Whats The Hardest You Ever Raged A Game Or Anything Tech Related?

Snapy1

Weird I have never experienced issue like that... well it sucks that the game was to buggy for you to play, it was an amazing game 400+  hours before I got bored.

It was because my monitor is 144Hz, so it Vsynced it at 144FPS, which breaks the engine apparently.

I can't be an archer when the game runs at 60FPS with Vsync. I might as well be playing Mount and Blade and drink a bottle of vodka.

It was because my monitor is 144Hz, so it Vsynced it at 144FPS, which breaks the engine apparently.

I can't be an archer when the game runs at 60FPS with Vsync. I might as well be playing Mount and Blade and drink a bottle of vodka.

hah that's weird well that sucks

Punched my old CRT monitor while playing CS, i broke 3 knuckles and a finger...

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

I used to rage A LOT a few years ago at tf2... I know..... But yea, never actually broke anything (except maybe everyone's hearing in a 100m radius...), I just always hit the table kinda hard so my monitors and stuff were jumping at the table.

Once i smashed my mouse, can't remember exactly why, but i was playing some game.

Signatures are stupid.

I remember when I got mad at Halo and I threw my old wireless mouse (forgot what it was) and it went through the wall (it was 1/2 or so inch drywall separating the furnace from the rest of the basement) and it worked fine after that. That thing was crazy tough.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Not a videogame or specifically tech related (however the thing that I am talking about was a marvel of technology and engineering) but a number of years ago, my boss ordered the construction of a.... a structure for.... some purposes. I was tasked to oversee the overall progress of the operations of this stucture.

Long story short, the idiotic engineers left a weak point in this structure. A thermal exhaust port that leads directly to the reactor core of the Death St I mean building.. ahh structure. Then came a bunch of ... vandals who exploited this weak point and destroyed this structure.

Then few years we rebuilt the structure. Bigger and better than the first one. However, the incredibly stupid engineers have yet again managed to leave a weak point in the structure, and it was quite similar to the first one: an unprotected coolant shaft that leads directly to the hypermatter reactor core. Once again the vandals managed to get in there and destroyed our structre.

I was very disappointed with the engineering team that I checked them to death I mean put them on paid leave for 2 months.

I then went to the theme park trying to put my mind off it... it did not work.

Darth-Vader-goes-to.gif

Call of duty mw3 campain thrown a ps3 controller at the wall and it just split in half and couldnt stop laughing how it just split

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

Tried a 5 star in OSU. Nuff said

'5 star' maps are too easy, try some insane maps and then feel a challenge.

I remember playing the final boss fight on Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga when I was a kid. Fuck that bitch was infinite.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

'5 star' maps are too easy, try some insane maps and then feel a challenge.

That is what I meant

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I've had some bad days playing BF4. I've felt like punching in my monitor.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Many a good controller have given their life in service to halo 3. Also you have not know unfair in a game till you have played a battle tower in Pokemon. There are times when the game flat out cheats. You need some really Voodo magic to get very far, luck really never so on your side.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Got pissed off at mario on my game-boy when they first came out so i threw it in the toilet. Still works to this day xD

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Dead Space 2 hardcore mode. I didn't have time to game during the day at that point, so I got up at 4AM to start playing. If you don't know about hardcore mode, you only get 3 saves for the enitre game and if you die you are sent back to the last place you saved. So I got to chapter 4/5 which is about 5 hours of gameplay. A bunch of necromorphs came at me and... Let's just say I panicked. I died and had to start from the beginning again (including watching the 5 minute intro which pissed me off even more). I am NEVER an angry person, but I was so annoyed that I just sat there shaking. I didn't try hardcore mode again for another three weeks.

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Dead Space 2 hardcore mode. I didn't have time to game during the day at that point, so I got up at 4AM to start playing. If you don't know about hardcore mode, you only get 3 saves for the enitre game and if you die you are sent back to the last place you saved. So I got to chapter 4/5 which is about 5 hours of gameplay. A bunch of necromorphs came at me and... Let's just say I panicked. I died and had to start from the beginning again (including watching the 5 minute intro which pissed me off even more). I am NEVER an angry person, but I was so annoyed that I just sat there shaking. I didn't try hardcore mode again for another three weeks.

I respect you for giving it another shot even after raging :). I wouldnt do that sh*t in the 1st place haha

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I once called my friend a noob in minecraft. 

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Being Canadian, the most I've ever raged involved letting out a long sigh and quitting the game.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

I punched my lcd screen and literally broke it. :o

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I once smashed my keyboard with fists multiple times, threw my headphones and went to punch the wall...

Rodakin: AKA: Hitman, Occupation: Master assassin                                                                                   ....or just a student... whatevs...

Super Meat Boy.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

everyday whilst receiving cancer via LoL games @Youbetternot @WorldDominator

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089