God.

Why should anyone care what i believe in?

If i told you my beliefs (i refuse to call it a religion) you would immediatly start calling me out on shit and claiming me to be a hypocrite. When infact that would only prove my beliefe to be true further.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Not practicing Christian.

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one