Winners of LinusTechTips 1 million giveaway?

When are the winners of the giveaway going to be announced? According to the thread, it should have been announced during the WAN show. But I don't think it was. Anybody have an idea?

I won:)

(in my dreams)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Linus said on twitter that he is going to do it next week :/

can't find the tweet, did he name any specific date?

Gotta love it. 2 posts: one in the Giveaway and one asking about it. I can see a very dedicated member in you...

maybe someday (a long time in the future in a galaxy far, far away...) he'll come back 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

There should have been a minimum post requirement. All of these 1 post wonders kept winning and never claimed the prize

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

It's me!

I just want dat gaming rig yo.

I Just want dat case yo 

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

There should have been a minimum post requirement. All of these 1 post wonders kept winning and never claimed the prize

I fucking hate those people. They fucking never claim it. Linus should do a giveaway for those who have more than 500 posts and have been on the forum for more than 6 months. If that were to happen, definitely sign the fuck up.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I fucking hate those people. They fucking never claim it. Linus should do a giveaway for those who have more than 500 posts and have been on the forum for more than 6 months. If that were to happen, definitely sign the fuck up.

It is a giveaway for the channel not for the forum. Its just hosted here so its easier to draw than sorting through YouTube comments

We're currently working on it - fair few double posts to remove first.

It is a giveaway for the channel not for the forum. Its just hosted here so its easier to draw than sorting through YouTube comments

Well, maybe somebody can ask Linus if they can do a giveaway on here to do for us vet forum members. That would be nice. That way, we wouldn't have 1 post newbies winning but then not claiming the prize.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well, maybe somebody can ask Linus if they can do a giveaway on here to do for us vet forum members. That would be nice. That way, we wouldn't have 1 post newbies winning but then not claiming the prize.

I think someone made a thread about that a while back cant remember if he responded. Theres the surface pro 3 though

I think someone made a thread about that a while back cant remember if he responded. Theres the surface pro 3 though

I thought they were giving all the prizes at the same time, next week.

I thought they were giving all the prizes at the same time, next week.

i meant the g550j

the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread  ^_^).

yeh right :P only dedicated forums contributor should get a giveaway and i dont mean payed contributor but like the people who are on and active members, like you said probs 500+ with a good amount of time, not just dudes who spam 500 random "hi's" on posts.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

We're currently working on it - fair few double posts to remove first.

Well then stop wasting time here and get to work  :P

It's good you lot are doing stuff like that, stopping those cheaters from getting away with it!  :ph34r:

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

yeh right :P only dedicated forums contributor should get a giveaway and i dont mean payed contributor but like the people who are on and active members, like you said probs 500+ with a good amount of time, not just dudes who spam 500 random "hi's" on posts.

So you're saying that all the long-time fans of Linus shouldn't be able to win just because they haven't used the forums?  :huh:

So you're saying that all the long-time fans of Linus shouldn't be able to win just because they haven't used the forums?  :huh:

IDK. Maybe there should be 2 competitions. One for all the subscribers, and then one for those longtime forum members.

What about those (such as myself) who are active members but mostly post in off-topic, therefore having the post not get counted?

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.