Recovering data from ssd drive

Hi,

I accidentally did a format (fast one) on one of my ssd drives.

I thought that it's not a big deal, i recovered some files in my past so i had the programs to do it again.

The problem is, that i tried Wondershare Recoverit and DMDE and everything that those programs could see was "System Volume Information".

There was like 400 gigs of data on this ssd and i think i need some help to recover it (if possible).

Do you recommend any other programms or some sort of other solution?

Boot from a rescue CD (or USB drive these days) like this:

https://www.system-rescue.org

Use the Photorec tool to see if there's any chance of getting your data back. Your chances are slim, at best :old-eyeroll: (and if Photorec can't, not a lot of other tools could, just a warning about overzealous claims from other recovery tools)

HTH!

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Try a couple others, but unlike on an HDD formatting an SSD typically also issues a TRIM command, irreversibly erasing everything. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2