Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Dude... Spoilers.

I honestly believe a movie about the mod team from here would end up better than Episode IX did. Like I know everyone is hating on it and usually that's just because of the groups being sheep thing but in the case of that movie, nope, its all deserved.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Fucking hell, i had already started making this in response to luke BEFORE YOU WROTE THIS

image.thumb.png.4042056c5743a6d210b7342d73634d27.png

Great minds I guess LMAO

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I honestly believe a movie about the mod team from here would end up better than Episode IX did. Like I know everyone is hating on it and usually that's just because of the groups being sheep thing but in the case of that movie, nope, its all deserved.

I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to go back and rewatch 7 and 8 first so I can follow on with the story but I just can't muster the enthusiasm needed to rewatch them.

I wasn't particularly a fan of 7 or 8 either so I don't really have high hopes for 9.

What genre of movie would a movie about the moderators be? Action? Thriller? Horror? Romantic Comedy? Drama? 🤔

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

10 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I have yet to see the so called episode 9. I want to at some point, just so I see how the dumpster fire ends.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

9 minutes ago, Spotty said:

What genre of movie would a movie about the moderators be? Action? Thriller? Horror? Romantic Comedy? Drama? 🤔

Slice of Life, Romantic Horror

aka, my early dating years

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Something something @ixi_your_face did it !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

39 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Can someone explain to me why this thread is still extremely active? I just don't understand.

Because shitposting chatting is fun and it's a nice place to relax and chat about random things. including, but not limited to: the mods being gay.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

3P7A8705.jpg

1 hour ago, Den-Fi said:

Spoiler

3P7A8705.jpg

The bottom right one always looks like it's carrying a rocket launcher to me. . .

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

18 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

The bottom right one always looks like it's carrying a rocket launcher to me. . .

Both of the propeller head boys are carrying bombs.

7 hours ago, Spotty said:

I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to go back and rewatch 7 and 8 first so I can follow on with the story but I just can't muster the enthusiasm needed to rewatch them.

I wasn't particularly a fan of 7 or 8 either so I don't really have high hopes for 9.

Reality horror, like Blair Witch or Paranormal Activity.

I didn't mind 7, I wouldn't exactly say it ended up in my top movies of all time list but it was serviceable, number 8 fell off the rails (especially at the end) and 9 is an incoherent mess.

9 hours ago, Spotty said:

...What genre of movie would a movie about the moderators be? Action? Thriller? Horror? Romantic Comedy? Drama? 🤔

Fantasy fiction. No one would believe it was real.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

13 hours ago, rcmaehl said:

I obviously haven't been in Off-Topic for so long. I remember when this post was new... when the hell did it reach 226 pages

11 hours ago, handymanshandle said:

Can someone explain to me why this thread is still extremely active? I just don't understand.

Because mods are extremely active???? And gay???? And measured in units of Paul????

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 hours ago, givingtnt said:

Something something @ixi_your_face did it !

Generic response denying involvement

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

9 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Because mods are extremely active???? And gay???? And measured in units of Paul????

image.png.29023b94cd0b5198a57d9af65e46f497.png

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

14 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

image.png.e54d21807e7768e99889177a27f89905.png

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

2 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

you're new here?

(He's the guy who started this thread)

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

3 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

woah, really?

idk if you're joking but yes, yes he is.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.