Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

am I the only one that thought vtec was JUST a honda thing? well apparently vtech is a baby toy maker. this AD had me sooo confused http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/calgary/vtech-farm-push-toy/1081757148?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Let's play a game of "How Many Problems Can Be Found In This Scam Car Ad?" http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/5088034282.html

scammy.png

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Let's play a game of "How Many Problems Can Be Found In This Scam Car Ad?" http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/5088034282.html

Sketchy craigslist add is sketchy as hell.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

SO much truth.

I was waiting for the excuse for why they dont have a title lol

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I was waiting for the excuse for why they dont have a title lol

Because the 2005 Honda Accord SunRoof is so spectacular it needs no title!

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Leather trimmed seat trim.

I read that as we stiched trim onto the seat trim that is stiched to the seat.

Trimception.

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Positive about the Finnish summer, I could wrench on a car outside almost 24 hours a day. Unless it's raining.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

If you are not comfortable welding i'd suggest looking at the prices and availability of locking differentials for various cars. That is if you want to drift consistently and you want the car to be predictable. Not sure what kind of power the 320 is making but it might be doable.

-snippy -

wiki says this for power " 150 PS (110 kW; 148 hp) @5900 rpm" and this for torque "190 N·m (140 lb·ft) @4700 rpm or 190 N·m (140 lb·ft) @4200 rpm" seems that it might be enough and i havent welded ... at all... want to learn tho

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Really? Well darn, at least I linked a pic xD

seriously, there's no way you can get a 2005 Infiniti FX, or any Infiniti in that matter for 2K. It's just not possible.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

seriously, there's no way you can get a 2005 Infiniti FX, or any Infiniti in that matter for 2K. It's just not possible.

so true

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

ik, that's why I pointed out that it was a scam xD

just saw this pop up on a facebook buy and sell page xD

11140281_10204613104224387_8088229792625

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I know right

Today i was passed by a GMC Syclone that had some exterior body work done. But that isn't what impressed me.

When it passed me the sound of it building boost actually hurt my ears :blink:

I spent the rest of the ride home sad over the fact that i don't have a car like that..

Nice. I saw a Typhoon today.

Sidenote: those have to be the coolest car names ever

System: Thinkpad T460

11140281_10204613104224387_8088229792625

What are those? Wheel spacers i assume?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Your car would be riding like a clown car if this were your spacers lol

why are they so lopsided XDD is it to fake-camber? LOL (for a photo or something?)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

"camber spacers" :lol:

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

That's legit..

"camber spacers" :lol:

*facepalm*

Exactly what I was suspecting

That's legit..

i just want to see someone try and drive with those on their car xD