Siri thinks Donald Trump is a dick | Literally -_-

AlTech

TheVerge reports that Siri thinks Donald Trump is a dick. Asking Siri what Donald Trump's age is returns information as well as a picture of a dick.

TheVerge has censored the image.

sirihed.0.jpg

I’m not even American, but I just spat out a turkey dinner. Apple’s Siri digital assistant thinks that President Donald Trump is a penis. If you use an iPhone to ask Siri how old Donald Trump is, you’ll be greeted with a picture of a penis instead of a photo of the President. At the time of writing, the penis picture keeps coming and going. Presumably, someone is editing the Wikipedia page associated with Donald Trump, or gaming the algorithm that Siri uses to source images.

Either way, it’s an odd bug that has created various incorrect answers in the past. The most memorable Siri fail was when it erroneously thought the Bulgarian national anthem was Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s “Despacito,” before Apple quickly fixed the result. There’s a whole subreddit dedicated to daily examples of Siri acting crazy, but today’s failure is particularly surprising given it’s Thanksgiving in the US. Today is probably not a good day to ask Siri about Donald Trump in front of the family dinner table.

I don't even know tbh. Thanksgiving or something. ?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Funniest "Technews" I've ever seen ?

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

It's a good thing it can no longer be replicated because that'll be traumatic even for him.

5 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Its just people messing with Wikipedia. Siri is just a drunk dog that sets reminders and fetches wiki info.

It doesn't form opinions of its own apart from suggesting Apple products when you ask for recommendations. 

Remember when Siri erroneously identified a Windows Phone as the best phone? https://thenextweb.com/mobile/2012/05/11/apples-siri-the-best-smartphone-ever-is-the-nokia-lumia-900-wait-what/

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I hope it doesn't stay like this for a schlong time.

1 hour ago, captain_to_fire said:

Remember when Siri identified a Windows Phone as the best phone?

Still not wrong.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Can we not bring this clickbait shite to the Tech News subforum on LTT? 

Fuck off with this shit.

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

5 hours ago, captain_to_fire said:

Tbf, windows phone was great. Untill certain someone decided to pull the plug and virtually kill it.

3 hours ago, wANKER said:

Can we not bring this clickbait shite to the Tech News subforum on LTT? 

Fuck off with this shit.

Im sorry, but people just want some nice upvotes on their posts....

25 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Still not wrong.

When Siri erroneously identified a Windows Phone as the best phone. 

There I fixed it. ?

That's what happens when you pull things from freely editable pages on the internet and act like you're the source... this would have been no problem if Siri would just say "from wikipedia:" when reading information from it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, captain_to_fire said:

When Siri erroneously identified a Windows Phone as the best phone. 

Yeah, Siri is still not wrong about either.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 hours ago, GoldenLag said:

Tbf, windows phone was great. Untill certain someone decided to pull the plug and virtually kill it.

Because no one is using it. Microsoft has great ideas but fails a lot in execution. 

3 hours ago, Sauron said:

That's what happens when you pull things from freely editable pages on the internet and act like you're the source.

Siri is quite good at math since it’s also plugged into Wolfram Alpha 

D65C2CA5-1358-4654-B308-1A8EFF2C0426.png

3 minutes ago, Sauron said:

That's what happens when you pull things from freely editable pages on the internet and act like you're the source... this would have been no problem if Siri would just say "from wikipedia:" when reading information from it.

She's does, at the bottom

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

14 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

Because no one is using it. Microsoft has great ideas but fails a lot in execution. 

actually quite a few people started using it. it was only when a certain company decided that it shouldnt be around anymore that it took a turn for the worse. dont get me wrong, it wasnt perfect, but it was pretty darn good for the time it stuck around

20 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

She's does, at the bottom

In that case I don't see why this is a big deal... I'd assume any other "assistant" would do the same when queried for someone's picture... unless it ISN'T a troll editing wikipedia but rather a bug with Siri itself.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Remember when Siri was the best personal assistant?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

2 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Don't act like Google Assistant is much better

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

2 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

Highkey it really is though.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

4 minutes ago, DrMacintosh said:

It is actually better than Siri, since Apple stopped doing any real work on Siri. And why are you even bringing specifically Google's assistant up? Alexa is far newer and also far better than both of them.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Just now, AluminiumTech said:

Highkey it really is though.

Google assistant struggles to set timers and reminders properly, at least siri can do that. Its about all I use an assistant for. 

47 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Can't remember what never happened.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

It appears that AI has become self-aware and already starts perfectly judging how people are. Gotta say, Siri is right is this case. He's kind of a dick.

Desktops

- The specifications of my almighty machine:

MB: MSI Z370-A Pro || CPU: Intel Core i3 8350K 4.00 GHz || RAM: 20GB DDR4  || GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX1070 || Storage: 1TB HDD & 250GB HDD  & 128GB x2 SSD || OS: Windows 10 Pro & Ubuntu 21.04

-Thread locked-

No trolling or flame-bait.

• This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and political or religious debates.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!