Whats The Hardest You Ever Raged A Game Or Anything Tech Related?

Snapy1

I don't think I've ever lost control playing video games.

But I once threw my phone at a glass window while watching the superbowl.  

Halo 3 after level 42. Getting to level 50 in Lone wolves. It was like 10 wins  for one level and 1 loss to lose one..

Hmm. Well the first game I had rage at was Football Manager on the Sinclair Spectrum. This was back in the early 80s, and games then could not be saved. I would spend three days playing Football Manager before it would crash -

D Break. Cont? Repeat? and that was your lot. You'd have to start all over again with a new team. Now that shit was annoying !

Streetfighter II - SNES. When your mate has no idea what the fuck he's doing so he just does that "Flying kick, low kick" shit. You slip a hadoken, he wins - flying pad at the wall !

I literally used to calmly unplug the pad, grab it by the plug, swing it around my head before doing a hammer throw into the wall. I can't tell you how long it was before little pieces of SNES pads were all removed from behind the furniture.

Mario 64 - N64.

We all know it well ! Tick Tock Clock - 100 coins. There are literally exactly 100 coins. The level is dangerous and hard to navigate (one slip and you're dead) and you have to be uber careful you don't drop a single coin over the side, because then you won't have enough. One night during a session of play (I was really tired and it was about 3am) I was in the level for about an hour. I had two more coins to get.. Went all the way to the top on the second hand... Dropped one.

I put down the pad and stood up and proceeded to punch the wall as hard as I could until something broke. In England the walls are brick with render on - wall won.

I knew I'd done something bad so I phoned up my mate Paddy and got him out of bed and we walked six miles to the hospital to A&E. One broken pinky finger. They put a metal splint on my hand an taped it all up. We then walked home.

Straight back on Mario.

Thankfully I've calmed down in my old age. If a game pisses me off now I just shut it off and take a few deep breaths.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I opened up the back of my leg in three different places pretty good with the high range gear on the pedals of my bike when I lost my after tripping over a box in the garage. Didn't even hurt until I saw it.

you seems to be doing crazy things with your body?:)

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

the side panel happened several years ago, and the bike thing was back in July.

SO you have basicly nothing against to take a knife and open yoru arm becuze you dont feel pain:D

#sick

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I don't get mad while playing games. If I have a hard time to accomplish something in the game, I go and get a trainer for that. Yes it's cheating but I don't like to be frustrated. However I don't cheat on multiplayer games.

And there's always good to remember that if you break something, you will be even more furious when you realize that you have just wasted money. Sometimes it get's really expensive. I've seen my friend destroying his whole rig accidentally when he threw his mouse and managed to tip over his glass of soda and fall straight into the case through the top ventilation holes.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

Trying to get GTA IV to work on some pentium 4 machine and some HD 3600. Raged and slammed so hard on the keyboard the little clips from the back broke off and my hands were bleeding a bit lol.

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

I've destroyed a decent number of controllers in my day.  :wacko:

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

Super Hexagon lately...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

i wouldn't say that I don't feel pain, but I do have a higher that normal pain tolerance IMO, but the side wasn't a screaming, crying pain, it was more of a, "ow sonofabitch!". The bike thing was about the same. A little worse.

How can i remove my pain tolerance?

Morphine, oxycodone, crack, PCP, LSD, etc.

I will try. I kinda like crack, i tested before.

(ops i think it was wrong to tell that)

I Used to hit my leg really hard. Now I don't rage. But my friend has a hole in his wall in the shape of a foot next to his computer

Hey guys I want to say thanks for all those posts you made, I found most of them to be pretty hilarious. 

Playing video games annoy me a lot. Lets just say I have broken countless controllers, and punched several giant holes in my walls. I've broke a headset and a game. I also completely shattered my iphone 4s about a week ago. I'm not proud of any of this, I'm actually quite disgusted about how much I rage over things that are supposed to give me entertainment. I have anger issues, I'm trying to get better at it. But occasionally I just flip out when things annoy me too much. 

It just seems like the only thing that calms me down is breaking my own stuff. :(       I need to find a way to control my anger and a better way to calm me down. 

the latest games im raging at are world of tanks and war thunder, massive lag spikes, pancake teams etc..