iPhone X is dead as consumers turn their backs on pricey smartphones

Okjoek
13 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Still don't understand why people are saying the Snapdragon 425 is shit. It does everything a damn site better than a Tegra 3 or generic 1.3GHz mediatek quad core. Web browsing for example with Chrome and Firefox is flawless instead of a laggy/crashing/burn your ear off mess. Then again I don't play mobile games on it due to the cost of prepaid data.

Now that someone's mentioned snapdragon 4xx, I've found out that every snapdragon series (since 2013/14) has octa core CPUs (some cheaper 6xx probably have hexa cores), what are the most notable differences between all these series then?

1 minute ago, MyName13 said:

Now that someone's mentioned snapdragon 4xx, I've found out that every snapdragon series (since 2013/14) has octa core CPUs (some cheaper 6xx probably have hexa cores), what are the most notable differences between all these series then?

Core count, frequency and the GPU.

9 minutes ago, mr moose said:

Have you considered Aldi?  Their prepaid data packs are quite good. $25 for 4G on 4g.

I've got to buy an $80 recharge for my phone to get it unlocked. So I'd probably look at Aldi in around 12 months or so - Googlemaps with only the GPS doesn't work too well.

Spoiler

(bought it locked because I needed a recharge anyway & the price difference ended up being only $30...which is the recharge amount I use).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

9 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

I refer you to my donglebook pro at work then

image.thumb.png.05f02bc1bb072bfcc440e3e4fe114322.png

Oh, didn't say #donglelife was great on Macs.... but on an iPhone, the worst thing to happen is that you might need an adapter to both charge and listen.  Before I got Bluetooth headphones I just left the adapter attached to my headphones.

exaggerated title.

due to technology getting better and diminishing returns happening in technological innovation, there's no incentive to upgrade your phone every 18 months anymore

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

14 minutes ago, Commodus said:

Oh, didn't say #donglelife was great on Macs.... but on an iPhone, the worst thing to happen is that you might need an adapter to both charge and listen.  Before I got Bluetooth headphones I just left the adapter attached to my headphones.

it's more about listening on the go to me. Yes there's a lightning to 3.5, but a lot of headphones are being made as lightning headphones, which....now they're only compatible with the iphone. Took this nice universal thing and made it more complicated. Btw what happened to 2.5mm? That was a nice easily adaptable smaller standard.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I don't like using them and much prefer android devices namely the Galaxy line but if I really wanted to use iOS which has its perks I think I would just use the cheaper iphone 8.  As premium as the iphone x seems I can't see myself throwing down that much dough on a phone.

6 minutes ago, LordTaco42 said:

I don't like using them and much prefer android devices namely the Galaxy line but if I really wanted to use iOS which has its perks I think I would just use the cheaper iphone 8.  As premium as the iphone x seems I can't see myself throwing down that much dough on a phone.

Also most people still don't like that kind of shitty gestural interface. That's why I don't use Snapchat - stupid inexplicable gestures as opposed to some FUCKING SOFTWARE BUTTONS COUGH COUGH IPHONE X COUGH COUGH

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

13 minutes ago, Syntaxvgm said:

it's more about listening on the go to me. Yes there's a lightning to 3.5, but a lot of headphones are being made as lightning headphones, which....now they're only compatible with the iphone. Took this nice universal thing and made it more complicated. Btw what happened to 2.5mm? That was a nice easily adaptable smaller standard.

Lightning headphones do seem silly to me.  They can have functional advantages over regular gear, but I'd still go Bluetooth if I hadn't already.

The 2.5mm jack... well, I'd say the problem was that it was both before its time and not enough.  It mainly existed in the pre-iPhone era where headphones were there to listen to FM radio or the 10 MP3s you somehow managed to move on to your Nokia.  You didn't mind using the pack-in headphones because you were unlikely to use it as a serious music player.  And now, the issue is that it'd offer only a bit of space saving, but not as much as removing the jack entirely and without any extra functionality to make up for its presence.

3 hours ago, MyName13 said:

The 4xx series seems to still be manufactured on 28nm vs 14nm for the 625 and 626.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

35 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

Also most people still don't like that kind of shitty gestural interface. That's why I don't use Snapchat - stupid inexplicable gestures as opposed to some FUCKING SOFTWARE BUTTONS COUGH COUGH IPHONE X COUGH COUGH

I don't know a single person with an X (or any device that uses gestures) who doesn't prefer simple/consistent gestures over a button.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

10 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I don't know a single person with an X (or any device that uses gestures) who doesn't prefer simple/consistent gestures over a button.

And I know 4 - which is how many friends I have.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

17 hours ago, Okjoek said:

Sources:

RT: https://www.rt.com/business/424820-iphonex-apple-expensive-smartphone/

CNBC: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/20/apple-iphone-x-discontinued-this-year-analyst-says.html

Quotes from the articles:

My opinions:

I honestly didn't know that thing costed about a grand. Dayumn that's expensive. When our family went to pick out new phones I thought my Galaxy S7 was a bit pricey and it had an MSRP of 669 USD. My first Smartphone was the iPhone 5c after I graduated HS. It was like magic compared to not having a smartphone, but that said I'm never going back to IOS from Android. I'm not giving up all the versatility, expandable storage and I'm not giving up the 3.5 jack. If my S7 ever became broken beyond repair I'd go with Samsung again or one of the other Android brands and probably below 500 USD at that. We got all our phones from Verizon because of some discount we got because of the company me and my mom work for. I know they had Samsung and LG, but I forget who else they had brands for.

Yeah phones are just getting expensive i think the X was 1000 & 1150 for the options in the US. 

ATT Verizon and Sprint all are charging for the S9+ Above MSRP $920.00 I think just because they figured they can

Samsung will sell it for $820 and Tmobile is the only carrier to also sell it at msrp of 820. 

Personally i didnt mind the $600-$700 range phones were at and i would pick one up almost every year but  with taxes included and such many phones are past $900 and approaching $1000. 

Didnt Linus, Luke or James mention that Iphone X is Apples most profiting phone so far in their last or previouis Wan show ? I swear I heard someone say this.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

7 hours ago, mr moose said:

Not sure if it's worth doing a review on a software package that fell from grace 7 years ago.

https://www.provideocoalition.com/do-professional-editors-care-about-fcpx-anymore-the-backlash/

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/01/video-pros-apple-needs-to-acknowledge-the-pro-industry-and-fast/

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/04/why-final-cut-pro-x-is-sending-me-back-to-avid/

http://tubularinsights.com/final-cut-pro-x-backlash/

https://motionarray.com/blog/is-final-cut-pro-dead

And looks like it might only just be starting to get market share back from Adobe now:

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/apple-final-cut-pro-x-104

And for professionals to be able to use it legally they technically have to buy apple computers or they violate copyright law (like using a pirated version off windows). 

You can legally download, crack, and use softwares that arent sold anymore. 

So i wonder how that would fit in.

I mean the other topic would be how much of us REALLLY NEED a $1000 smartphone.  I mean even if you like iOS imessage or those apple things then you can get a perfectly fine working older iphone and have it work just fine and do all the smartphone things you need it to.

8 hours ago, MyName13 said:

7 hours ago, Dabombinable said:

Core count, frequency and the GPU.

There is also a massive difference in CPU architecture.

Here is a die shot of the Snapdragon 845. As you can see, the "Kryo Gold" cluster has cores that are almost twice the size of the cores in the "Kryo Silver" cluster.

The gold cores are based on the Cortex A75 architecture. They are big, powerful and power hungry.

The silver cores are based on the Cortex A55 architecture. They are small, quite weak but energy efficient.

A lot of the lower end SoCs have 8 silver cores, while the high end chips mix small and large cores.

845-low.png.75d75a17e38b1a55c50d403ad3a5f482.png

2 hours ago, Kamjam21xx said:

Do you have a source for that? Because I find your statement to contradict everything I've ever learned about copyright laws.

You can buy a high end motorcycle like a Honda CB500F or an Yamaha MT-03 for the price of the iPhone X... like this makes no sense at all... smartphones all do the same thing.

Gaming in the phone? why not just buy a Switch if you want portability.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

4 hours ago, LordTaco42 said:

I mean the other topic would be how much of us REALLLY NEED a $1000 smartphone.  I mean even if you like iOS imessage or those apple things then you can get a perfectly fine working older iphone and have it work just fine and do all the smartphone things you need it to.

You're right, an older iPhone is just as good unless there is some benefit that you care about on a newer model. My Droid x was perfect other than the terrible camera/screen and lack of 4G. my HTC thunderbolt was perfect except for the terriblr camera/screen/battery. my Razr Maxx was perfect other than the slow performance after two years and the inability to send/receive messages properly after rooting and overclocking (and the terrible camera/screen). My 5s was perfect other than having too small of a screen (and an aging camera), and my 6s plus was perfect other than being uncomfortably large.

2 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

You can buy a high end motorcycle like a Honda CB500F or an Yamaha MT-03 for the price of the iPhone X... like this makes no sense at all... smartphones all do the same thing.

Gaming in the phone? why not just buy a Switch if you want portability.

If I want a small phone with a big screen then I'm limited to something like an iPhone X, 5t (which is out of stock, Ave not supported on Verizon anyway), s8, An s9, or a whichever Huawei(s) has the minimal bezels. If I really care about the camera then I'm limited to the iPhone or one of the Galaxys. So yes it's expensive, but the benefits far outweigh the costs for some people (myself included). I can also buy a car for a few hundred dollars making any smartphone expensive by comparison.... The argument that you can buy a used --insert big/random product here-- is irrelevant.

I'm not saying an X (or any flagship for that matter) is a great value or a must have for everyone (or even most people), all I'm saying is that there are valid reasons to but a flagship device.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

20 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

I wasn't going to say buy used, I was going to say buy only once? You see a ton of people who buys a new iPhone every new generation (or any smartphone line up that you're into to) which makes about little sense as it makes switching CPUs every new generation.

If you need a product and something like the iPhone X is the only thing that fits your criteria then alright but this consumerism is not healthy at all.

I mean I do all on laptops and PCs so I know I'm not the best example, but I got myself a cheap smartphone by Lenovo which I only use it for Telegram/WhatsApp and occasionally music... and that's it... serves me more than fine enough... I have spend like 250 dollars my entirely life in phone... I don't even sign for a plan, I have it pre-paid SIM which i'll put 5 dollars credit once every 6 months just so my line isn't cut.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

4 hours ago, Kamjam21xx said:

no you can't.  That's what the biggest huff with DRM is for people who want to use unsupported legacy software.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

3 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Here is a die shot of the Snapdragon 845.

845-low.png.75d75a17e38b1a55c50d403ad3a5f482.png

No it's not, that's an areal photo of Idaho potato farms, you can clearly see which fields have been turned for harvest as they are darker and the green ones are coming ready for harvest.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

2 minutes ago, mr moose said:

No it's not, that's an areal photo of Idaho potato farms, you can clearly see which fields have been turned for harvest as they are darker and the green ones are coming ready for harvest.

The Snapdragon 845 is a potato farm. 

25 minutes ago, Princess Cadence said:

I wasn't going to say buy used, I was going to say buy only once? You see a ton of people who buys a new iPhone every new generation (or any smartphone line up that you're into to) which makes about little sense as it makes switching CPUs every new generation.

A lot of that stems from people not understanding how their service works -- they think they basically get it for free, so why not upgrade. Others do it because they like to always have something new (and those people know they're just wasting money, but I can understand that... That techy in me would love to upgrade constantly, I just can't rationalize it).

If you need a product and something like the iPhone X is the only thing that fits your criteria then alright but this consumerism is not healthy at all.

I mean I do all on laptops and PCs so I know I'm not the best example, but I got myself a cheap smartphone by Lenovo which I only use it for Telegram/WhatsApp and occasionally music... and that's it... serves me more than fine enough... I have spend like 250 dollars my entirely life in phone... I don't even sign for a plan, I have it pre-paid SIM which i'll put 5 dollars credit once every 6 months just so my line isn't cut.

That's kind of the problem with this forum though, the type of people who use this forum DO use a computer heavily and there phone much less whereas many people are the other way around. That's not to say that either is wrong, just that most people around here view smartphones differently than society and then calls society stupid for essentially having different priorities stemming from different use cases. I personally use both heavily, but I use my phone almost exclusively for internet browsing, texting, and light games like solitaire (eg nothing intensive and no videos), so aspect ratio doesn't affect me, nor does compute power, but screen space, comfort level, camera, and cross platform integration do.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 4/22/2018 at 2:28 PM, AresKrieger said:

Either way a 1000 dollar phone should not sell like it does, people are weird from my perspective

Agreed.  I've known some people who think of phones as status symbols, as if a person with an iPhone 5S is somehow an inferior human being because they haven't upgraded yet.  I got bullied by those same people because I had an iPhone SE, and the 7 had just come out!!!  Cheezits, just let me enjoy my phone!

Seriously, status symbols are bullshit...

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy