Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
5 hours ago, Red 🙂 said:

if it's on the latest version, I'll just say that there's a very good reason why anarchy servers like 2b2t still run on 1.12.2 

As soon as 1.19 comes i'll go for that one too, i have the memory for it but it somehow eats that up too haha.

2b2t still on 1.12.2? Not even 1.13? Been a while since i was on that server, my house is just outside 270k and last year it stood still like i left it a few years ago.

Suprised its not a crater by now, wouldnt be suprised if FitMC is like "OLDEST MINECRAF SERV- ANARCHY SERVER IN MINECRAFT" on youtube hahhh

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

5 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Are you interested in joining the CRT in 2022 club?

-decent quality

-no ghosting

-good brightness

-no bleed or glow

-works out of the box, no drivers or bloatware needed

-5BNC looks cool

-only a converter needed

-high contrast

-blacks are actually black

-no need to sell a kidney to get one

:old-wink:

A11B4183-E7D1-4319-A87D-6FC9F2A7B3F9.thumb.jpeg.7b1c4baad0a6029561b2361fd6aef960.jpeg
Saw an article about why you should buy a black and white monitor because it’s such a novel idea and so unique. I just laughed.

8 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Just read the article, it's not an *actual* monitor but a glorified Kindle.

Though fuck those using the computer at night without any other lights on I guess. It's the kind of thing a corporate boomer would buy just to use once then discard.

It's $800 as well, that little CRT plus the adapters needed to run it off my GTX 980 was only $20

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

Are you interested in joining the CRT in 2022 club?

-decent quality

-no ghosting

-good brightness

-no bleed or glow

-works out of the box, no drivers or bloatware needed

-5BNC looks cool

-only a converter needed

-high contrast

-blacks are actually black

-no need to sell a kidney to get one

:old-wink:

If its the same size as my monitor now, tempting..

Then again i suppose it doesnt support g-sync which im a must have feature.

Seen tearing on older systems i had and i dont want to see that shit again.

Currently looking at a Asus VG27BQ for 300€ looking tempting.. Just that price ???... TN panel, no idea if thats bad or not..

My G7 is a VA panel and.. no idea on that front either.

Keep hearing IPS is the way to go but the lowest monitor i find that support g-sync is at 800 or 900€ atm.. (That is 1440p -_-)

edit: scratch that last line, seems i turned on another setting that supposedly made some monitors hidden..

Found VG27AQ to have IPS, 1440p, 155HZ monitor.. Might have to look for reviews to see if its actually good.

Edited by MultiGamerClub

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

in 2 months, you guys have only gone through 20 pages. yawl need to step up your shit posting game

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

36 minutes ago, piratemonkey said:

in 2 months, you guys have only gone through 20 pages. yawl need to step up your shit posting game

I got distracted by real life

See, @Spotty? I did get a better hobby. Trying to not get killed in the pseudopolitical game of the high school I go to, by carefully avoiding most of it!

Aren’t you proud of me?

elephants

4 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

See, @Spotty?

DGpcQMNV0AAD2wK.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

16 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

If its the same size as my monitor now, tempting..

Then again i suppose it doesnt support g-sync which im a must have feature.

Seen tearing on older systems i had and i dont want to see that shit again.

Currently looking at a Asus VG27BQ for 300€ looking tempting.. Just that price ???... TN panel, no idea if thats bad or not..

My G7 is a VA panel and.. no idea on that front either.

Keep hearing IPS is the way to go but the lowest monitor i find that support g-sync is at 800 or 900€ atm.. (That is 1440p -_-)

edit: scratch that last line, seems i turned on another setting that supposedly made some monitors hidden..

Found VG27AQ to have IPS, 1440p, 155HZ monitor.. Might have to look for reviews to see if its actually good.

Go for the MSI MAG274QRF-QD. It's about as good as sub-$500 monitors get. Honestly not surprising to see another person who was cought off guard by Samsungs low QC standards. Happened to me too. My G7 was returned 2 days after i first set it up for various reasons. It's sad really, because when you have a properly working one it seems like they're great gaming monitors.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Spotty said:

-snip-

So again, S-pOtty or S-pUhty or is it Spaghetti?

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

48 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

So again, S-pOtty or S-pUhty or is it Spaghetti?

It's Sir, to you

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, Stahlmann said:

Go for the MSI MAG274QRF-QD. It's about as good as sub-$500 monitors get. Honestly not surprising to see another person who was cought off guard by Samsungs low QC standards. Happened to me too. My G7 was returned 2 days after i first set it up for various reasons. It's sad really, because when you have a properly working one it seems like they're great gaming monitors.

Not bad, just seems that this monitor is going out of production.. Seeing the main-big stores doesnt have this in anymore and its an expired product.

Still exist for .. oh wow, 5800NOK~ 653USD.. Oh well, 500-600$ range for a monitor isnt too bad over here i guess.. Going to return the G7 soon and see what the store says.

At this third point of return im allowed to just get the money back.. Sigh, back to 1080p gaming.

Wonder if they have the MSI in storage and i can just trade the damn samsung for that one.. or he ask the classic "is there anything in our store you'd want instead" haha x)

Its monday now.. Closes in 5 hours, im just gonna drive there now.

Fuck it.

Oof.

Monitor worked perfectly in the store. No button issues at all..

Worked like it was new, don't understand this monitor.. Asked for my money back but seeing as the monitor worked fine even with videoproof of it not working..

Nope, can't get money unless it's not working so I'm clueless. Going home to test if it's the same button problem again and go the legal way to get my money back if that's what I have to do.

Samsung monitor doesn't work on my server, my sister's pc nor my own..

How the fuck does it work int he store then.. Electricity issues?

He just said.. It's better off you reselling it on a used marketplace..

Bruh.. This store.. 😕

Guess I'm gonna have to see what happens.. Juet tired of this monitor not working, I just wanna change refresh rate 😑

4 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Oof.

Monitor worked perfectly in the store. No button issues at all..

Worked like it was new, don't understand this monitor.. Asked for my money back but seeing as the monitor worked fine even with videoproof of it not working..

Nope, can't get money unless it's not working so I'm clueless. Going home to test if it's the same button problem again and go the legal way to get my money back if that's what I have to do.

Samsung monitor doesn't work on my server, my sister's pc nor my own..

How the fuck does it work int he store then.. Electricity issues?

He just said.. It's better off you reselling it on a used marketplace..

Bruh.. This store.. 😕

Guess I'm gonna have to see what happens.. Juet tired of this monitor not working, I just wanna change refresh rate 😑

MSI monitors have worked well for me, had my Optix G24c for heck, 3, 4, 5? years now and had no problems. There are probably better monitors than it at the $300 price point now but if there's an updated model I'd recommend it. 

16 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

MSI monitors have worked well for me, had my Optix G24c for heck, 3, 4, 5? years now and had no problems. There are probably better monitors than it at the $300 price point now but if there's an updated model I'd recommend it. 

The G7 is working like it has no problems now..

Im so confused.. No issues at HDMI 144hz but..

WAIT..

We didnt try displayport at the store -_-

Maybe 240hz is the main cause anyway..

Damnit, DP 1.4a still works perfectly..

I swear in like a week this monitors buttons is gonna up and right is gonna die off again..

Atleast now i could get into the settings and tweak some stuff.

But anyways, the MSI monitors didnt look too bad either..

e: 165hz monitor looked pretty decent, no idea what quantum thing was but it sure sounded cool.

240HZ is overkill for my use cases, i capped most games to 100fps anyway because i dont see the need anymore seeing 1400fps in minecraft and the memory saying fuck you 😄

Anyways, not sure if its the powerbrick or what the heck is wrong with this monitor now..

Repair shop says its fine 2 times now so, even the buttons should be no problems but i still keep getting them.. 🚧

Edited by MultiGamerClub

6 hours ago, Spotty said:

DGpcQMNV0AAD2wK.jpg

I have the perfect response to this, but I can’t find it.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

6 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

--snip--

when it happens, record a video of it. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

14 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

when it happens, record a video of it. 

I did and showed it to the dude🤣

"Ima sent it to the technician (video), your better off to sell it on a used marketplace"

Since it worked fine I guess I'm not going any further there until it actually fucking dies or something..

I've recommended this monitor a while to friends and family because it was so good.. But after all this, nah nah..

Can't even say hopefully.. I'm praying that damn button Dont just magicly decides to die off.

3978C0C5-4672-4B7E-AAEA-0B311714E2F6.jpeg.d9f41d8b0ef25f7c5f20ed2fb44cf3a2.jpeg

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

21 minutes ago, HQuan said:

Hey, how to get warning point? 

(I don't want to get it btw, but curious how people actually gets it)

Let me show you....

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Let me show you....

Felt this would be appropriate

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Spotty.exe has been corrupted

image.png.96751459efb01cd712e3f81c2c7d17f5.png