Whats The Hardest You Ever Raged A Game Or Anything Tech Related?

Snapy1

When I was playing mw2 on my old Xbox 360 ages ago, I got mad, jumped off my bed and straight up kicked my Xbox barefooted against the wall it came back off the wall and landed edge first on my little toe of my other foot. I 100% screamed like Linus on helium from the emotional/physical pain of that. Oh the days :')

Case: Corsair 460X RGB bby, CPU: I5 8600K, Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VDH, RAM: 8GB Hyper X 2400MHz , Graphics Card: GTX1060 6GB, PSU: Corsair RM750x,

Cooler: BEQuiet!  Pure Rock Slim SSD: Kingston 240GB, HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda

Dying just before the final boss in contra on the NES [RAGE INTENSIFIES] and smashed my controller.

Also age of pirates 2, so hard, so fun, makes me smash my 15 inch CRT screen to crap.

Start chemo now. I'm 8 months clean with absolutely zero regrets. 

the only thing that frustrates me is like... Earlier I had a lucian in my game that was 1-2, I was like 11-9 and he kept blaming the reason we were losing on me, and my friend that was playing nasus. But he was trio queue with a 2-7 ryze, and a 1-10 amumu. But apparently it was my fault we were losing lol.

People that think it's everyone's fault but themselves drive me 100% nuts.  I ran into him the very next game, and played vayne vs his graves, and went 13-3-5 and asked him whos fault it was that time, and he didnt respond lol

The only other thing that makes me not mad, but irritated is when I flash outta range of someone's auto attack range and the auto attack goes through as i'm in flash animation, and I could of outplayed them if it wouldn't of happened :c

The blaming every1 else but urself makes me not want to play rank (gold 5) because literally everyone in low elo has horrible attitudes, hence why they're in low elo. I played just enough to get gold 5 for the border+skin, now everytime I play a game I realize why I hate it so much, because of the amount of 12 year olds that think they're god tier when they make retard decisions lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

the only thing that frustrates me is like... Earlier I had a lucian in my game that was 1-2, I was like 11-9 and he kept blaming the reason we were losing on me, and my friend that was playing nasus. But he was trio queue with a 2-7 ryze, and a 1-10 amumu. But apparently it was my fault we were losing lol.

People that think it's everyone's fault but themselves drive me 100% nuts.  I ran into him the very next game, and played vayne vs his graves, and went 13-3-5 and asked him whos fault it was that time, and he didnt respond lol

The only other thing that makes me not mad, but irritated is when I flash outta range of someone's auto attack range and the auto attack goes through as i'm in flash animation, and I could of outplayed them if it wouldn't of happened :c

The blaming every1 else but urself makes me not want to play rank (gold 5) because literally everyone in low elo has horrible attitudes, hence why they're in low elo.

#RankedGame Problems. You should play jungle. Mid lane 0-6 "Why You No Gank you fucking noob" (Me:Dude I don't want to feed your lane just farm) Everyone blames the jungler for everything

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

#RankedGame Problems. You should play jungle. Mid lane 0-6 "Why You No Gank you fucking noob" (Me:Dude I don't want to feed your lane just farm) Everyone blames the jungler for everything

Yeah I do play jungle, and there's games I give every lane a 1-2 kill lead, and they can't win their lane still lol. 

I mostly play ad, but I'm good at every role so it doesn't really matter to me what I get

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Trying to get the frontpanel off from the corsair 650D

Audio -Overall

Installing RAM in a Alienware - Didn´t work - I almost cried

playing mw2 on my ps3, lets say out of the 5 controllers i have only 1 works. i will never play call of duty again.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I raged pretty hard in battlefield 3, I broke a panel of glass in a window with my 360 controller. I was continually getting killed while running around corners, I was completely around them, not having parts of the character sticking out.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

This game actually will not run for me above 60 FPS or without Vsync or else random broken things happen. At 60FPS with Vsync, the game is laggy as hell.

Who else checked Steam? xD

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I raged pretty hard in battlefield 3, I broke a panel of glass in a window with my 360 controller. I was continually getting killed while running around corners, I was completely around them, not having parts of the character sticking out.

Dont play BF4 at the moment then  ^_^

I don't really rage, I have a lot of patience when its anything to do with computing but bugger all patience when its anything else.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

The only game I've actually rage quit and vowed never to play again was Braid for making me wait 2 hours for a cloud to move so I could collect a star.

The only game I've ever screamed at and nearly upturned my table was a game in Starcraft 2 when I had the game and was so very close to winning but lost because my wireless mouse died

but you did wait for 2 hours :P

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Dont play BF4 at the moment then  ^_^

I don't really rage, I have a lot of patience when its anything to do with computing but bugger all patience when its anything else.

I've been playing BF4 on my Xbox One. It was completely fine but a little laggy at the end of a couple of matches.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I respect you for giving it another shot even after raging :). I wouldnt do that sh*t in the 1st place haha

Haha I did manage to complete it in the end. Got myself 100% trophy completion too ^_^

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Skyrim, tried everything but the game keep crashing :/

did you get it working eventually?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

12 years old. Got so fed up with a game that I closed my MacBook's lid SO hard it smashed the display to oblivion.

You bet I had to (literally) pay for that one!

Printers.   Printers are designed by satan himself

PC Specs: MSI X99S SLI Krait Edition -- Corsair Carbide Air 540

2x Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 -- Corsair H100i Watercooler -- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 PSU

i7 5820k @ 4.5Ghz -- 16GB Mushkin DDR4 2800Mhz -- 128GB Mushkin SSD + 120GB Kingston HyperX -- 3TB Seagate Barracuda

I broke a Quickfire Rapid once.  Don't ask me how, those things are built like tanks.  Battlefield 3 brought out the worst in me.

holy crap, i raged so much at MW2 on xbox LOLOLOL

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Black Ops 1 on xbox 360. I was playing Search and Destroy. 1 off my attack dogs and i got killed by a kid sitting in the back of the map with a sniper. Threw my controller against the wall, and proceeded to smash the controller with my game cube. 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

Haha I did manage to complete it in the end. Got myself 100% trophy completion too ^_^

nice! a true fighter you are!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

1. Hag 1-The final boss from Banjo Tooie on N64 when I was about eight years old (easy now but back then...ugh).

2. Bed of Chaos/Ornstein and Smough- Boss fights in Dark Souls that made me want to shoot something.

3. Jasper Batt Jr.-Final Boss from No More Heroes 2 (his second form on Bitter difficulty was infuriating).

4. Super Meat Boy- Dark World and Cotton Alley (do I even need to explain?)

5. The ending to Mass Effect 3- There are no words for this travesty.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

I used to play Starsiege: Tribes back in the day in OGL and TWL. The first time I saw someone exploit the ski glitch, I didn't know about it beforehand. In a match, we lost because the flag carrier was using the glitch and I didn't know how to do it yet. I got mad and slammed my mouse on the desk and it shattered.