Winners of LinusTechTips 1 million giveaway?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand no, you have to wait a little more. The stream was awesome tho', i'm not watching it only for the giveaway.

Good job as always Linus :)

inb4 spam comments "THEY DIDNT DO GIVEAWAY"

As they attempted to do it, around five thousand people attempted to enter the forum at once, thus flooding the server.  They said they WILL do the giveaway and will record it and put it in the wan show twitch thingy.  Don't worry, be happy.

Well, aren't the LinusTechTips fans just having the worst luck ever. First, winners were supposed to be announced last week, and the WAN Show was postponed, then the winners were never announced and was supposed to be announced during today's WAN show, but then the LinusTechTips forum website went down and they couldn't announce it. So, let's hope we get those winners soon!

Well, aren't the LinusTechTips fans just having the worst luck ever. First, winners were supposed to be announced last week, and the WAN Show was postponed, then the winners were never announced and was supposed to be announced during today's WAN show, but then the LinusTechTips forum website went down and they couldn't announce it. So, let's hope we get those winners soon!

And also...

What do you guys think the specs of the custom PC that Linus will build be? Overkill, or a PC for your average gamer?

Calm down guys! He's probably just gonna post a topic with the winners

Life.exe is missing

probably for the best. page 742 of that thread is mostly 1 time posters, much like many of the pages i imagine.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

it still sucks though... :P

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Stop complaining, sorry, but it's not too big of a deal.

I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the facts. Personally, I like the suspense of watching the WAN show like WHOS GONNA WIN WHOS GONNA WIN... and then the site crashes. :)

it sucks because people just cannot watch linus do it and for some odd reason have to all be here at one time.sorry if I sound mad but I kinda am. B)

I really wish Linus would have put a 60 post minimum on the giveaways, it's really not fair to those with 7k posts on this forum.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm looking forward to see who gets the laptop.  It'd be a pretty amazing honor to be recognized as a contributor to the community and get a sweet laptop.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Well I'd be really happy if I win, and peoples who have 7k post are probbably members who are here for a long time, pretty sure that we have anti-spam protection.

Same here.

Come to think of it I don't think I've won anything good ever.  :(

I probably didn't win.

The greatest MLG noscoper ever!

well maybe they should put the site into offline mode (only they can access it) for a while if their system isn't powerful enough to handle the crowd  :huh:

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i

well maybe they should put the site into offline mode (only they can access it) for a while if their system isn't powerful enough to handle the crowd  :huh:

It's complicated.

It's complicated.

or maybe just random generate just before the show started then  :D

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i