Can't find Swap Center/Sub option in Windows 11 or Realtek Audio Console

Go to solution Solved by huntcheeh,

Had to remove the Realtek audio driver and use whatever windows has, and it works just fine, hope this gets fixed in the future

Hello

I recently re-used Logitech Z506 speaker system, and everything works find but I do have an issue, center speaker is not outputting audio instead the subwoofer plays it at very low volume (the center speaker is 100% working though), after some searching it turns out you can fix it by "Swap Center/Subwoofer output" option in windows, but I can't find it on windows 11 settings or realtek audio console.

I tested the speakers system and it's fully working, so it can't be the issue

Please if anyone knows how to find this do reply here

In Realtek Audio Console, hit Speakers under Playback Devices and change the speaker configuration to 5.1 Speaker. Then you should be able to see the Swap Center/Subwoofer option.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

12 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

In Realtek Audio Console, hit Speakers under Playback Devices and change the speaker configuration to 5.1 Speaker. Then you should be able to see the Swap Center/Subwoofer option.

No such option

2 minutes ago, huntcheeh said:

No such option

To switch to the speaker configuration? Can you provide screenshots?

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

54 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

To switch to the speaker configuration? Can you provide screenshots?

Sorry for not providing in the first place, can't find any option related to swapping the center and subwoofer

Screenshot 2024-05-23 191612.png

1 hour ago, huntcheeh said:

Sorry for not providing in the first place, can't find any option related to swapping the center and subwoofer

Screenshot 2024-05-23 191612.png

Your app looks slightly different than mine. Can you try updating?

1 hour ago, GoStormPlays said:

Your app looks slightly different than mine. Can you try updating?

It's already updated to the latest drivers from asus website (TUF X670-E plus wifi mobo), and still no option for swapping center and subwoofer, i've saw that there was an option in windows itself but i can't find it

//would be nice if there is a way i can use the older software, it seems to have all these missing options that i cant find

45 minutes ago, huntcheeh said:

It's already updated to the latest drivers from asus website (TUF X670-E plus wifi mobo), and still no option for swapping center and subwoofer, i've saw that there was an option in windows itself but i can't find it

//would be nice if there is a way i can use the older software, it seems to have all these missing options that i cant find

Idk, I think mine is on the latest version (I just did a reset a month or two ago so the version can’t be that old). Have you tried going through different outputs in Audio Console and trying the same thing?

7 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

Idk, I think mine is on the latest version (I just did a reset a month or two ago so the version can’t be that old). Have you tried going through different outputs in Audio Console and trying the same thing?

I tried everything I could with this software and windows settings, but I still can't find the option I'm looking for.

The older software (Realtek HD Audio Manager) seems to have all these options available, but I can't find one for the sound card on my motherboard, if you have a way to do so please let me know.

6 minutes ago, huntcheeh said:

I tried everything I could with this software and windows settings, but I still can't find the option I'm looking for.

The older software (Realtek HD Audio Manager) seems to have all these options available, but I can't find one for the sound card on my motherboard, if you have a way to do so please let me know.

That might be the issue then. Does your motherboard not have a built in sound card?

2 hours ago, GoStormPlays said:

That might be the issue then. Does your motherboard not have a built in sound card?

It does have Realtek S1220A 7.1

ok just throwing this out there. im assuming your connected by 3.5mm
IF for some reason a software fix cant be found. this will fix it
this and this
then you can swap channels

Had to remove the Realtek audio driver and use whatever windows has, and it works just fine, hope this gets fixed in the future