What Annoyed You Today?

Cereal5

That pretentious group mate who said she’ll make an excellent PowerPoint presentation only to find out it’s a half assed one and her excuse is “I failed to save”. You ain’t fooling anyone girl. Just admit it girl that you didn’t do it and later rushed it when I’m about to check it. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I was trying to buy some body panels for my car earlier, and the seller was being a real 'wheeler dealer' if you know what I mean. A bit of a Dell boy... people in the UK probably understand what I'm on about.

Anyway, he was going on about great the condition of these part were...even though he'd already sent me pictures and I could see surface rust like a KFC chicken breast :D But even though I mentioned this he kept going...in one ear out the other, he was like a broken record. 

I cut the conversation off as politely as I could...very annoying person.

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

I was obligated to buy a very expensive exhaust manifold kit for my truck because the carburetor wouldn't fit with the stock one

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Idiots in traffic. We call people like that "director of the universe". Apparently no rules apply to them. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

3 hours ago, Cereal5 said:

I refer you to my friends, Bowling for Soup: "high school never ends"

Oh god this is too accurate

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

My 1080ti being inexplicably bottlenecked (i hate the word but right now its true) in some games (GTAV, BF1, Overwatch???)but not all (Rainbow Six Seige, Batman Arkham Knight). 

What annoys me is I cant figure out what the underlying issue is even after a fresh driver install

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

When you're so good at your job you get dumped with more work load and more responsibilities at the same time but of course don't get a pay raise.

Oh you've just opened a can of worms:

Father is being an arsehole doing everything we told him not to.

Been trying to call my car insurance company for 5 days straight!!!!!!

DVLA taking forever with my driving licence (Adding D1 & C1 Provisional Categories) 

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

3 hours ago, xXxAdamxXx said:

When you're so good at your job you get dumped with more work load and more responsibilities at the same time but of course don't get a pay raise.

Same, new supervisor treats the community college's security as if it was ADX Florence.

And I'm a subcontractor and don't get the same benefits or wage than the others. E.g., I get 3 weeks max paid vacation, them 6. ?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 10/14/2018 at 7:10 PM, Cereal5 said:

In similar fashion to “what song are you listening to”, I thought I’d start this thread in the hopes of being able to let off some steam in a more private environment, and laugh at each other expense. It all works out in the wash, right? Obviously make sure you stick to the forum rules and regulations, I don’t want to get anyone banned.

So I guess I’ll start:

I work in a restaurant, and I had my phone sitting on the microwave charging. Someone came to use the microwave and upon opening it, yanked my phone off flying onto the ground, and, naturally, the case broke. Thankfully no phone damage. But I just bought this case earlier this summer. So... $30 wasted. Joy

Going at it with my wife and she said she wanted to pretend like she was 12 while we are doing it, this annoyed me because she’ll be 12 next week.

518A0D41-AFB9-4EA6-91F6-F7AF4A963BC7.jpeg

On 10/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, DrMacintosh said:

A question on my chem homework. 

There were a few options:

a.) 2.0x10^-3

c.) 2.0x10^-4

options b.) and d.) were far off the correct answer and I picked 2.0x10^-3 of course got the question wrong because the correct answer was 2.0x10^-4 but I read x10^-3 first and seeing as upon first glance the option I picked would seem correct unless you spent an unproductive amount of time nit picking for no valid reason. 

The only reason you would have a question with two answers that were off by a factor of 10 is to intentionally mess people up. 

Add that to the list of reasons I'll never respect the field of Chemistry. 

When you get a 3rd grade scientific notation question wrong

EE9C2E19-9FC6-4081-A76F-EFE4F8C21A3D.jpeg

How shitty BO4 is.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

39 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

How shitty BO4 is.

I bought it for the zombies..... But yeah some parts are just not good.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Just now, Cereal5 said:

I bought it for the zombies..... But yeah some parts are just not good.

That was a mistake. The entire game is shit. At least some Zombies maps from 3 were decent. But Treyarch's games have been getting exponentially worse since W@W.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

12 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

That was a mistake. The entire game is shit. At least some Zombies maps from 3 were decent. But Treyarch's games have been getting exponentially worse since W@W.

I haven't played since BO2. I wanted BO3 for the zombie chronicles but didn't have a platform then. Oh well

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

7 minutes ago, Cereal5 said:

I wanted BO3 for the zombie chronicles

Honestly, BO3 Zombies story was shit. Treyarch Retconned the entire story and made it into a poorly written rag. The only thing it was good for was the challenge of the easter eggs. I hope Treyarch goes under, the developers burned, and a new company taking their place.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

Honestly, BO3 Zombies story was shit. Treyarch Retconned the entire story and made it into a poorly written rag. The only thing it was good for was the challenge of the easter eggs. I hope Treyarch goes under, the developers burned, and a new company taking their place.

I haven’t even seen anything about bo4 and I’m a hardcore gamer, if you were stupid enough to buy it I feel bad for you

5F6ADC5C-2A6F-4C1F-B92D-D520E1A1AAC1.jpeg

I found it interesting that an old lady was eating her subway with a fork.

People blocking aisles with their carts or body or kids.

I once kicked a womans hand cart that was on the ground between the pillar in

the aisle and the shelving. I acted suprised but kept walking, she said something I couldnt understand her accent.

Wheelie carts are far too common, sometimes they are on the phone, then act like you are trying to take care in getting by but instead purposely bump the cart.

People that parallel park into a spot when its not necessary. I just dont give them any room, its their fault all the time because they are backing up. If I'm in the middle lane, their front end swings out, most dont even know because they are looking backwards. Their fault! If I am right behind them, I will move forward to make it too tight for them. That is if I have time.

People at the cashier paying in coin, I dont mind large coin, but nickels and dimes come on. If its children I dont mind, I just pay it for them.

Certain media commercials, like the radio ad for Alexa "I can control your life" or the new season of a tv series about a doctor with problems tied into another show where its all lovey dovey where the guy says "I just want a good home" "For my children wife and me" or the ad about Goodlife "Feel good about yourself" "Love yourself" annoying as fuck

19 hours ago, bleedblue said:

Joined the people who underwent training for our jobs the same time I did for lunch. I hesitate to call them my friends. All they seem to talk about is who's dating who, the name of that new hot chick from accounting. Why do people enjoy this kind of talk so much?

Good point. I wonder why people love rommance novels/tvs/films and ect. What's the point of these? Why can't everyone watch something like Batman?

Sudo make me a sandwich 

4 minutes ago, wasab said:

Good point. I wonder why people love rommance novels/tvs/films and ect. What's the point of these? Why can't everyone watch something like Batman?

Because plots of films and other works of entertainment are exactly the same as mundane gossip. Great point.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

An underground musician who I, dare I say, liked before they were cool, has become trendy to listen to at my school and it's pissing me off because I'm an asshole hipster who can't enjoy anything popular

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540