Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Agreed. I need three buttons. Play/pause, skip, and back. Then the volume knob. Other than that it might as well not have them. The only other thing I might need is an EQ but I messed with that once and left it on Flat, and then turned the gain up on my amp for the sub.

Volume knob is a must.

Finding any stereo even double and single din that doesn't look tacky is not easy regardless though :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

2017.jpg

Please be real!.Please be real!.Please be real!.Please be real!.Please be real!.Please be real!.Please be real!.Please be real!.

2017 Torino

.. Edit..

Turns out that it might not be a thing.. Should've known better than to trust facebook..

that front end is hideous. the whole car looks like a challenger that got the edges ground off.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

So since my r1 might be a bit or there so how bout a ninja 250 that got street fightered? Only 1,500 and has a new engine

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

So since my r1 might be a bit or there so how bout a ninja 250 that got street fightered? Only 1,500 and has a new engine

Far better choice.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

gosh I wish cars were as cheap as bikes sometimes xD

$3000 in the car world gets you a white turd (I.e. My car)

But $3000 in the bike world and you can get something Very nice and even makes some people jealous lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Far better choice.

:P how much are fairings? Not too keen on the look but if they aren't too expensive then I'll just get it and grab fairings

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

The first RS Focus rolled of the assembly line in Germany today!!!!

ygbhq7wskgr3emin2oty.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/the-first-2016-ford-focus-rs-just-drifted-off-the-line-1753148077

All I have to say is:

05192a96aeb3d99058173ce3f91840eb0762cb-w

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The first RS Focus rolled of the assembly line in Germany today!!!!

http://jalopnik.com/the-first-2016-ford-focus-rs-just-drifted-off-the-line-1753148077

I thought about getting a Focus RS. The dealer markup around here is pretty bad though. I like the size of the Fiesta better though, so I think I'd be more interested in an RS version of that car.

I want to go tear it up in a focus RS on that gravel backroad a few miles fro my house that is 20 miles long lel

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I want to go tear it up in a focus RS on that gravel backroad a few miles fro my house that is 20 miles long lel

#RallyStyle

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

(semi car related)

i got a new racing wheel!

http://gaming.logitech.com/no-no/product/g920-driving-force

(backsotry to why i have such an extremely expensive racing wheel, my brother works in a computer/electronics shop, they had this wheel with damagen packaging so they could not legally sell it, they therefore sold it to an employee (my brother) for 2000nok who gave it to me)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

(semi car related)

g3zdk3i.png

tumblr_m96hlp6JpD1r97a4b.gif

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

#RallyStyle

he needs someone in the passenger seat screaming gibberish at him, then its real rally style.

SWEET

yes, is awesum!!!11!!!!111!111!

-snip-

i didnt pay for it, see my edit.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

he needs someone in the passenger seat screaming gibberish at him, then its real rally style.

yes, is awesum!!!11!!!!111!111!

i didnt pay for it, see my edit.

tumblr_ngj0sp5yqK1tp17q2o1_400.gif

Lucky bastard..

LOL I should get my friend to literally just speak garbage to me in the passenger seat and record the thing and put it on YouTube. That would be hilarious.

Spoiler

LOL I should get my friend to literally just speak garbage to me in the passenger seat and record the thing and put it on YouTube. That would be hilarious.

(semi car related)

(backsotry to why i have such an extremely expensive racing wheel, my brother works in a computer/electronics shop, they had this wheel with damagen packaging so they could not legally sell it, they therefore sold it to an employee (my brother) for 2000nok who gave it to me)

453 freedom units. Holy shit that's expensive.

:P how much are fairings? Not too keen on the look but if they aren't too expensive then I'll just get it and grab fairings

Usually not cheap. You see a lot of the "streetfighter" styled bikes because people drop their bikes and don't want to pay for new fairings. 

#NakedBikeMasterRace.

I thought about getting a Focus RS. The dealer markup around here is pretty bad though. I like the size of the Fiesta better though, so I think I'd be more interested in an RS version of that car.

I dont understand, you can order directly from the factory right now for MSRP...

I dont understand, you can order directly from the factory right now for MSRP...

Even cooler is you can sometimes get a tour and watch your vehicle being built.

oh so back to toolboxes lol

I think I kind of own this as well

EUjgEHL.jpg

my brother bought it and hates it and keeps asking when im going to take it lol

well to join in the car talk I guess I will post this

X9i4JNn.jpg

its a rat rod in t he works. it is a old chevy cab over that is being turned into a smaller truck lol

oh so back to toolboxes lol

I think I kind of own this as well

my brother bought it and hates it and keeps asking when im going to take it lol

well to join in the car talk I guess I will post this

its a rat rod in t he works. it is a old chevy cab over that is being turned into a smaller truck lol

a cab over you have got me interested and trust me that is a hard thing to do (just ask some of the other forum members  :lol: )

also since were talking about tool boxes all go snap a pic of mine

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

And thus we moved onto page number 1,900. Only a hundred more until 2,000...

And thus we moved onto page number 1,900. Only a hundred more until 2,000...

dem anime kiddos better be scared... because the freight train car is coming

xD

Kidding of course. They post way more than us. Glad im not interested in anime because I would never get anything done...

Spoiler