Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Moped friendly? *crawls back into a very special corner of the internet*

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Mopeds, ew. :P

Mopeds, ew. :P

mine is basically just a trimmed down 1cylinder motorcross?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

mine is basically just a trimmed down 1cylinder motorcross?

I'd just rather not drive one around here. I've got nothing against them.

I'd just rather not drive one around here. I've got nothing against them.

it's the only thing I'm allowed to drive, it singly allowed to go 45kmph were I live

Builds:

Spoiler

it's the only thing I'm allowed to drive, it singly allowed to go 45kmph were I live

Put a roll cage on it. Especially here.

Put a roll cage on it. Especially here.

lol not even sure on how I would do that :P

Builds:

Spoiler

Welding! :D

xD I have no experience with welding nor do I have any sort of welder or materials, well I guess I'm going to have to rob the theatre because there the only place I know there's one xD

Builds:

Spoiler

xD I have no experience with welding nor do I have any sort of welder or materials, well I guess I'm going to have to rob the theatre because there the only place I know there's one xD

Works. :lol:

I call everything with two wheels and an engine a moped. Even the 1800cc my dad used to have :D

hAncYeL.jpg

I call everything with two wheels and an engine a moped. Even the 1800cc my dad used to have :]

so I can post some pics of it? Just don't wanna ruin this nice thread :P

Builds:

Spoiler

so I can post some pics of it? Just don't wanna ruin this nice thread :P

Oh I think this thread has been dragged through a bit of mud. :ph34r:

Go wild. It's not a train at least.

5bd4a1bb17a645a1ee51562e4f8d998f.jpg here it is, it's not that pretty it's 50cc and plugged to only go 45kmph but that plugged it wouldn't start so I sort-of did many something slightly illegal and now it starts fine and does 60kmph :P

Builds:

Spoiler

What's silly with the M1800R Intruder isn't the amount of power it has (125hp). But it's the amount of torque. 160Nm from a silly bike...

The 320i I recently got 'only' has 180Nm.

here it is, it's not that pretty it's 50cc and plugged to only go 45kmph but that plugged it wouldn't start so I sort-of did many something slightly illegal and now it starts fine and does 60kmph :P

Bikes are nice that they get you where you need to go. And they are cheap to run. :)

Bikes are nice that they get you where you need to go. And they are cheap to run. :)

I only have to refuel about one time evry one or two weeks, and the tank is only 5L! I drive it evry day and it takes barely any fuel :D

Builds:

Spoiler

I only have to refuel about one time evry one or two weeks, and the tank is only 5L! I drive it evry day and it takes barely any fuel :D

Man I wish I knew what that was like..

Man I wish I knew what that was like..

just get the same moped I have then, it's a 2006 motohispana furia with road tires :P

Builds:

Spoiler

just get the same moped I have then, it's a 2006 motohispana furia with road tires :P

Nah, I'll stick with my 98L tank and space to put a bunch of gas containers.

Nah, I'll stick with my 98L tank and space to put a bunch of gas containers.

just filling that tank one would probably make me broke....

Builds:

Spoiler

just filling that tank one would probably make me broke....

Depends what the gas price is. :lol:

Depends what the gas price is. :lol:

il check whenever I drive by a gas station but around $1.5-$2.5 converted from my currency to dollars...

Builds:

Spoiler

il check whenever I drive by a gas station but around $2.5 converted from my currency to dollars...

That's cheaper than here what the fuck. D: Gas is like $2.65 at the nearest station.

That's cheaper than here what the fuck. D: Gas is like $2.65 at the nearest station.

well gg

Builds:

Spoiler

well gg

Wait, the Murphy's here went down to $2.49! :o But their gas is kinda shit though..

So gas is back to about $2.50 in this area.. Yay.