What is your belief in God? (No racism or flaming please)

solosdk

This is just a simple poll. 

I want to know how many theists, atheists or agnostics there are here 

Just a simple ol' poll

Edit: Just in case you don't know what they mean

Theist - Believe in God

Atheist - Does not believe in God

Agnostic - Unsure

(No racism or flaming please)

Good luck with that...

I just dont believe in nothing. That includes religion and people. Greed and hate because someone sees something otherway is the problem soo i tend to keep outta it.

Add: Doesnt give a sh*t into the poll and ill vote...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

There is no God

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

This is a really bad idea. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I voted. 

I expect this to end in fail, but at the same time, I was a part of the whole "homosexual laws in the US" thread that somehow survived being locked. Anything can happen. God is good.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The strongest anti-theist you will ever meet :)

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

Already reported it to be monitored because soon enough sh*t will start to flow...

Is that an acceptable use of the report function? ... It says not to use it to communicate with moderators and only to report threads. 

... Not trying to stir up crap or anything, but honestly curious. @Glenwing @Windspeed36

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's just a poll, no explanations or "preaching" needed lol 

I like this idea. Just vote. :)

† Christian Member †

OMG Linus commented on my thread :o

Yeah, he's also still watching the thread if you go by the "users reading this topic" thing.

Creepy right? Almost like being watched by an omnipotent being....

this should be in off topic. but anyways, i believe that there is a God and I believe in Him.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

dont care what other ppl believe as long as you dont spam me with your nonsense. my ancestors are monkeys. 

Your ancestors are actually primates, just like you. Not monkeys(specifically). That is a common misconception.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Yeah, he's also still watching the thread if you go by the "users reading this topic" thing.

Creepy right? Almost like being watched by an omnipotent being....

huehuehue.jpg?w=590

I see what you did there...

† Christian Member †

I was baptized as a Christian but I'm not the type of Christian who goes to church every Sunday, prays at the dinner table, things like that. I'm on the fence about things, I think there's a god but I don't think there's enough evidence for it to be proven.

Karma I strongly believe in. I'm not the type of religious person that brings religion into everything.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Anyone else just wondering what Linus voted now? :D

Intel 3770K @ 4.4GHz (Summer) - 4.6GHz (Winter) / Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe / EVGA GTX 680 /w Arctic Twin Turbo II / 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1866MHz / Samsung 840 Pro 128GB (Steam) / OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (Boot/Office/Steam) / Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2 (RAID 1, Storage) / Asus Xonar D2X / OCZ 1250W ZX / H80i /w 2 x Gentle Typhoons / Cooler Master HAF X /w Pioneer Blu Ray, Aerocool V12XT, 4 x Cooler Master MegaFlows (Red) / Logitech Z906, G930, G19 & G700

I am Jewish, but I don't interpret the Bible/God literally. I feel like once you start arguing over technical details about something that cannot be proven to be true or false, there is no good way out. Besides the fact that many of those details that radicals get angry about are incorrect in translation, if you read the Hebrew, it is obvious that parts of it have been written in different time  periods. (I cannot read and translate Hebrew, but I go to a post Bar/Bat Mitzvah class every Saturday, and the Rabbi is fluent in Hebrew).

I guess that makes me a tolerant, objective Jew who likes tradition and family customs and follows Pascal's Wager.

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

Anyone else just wondering what Linus voted now? :D

It would be so messed up if the OP changed it to a public poll and the votes stayed. 

I doubt they do, but eh.

† Christian Member †

OMG Linus commented on my thread :o

Propably because i reported it...

Is that an acceptable use of the report function? ... It says not to use it to communicate with moderators and only to report threads. 

... Not trying to stir up crap or anything, but honestly curious.

They can ban me for that if they want. Better safe than sorry IMO about this kind of topics...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!