Whats The Hardest You Ever Raged A Game Or Anything Tech Related?

Snapy1

through my xbox 360 controller because of twat modders in gta 4, this was like 2 years ago |:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Playing Ghost 'n Goblins growing up.

You don't know frustrating until you play that game.

CPU: i7-3930K @ 4.8GHz MOBO: IV Gene RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1866MHz GPU: GTX 780 Ti CASE: Corsair 350D STORAGE: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB, 2x WD Red 4TB
PSU
: EVGA SuperNova 650W DISPLAY: 1 x ASUS VG248QE, 3 x Dell U2414H COOLING: Corsair H100i INPUT: Corsair Vengeance K70, SteelSeries Sensei AUDIO: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, ATH-M50s, Beredynamic DT770 Pro, Steelseries H Wireless

I think I have one that people might appreciate..

Go to play my old N64 one day (maybe in 06/07), just for nostalgia. The thumbstick is just completely screwed, unresponsive and loose as hell for reasons I cannot understand. It worked fine last time I used it and all, but I guess I chalk it up to being used to Xbox 360 controllers.

I ended up pausing NFL Blitz 2000, unplugging the controller, going outside my front door and smashing it on my walkway once, pretty much obliterating it. Straight face the entire time, left it there and went back inside.

I got mad and uninstalled Skyrim because it was buggy as hell and terribly ported.

Okay, I have only ever had one crash with skyrim and one bug that set me back 10 minutes, just because you had bugs doesn't mean it was Terribly Ported, Yes the UI was slightly optimized for consoles but download SkyUI and all is good

Back in the day when I played consoles, I had a bad day, and my controller was not functioning properly.... Let's just say I ripped and earcup off of my px21s........ I'm not particularly proud of that.........

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Use to play xbox 360, after breaking 2 controllers in 1 week from throwing them and dinting my wall i decided to put a pillow against my wall, needless to say i never broke another controller :D

1. Super Meatboy hospital boss.

2.  When I installed my first GPU and had the HDMI plugged into the motherboard and didn't know why my screen was blank.  Don't judge!!

I did that before, I couldn't find out was was wrong and like 3 hours later, I, well I punched 4 holes in my wall, and had to buy a HDMI cord the next day because I went outside grabbed the axe and went to town on it. ~Kinda wish I just took a little bit more time to rellize I just plugged it in the wrong place.~

The game Rust.

Joining a community server is just 95% of the battle.

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."

I did that before, I couldn't find out was was wrong and like 3 hours later, I, well I punched 4 holes in my wall, and had to buy a HDMI cord the next day because I went outside grabbed the axe and went to town on it. ~Kinda wish I just took a little bit more time to rellize I just plugged it in the wrong place.~

glad to know i'm not alone (:

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I threw my controller to table when I was playing NBA 2k13( or maybe 12 don't remember) hit an insane 3-pointer with 3 seconds remaining in the game and suddenly the game closed...  :D

i wasn't sitting nowhere near the table so effect was the same as throwing at wall.

Looks like my rage takes the cake. Not really surprised. It was horribly bad when I was younger.

I was semi-pro on gears of war2 going pro & we were in an important match and my team was playing like balls, I was fucking carrying them so hard I had 1v4 for each round win, the game ended up taking extremely long, we won by one round, but when it was over I flipped the fuck out on my team, I broke a antique lazyboy recliner by smashing it with my fist and controller, ripped open my headset, flipped over the table and kicked it then put my fist through the wall.

I gave my xbox away to a friend about a week later when I was supposed to go to Anaheim for a tournament. Haven't looked back since.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mashed my XBOX controller into the floor until it was a pulp of blood and plastic thanks to DOA3, on Ultra Hard vs the boss at the end, drove me insane, i was in foster care at the time, so my mind was a bit messed anyway.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Got to wave 45 in WoW's proving grounds, when my naga's sensor messed up and I couldn't move my cursor... I sure gave that mouse a mouthful.

I've had more then my share of rage quits in proving grounds. I got to 37 on my Prot Pally and my PC locked up for a few seconds, came back and the Monk died. Wasn't impressed.

FX-8320 @ 4.2Ghz. 8GB ADATA RAM. Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev 4. 64GB SSD 2TB HD. Sapphire HD 6770. NZXT Phantom 410. CM Storm Quickfire Rapid - Cherry Blue. CM Storm Inferno mouse. TT Esports Cronos.

Playing BF3, I did a one hand rage fist into my desk and cracked it. Now it makes a weird crispy noise if you lean on it :P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

when i cut my finger open with a 2000 RPM fan.

My friend told me that it was not dangerous so i just tested it.. Well never did that again

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I broke 2 controllers on MW2. F*ck COD! Should have never even tried that sh*t!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Xbox 360: I was playing Black Ops 2 and I was doing League Play and I carried my team to a 5-2 lead on SnD. My team gave up leaving me in a 1v4 every match and we lost 5-6. Then I got into the same lobby as them again in a Capture the Flag match. we were shutout, even when I stopped 4 guys attacking by myself. I threw my controller on the ground, it broke and bounced up into my window and breaking it.

PC: Battlefield 4 Beta. Just so many issues just to start up the game. I was screaming while sitting on my chair.

ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ : Planning Stages.

i7 4790K | MSI Krait | 480 GB SSD | R9 295 x2 | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Watercooled

Okay, I have only ever had one crash with skyrim and one bug that set me back 10 minutes, just because you had bugs doesn't mean it was Terribly Ported, Yes the UI was slightly optimized for consoles but download SkyUI and all is good

This game actually will not run for me above 60 FPS or without Vsync or else random broken things happen. At 60FPS with Vsync, the game is laggy as hell.

Dying in a lot of FPS games (Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 4, Battlefield 4 are some big ones) and then in GTA 5 when my character acts reatarded. Now there's a hole in my wall about 2 feet wide.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

call of duty ghosts launch day. I think my neigbours mom covered his ears that evening

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

When i saw someone fry a egg on his GPU

| Just sitting here, scrolling, judging. |

This game actually will not run for me above 60 FPS or without Vsync or else random broken things happen. At 60FPS with Vsync, the game is laggy as hell.

Weird I have never experienced issue like that... well it sucks that the game was to buggy for you to play, it was an amazing game 400+  hours before I got bored.