Winners of LinusTechTips 1 million giveaway?

Hold on... There was a giveaway at some point? When?    Yes, I've been living under a rock..

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't mind if someone with a low post count enters/wins a contest, all that matters is whether or not they stick around after.

Ye.

I can feel the backlash if a 1post won and never returned ever. That's not a community giveaway, that's a community robbery.

Ye.

I can feel the backlash if a 1post won and never returned ever. That's not a community giveaway, that's a community robbery.

When a 1 poster wins and never returns

EiEyiD5.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Kind of rude isn't it?  I myself joined the forums for the giveaway myself however I've been watching Linus videos since the NCIX days. Needless to say you should welcome everyone into the community.

Agreed. Besides for people who criticize those who come to ask "stupid or asked hundred times before" questions. The fact that forums search doesn't work correctly play huge part in this. Yes, most questions are asked million times before. In fact, about half threads posted each day are about same thing. The thing is that new users come here for quick and personalized answers. They posts their problem or question and get answer that solves that. And maybe some general knowledge at same time for future problems.

If someone hates that so much, why not write easy and simple answers to each "question asked many times before" and just copy paste them. Or link to this wonderful overall guide they seem to have somewhere which covers everything. /sarcasm...

Hold on... There was a giveaway at some point? When?    Yes, I've been living under a rock..

Yeah,,, it ended last friday.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

maybe someday (a long time in the future in a galaxy far, far away...) he'll come back 

when the next give-away is happening 

It was me. I won. Not any of you. I did. Because. I did. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Give me the laptop and I'll be eternally greatful for Linus Media group

HP Pavilion p007tx (i5 4210u, gt840m, 8GB DDR3 memory and a 1 TB HDD that makes cool sounds when booting up) 

Since my laptop can't run modern games too well I use a PS4

I can't seem to find the original giveaway post. Can someone help point me to it?

Not good sportsmanship dude.

Good to know. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I hope I wasn't disqualified for double posting. The site's servers were lagging bad and I clicked "post" twice, not realizing it would post it twice.

I hope I wasn't disqualified for double posting. The site's servers were lagging bad and I clicked "post" twice, not realizing it would post it twice.

Bending the rules eh? 

UPDATE: IT WAS ANNOUNCED THAT THE WINNERS OF THE GIVEAWAY WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS FRIDAY ON THE WAN SHOW, SEPTEMBER 26, 2014.

Good Luck everybody! :)

Woot Woot!!! Still have a chance :)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

Bending the rules eh? 

NOT MY FAULT I SWEAR :ph34r:

Seriously though, I couldn't have been the only one experiencing uber-lag at the time he announced the giveaway. There were a bunch of youtube comments about how they couldn't access the website. Server overload methinks.

I don't know why I even entered.....I don't win anything :(

ik i always wonder what it feels like to win a giveaway. you go from being the guy that says you win nothing to the guy who rubs it in other ppls faces

You guys are all rich and stuff. I don't post here because i don't have anything to talk about :( 

Well good luck to everyone. And have no fear, if I win i will surely claim it :P

I won:)

(in my dreams)

I read you comment and then looked at your profile picture to see linus going HAHAHA at just the right time.

I don't know why I even entered.....I don't win anything :(

But if you don't enter anything you will definitely never win

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

I've been watching the channel for quite awhile now and didn't bother to sign up for the forum until now, and since this is a 1 million subscriber giveaway I'm glad there aren't any post requirements/etc for some of the items.

Good luck to all!