Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
27 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Watched Fast 9: The Fast Saga (fast and furious 9) tonight. What the hell happened to the fast and furious franchise? Didn't this used to be about street racing and undercover police. Now it's secret agents fighting to save the world with really awful car stunts thought up by a 6 year old with a set of hot wheels. Let's not even talk about the magnets. 

Who are these movies made for? 

Like Cars 2. What the hell happened there? I remember watching it as a kid and wondering what was even going on

On 1/7/2022 at 8:54 AM, Spotty said:

What the hell happened to the fast and furious franchise? Didn't this used to be about street racing and undercover police. Now it's secret agents fighting to save the world with really awful car stunts thought up by a 6 year old with a set of hot wheels. Let's not even talk about the magnets. 

Did you even watch 4-8? That's all it's been since the 3rd movie.

On 1/7/2022 at 8:54 AM, Spotty said:

They're just summer action movies with CARS and GUNS and ACTIONS and EXPLOSIONS and STUFF GUYS LIKE and NO PLOT; ALL ACTION and NONE OF THAT GAY GIRL STUFF and PATRIOTISM and FAMILY and MORE CARS

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

They're just summer action movies with CARS and GUNS and ACTIONS and EXPLOSIONS and STUFF GUYS LIKE and NO PLOT

So why is Michael Bay not directing them?

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, Skiiwee29 said:

So why is Michael Bay not directing them?

DID WE MENTION THE CARS GOING BETWEEN SKYSCRAPERS?????

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

DID WE MENTION THE CARS GOING BETWEEN SKYSCRAPERS?????

Imagine the RAY TRACING?!?!?!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

31 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Did you even watch 4-8? That's all it's bene since the 3rd movie.

They're just summer action movies with CARS and GUNS and ACTIONS and EXPLOSIONS and STUFF GUYS LIKE and NO PLOT; ALL ACTION and NONE OF THAT GAY GIRL STUFF and PATRIOTISM and FAMILY and MORE CARS

*earrape Star Spangled Banner intensifies*

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

On 1/4/2022 at 7:44 PM, Tog Driver said:

So, how all you folks enjoying the new year?

Enjoying the blistering cold in norway.

Also lots of vodka and beer.

edit:

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

Watched Fast 9: The Fast Saga (fast and furious 9) tonight. What the hell happened to the fast and furious franchise? Didn't this used to be about street racing and undercover police. Now it's secret agents fighting to save the world with really awful car stunts thought up by a 6 year old with a set of hot wheels. Let's not even talk about the magnets. 

@SpottyThe latest movie genre has gone down to shit.. I dont know what kind of chemicals the producers was on when they made this.. Only glad they brought back the tokyo drift dudes doing rockets.. That was cool but at the same time made us realise how bad the franchise has gotten..

Edited by MultiGamerClub

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

That's all it's bane

Spoiler

9A6FBE9B-D86D-4EF5-A149-19CE69E04F3E.webp.18011c795e6c8ad9aed00c00c9fe2c20.webp

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

What games have people been playing lately? I'm stuck in a rut without anything to play at the moment.

19 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

The latest movie genre has gone down to shit.. I dont know what kind of chemicals the producers was on when they made this.. Only glad they brought back the tokyo drift dudes doing rockets.. That was cool but at the same time made us realise how bad the franchise has gotten..

Pretty stupid how they included them in the film though. The slacker redneck who got expelled from high school and didn't know what drifting was is now a rocket scientist? Pffft, please. Also stupid that they brought Han back to life. They already changed his death in one of the other films and now they're changing it again. Just fan service. It'd be like you get to the last episode of Game of Thrones and find out Ned Stark was alive the entire time.

Why did they go to space? It doesn't contribute anything to the story or franchise.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

What games have people been playing lately? I'm stuck in a rut without anything to play at the moment.

nothing really new lately. looking forward to Monster Hunter Rise on PC. i started playing on my switch but the people i normally play with are all on PC, so i'm going to get it again to play with others instead of having to solo everything

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

2 minutes ago, Arika S said:

nothing really new lately. looking forward to Monster Hunter Rise on PC. i started playing on my switch but the people i normally play with are all on PC, so i'm going to get it again to play with others instead of having to solo everything

If you pre-order you can get horse cat armor

image.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

24 minutes ago, Spotty said:

What games have people been playing lately?

If you're asking me? I'm playing through a lot of the older games in the Pokémon franchise.

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

28 minutes ago, Spotty said:

What games have people been playing lately?

none

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

Spoiler

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

33 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Mainly for me when I decide is usually either Super People or Final Fantasy 14 since I've picked it back up last week. Otherwise, never mind a casual game of Heroes of Might and Magic 3. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

12 minutes ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

If you're asking me? I'm playing through a lot of the older games in the Pokémon franchise.

Asking anybody and everybody. Pokemon Blue is probably still the game that I've spent the most hours playing. If you want a challenge you should try speedrunning the first gen games (beat elite 4).

4 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Mainly for me when I decide is usually either Super People or Final Fantasy 14 since I've picked it back up last week. Otherwise, never mind a casual game of Heroes of Might and Magic 3. 

I installed Super People to give it a try but then when I tried to play it asked for a phone number and installed some third party program so I uninstalled it.

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

I installed Super People to give it a try but then when I tried to play it asked for a phone number and installed some third party program so I uninstalled it.

It does have its own launcher that it uses from GeeGee through Steam not dissimilar to say Rainbow six Siege, Red Dead Redemption etc that even though launches through steam, you still have to install there launchers.. The number is a form of 2fa they use, though I have yet to receive an auth code request beyond the initial install. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

7 hours ago, Spotty said:

I setup the old SNES and broke out FF3 (FF6) and have been going through that over the last few days.
And of course the obligatory tonnage hunt in SIlent Hunter IV, ATM I'm about to pop into Tojo's playhouse (Tokyo Bay) for some "Fun" with tin fish. 

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

8 hours ago, Spotty said:

. Also stupid that they brought Han back to life

I keep forgetting this.. I hate that they "oooOOOooOOOO faaaake death" BS.. Shouldnt have returned to the series.. The series is only going to go more downhill.

But somehow this fantasy shit gets produced so what do i know.. Even tho the fans have been against this since the movie he died in -_-

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

Less than a week since i got my G7 samsung monitor from rma and the button is still acting up.. Im fucking tired of this shit quality failing when they tell me "oh yes we CERTANTLY FIXED IT so it works for US but NOT you for 5 bloody days!"

Third time and i have the possibility to get my money back.

Anyone know a good g-sync compatible 1440p monitor thats below 500$? That being 600 or 700 in my country norway that is haha.

Just fuck samsung.. all tho i have their galaxy phone so im not sure i can say the properly yet.

Jesus this monitor gives me headaches.. Cant even access settings now, the up-button way is borked.. Just leads to DOWN instead.

Was gonna lower HZ as i feel 240hz never gets used anyway.

Got recommendations, do tell me.

1440p/144hz and g-sync.. Thats are basicly what im looking for.

17 hours ago, Spotty said:

Games I've been playing recently in no particular order:
Tank mechanic simulator.

Destiny 2.

Farming Simulator 19. (Yes, I know Farming simulator 22 is out)

Eurotruck simulator 2.

Snow Runner.

and a bit of Red Dead Redemption 2, which I haven't finished yet.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

17 hours ago, Spotty said:

Minecraft.

A lot of Minecraft.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

44 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Minecraft.

A lot of Minecraft.

Same boat, but with with a vanilla server and it somehow eating 6gig like no tomorrow.. oof.

2 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Same boat, but with with a vanilla server and it somehow eating 6gig like no tomorrow.. oof.

if it's on the latest version, I'll just say that there's a very good reason why anarchy servers like 2b2t still run on 1.12.2 

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

Spoiler