What happend to Dennis?

zero80472

Havnt seen him in a few weeks in any video and some of the yt comments says hes been deported ? 

is there any evdance on this and WTF How !!! 

3 minutes ago, zero80472 said:

Havnt seen him in a few weeks in any video and some of the yt comments says hes been deported ? 

Well your first mistake was believing anything you see in the YouTube comments section

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

7 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well your first mistake was believing anything you see in the YouTube comments section

It's on the internet so it must be true.

Maybe he went to vacation of some sort.

Maybe I have him locked in basement because I want to know if Taiwan and Japan can join together and take over the world. MUAHAHAHAHA

jk I want his food

#Pray4Dennis

Anyways, I don't know where he is. Maybe a vacation, maybe he's just locked up in the editing den and just didn't participate in any videos.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Luke said something about immigration issues on one of his streams.

Not sure exactly what it means, but it's definitely not "fired" or "vacation".

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I believe he's in Taiwan based on his Instagram

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Tweet him maybe? One thing for sure

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Linus killed him after he fell through his roof

But really, I heard rumors he was visiting Taiwan?

he is not dead

https://twitter.com/dennyishung

16 minutes ago, zero80472 said:

Do you seriously believe what you read in YouTube comments? 

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

he still works at LTT, he just doesn't show up on any videos, the way it works for them is as follows

1. a member shows linus a idea that they want to make a video on

2. if linus green lights it it is the members responsibility to review the product and make a script

3. after the script is made it's shown to linus, linus go's over it to check for anything that might damage the channels reputation or is not relevant to the video, if it's passed that then it's ready for shooting, if not the member has to remove anything linus said to remove then he checks over it again

4. then they shoot the video and get the footage

5. then the editors edit the video for youtube and vessel

done

it's probably not what happens for a LTT video to be greenlit but it's the closest that we can get without asking the guys at LTT

wait.... im on the forms i can just ask!

hey @nicklmg is this the process that you go threw for a video to be made?

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

17 hours ago, OsuMasterz said:

Maybe I have him locked in basement because I want to know if Taiwan and Japan can join together and take over the world. MUAHAHAHAHA

jk I want his food

You mean like that sandwich he spanked. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Hes on leave with some problems for working for Linus, something about the deportation agency. Not exactly sure, Luke talked about it on his live stream.

The geek himself.

On 22/10/2016 at 4:55 AM, Dawson Wehage said:

Hes on leave with some problems for working for Linus, something about the deportation agency. Not exactly sure, Luke talked about it on his live stream.

Which one?

5 hours ago, EquippedSword99 said:

Which one?

which one what?

The geek himself.

On 10/21/2016 at 11:55 AM, Dawson Wehage said:

Maybe CSIS is holding him, or ISIS.

14 hours ago, EquippedSword99 said:

Which live stream

Lukes live stream

The geek himself.

His work visa expired, but still had tourist visa.

Not sure how the heck they got him back for Nov 1, because there are people that can do his job. But I dont know what the law states. If its people applying or what available on the market.

The way they fought for Dennis (as described in the WAN show) deserves so much respect! I’m not sure a “generic” employer would do the same.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan