What Annoyed You Today?

Cereal5

Software not compiling due to annoying gtk and CXX ABI issues...

On 10/17/2018 at 7:46 PM, Nogghan said:

literally every math test or chem test i ever had, had 2 answers just like that almost every question 

Well at least it forces you to actually do the exercise and not just guess the question :P  (which is what I'm doing now, since I have no idea what the question was).

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Been (digitally) drawing again today, but I'm kinda stuck on one part.. Can't find much reference online and DeviantArt isn't being very helpful either, only showing me fetish art under that tag.. Ugh!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

On 10/15/2018 at 1:49 PM, LordOTaco said:

Finding out anime isn't real.

but... it is real

On 10/16/2018 at 5:43 AM, bleedblue said:

Joined the people who underwent training for our jobs the same time I did for lunch. I hesitate to call them my friends. All they seem to talk about is who's dating who, the name of that new hot chick from accounting. Why do people enjoy this kind of talk so much?

because that hot chick from accounting is out of their league, but if they sit in their cube thinking about her, ti's creepy. As a group, it's just "locker room talk".

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

29 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Been (digitally) drawing again today, but I'm kinda stuck on one part.. Can't find much reference online and DeviantArt isn't being very helpful either, only showing me fetish art under that tag.. Ugh!

what tag are you working on? XD

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 minute ago, Jtalk4456 said:

what tag are you working on? XD

I'm making a fence, like a steelbar fence.. I'm actually not sure on the proper English term for it. That kinda makes it hard to look for proper images too.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Found out i can no longer buy single Microsoft access 2016 licenses without grabbing a full pro for $400+ or signing up for O365.

Main PC = I5 7600K @4.5ghz, Asus Gtx1070, 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz, 480GB SSD, Msi Z270 Mobo.

1 minute ago, Minibois said:

I'm making a fence, like a steelbar fence.. I'm actually not sure on the proper English term for it. That kinda makes it hard to look for proper images too.

like this?

image.jpeg.712173349ce37d6b51c5f54b77ca7d29.jpeg

how is that making fetish pics??

Just now, Jbonn386 said:

Found out i can no longer buy single Microsoft access 2016 licenses without grabbing a full pro for $400+ or signing up for O365.

i don't use access but i can agree on the lack of options

People get turned on by fences? 

What a time to be alive...

Just now, Jtalk4456 said:

like this?

image.jpeg.712173349ce37d6b51c5f54b77ca7d29.jpeg

how is that making fetish pics??

Well people have picture like the one you linked.. But with people getting wedgies from it. It's just...

It's DeviantArt, if there is weird shit; it's probably on that site.

Well people have picture like the one you linked.. But with people getting wedgies from it. It's just...

It's DeviantArt, if there is weird shit; it's probably on that site.

I somehow wasn't aware that wedgies were a fetish. I'm now wishing I hadn't asked

Having to shit at work but all the stalls are busy, so you go downstairs to get an empty one, but it's also full..

Why did we have a heckin chili contest at work??

5 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

People get turned on by fences? 

What a time to be alive...

2 minutes ago, Jtalk4456 said:

I somehow wasn't aware that wedgies were a fetish. I'm now wishing I hadn't asked

It's just mostly the 'artistic nude' pictures on there that happen to have a fence in the background, thus they are tagged as such..

But there are some real.. Um.. 'gems'? in there..

Just makes me go this on the inside:

every-day-we-stray-further-from-god-3503

4 minutes ago, DVA said:

Having to shit at work but all the stalls are busy, so you go downstairs to get an empty one, but it's also full..

Why did we have a heckin chili contest at work??

You are in my prayers..

8 minutes ago, FunkmastaFlex said:

Clients at the place I work at...

"The customer is always right" bs huh

4 minutes ago, Minibois said:

It's just mostly the 'artistic nude' pictures on there that happen to have a fence in the background, thus they are tagged as such..

But there are some real.. Um.. 'gems'? in there..

Just makes me go this on the inside:

every-day-we-stray-further-from-god-3503

people jumping to the conclusion on the internet and having to defend why I said something

it annoys me, people on the internet annoy me, cant say something without it turning into a war

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

8 minutes ago, DVA said:

LOL I've been there I've done that.

Or you take that shit, and there is no tp in your stall, or any of the others ones, and there is no sink paper towel, just an air dryer.

Just now, DVA said:

It annoys me that I know the perry the platypus noise is different in the English dub as compared to how he sounds in the Dutch dub.

4 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

"The customer is always right" bs huh

Basically, just blatant misuse of this facility but there's nothing we can do about it.

'IM THE VIDEO GAME BOY, IM THE ONE WHO WINS' - Arin Hanson

Linus putting silly faces for his thumbnail picture for his videos.

Literally I see 4 or 5 on the right, every single one, a silly face or faces.