Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

6 million due to system reinstallation. Still awesome!

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

3 Million :D

Going to shut down this week for cleaning, maintenance and rest.

Been folding 24/7 4 weeks straight now. I built me a good rig.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Hit 80 million last night

Congrats!  I just posted in to the top 50 slot for LTT (33.5 million give or take), but after I installed my GTX 980, it's almost anti-climatic, lol.

Folding For Linus since July 2015

Congrats! I just posted in to the top 50 slot for LTT (33.5 million give or take), but after I installed my GTX 980, it's almost anti-climatic, lol.

Your flying up the leader board, you'll be past me in no time.

Your flying up the leader board, you'll be past me in no time.

Just working on a test bed.  May or may not be as active after Nov. 15.  Everything is sitting on a grape crate while I figure out a way to get it to fit in a mid size case.  Last slot at the edge of the board makes the GPU hang off the end of the mobo and has no room in normal cases.  Might have to make a franken-case. :D

Folding For Linus since July 2015

260,000 Points. Quarter of the way to a shiny "Bender" badge! Hoping i'm getting a 960 for christmas from Mr. Santa :P

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats

just passed 3 mil

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Just started folding a few days ago.
Almost got my 20 work units for the badge  : )

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

I've got well over 2 million now but I don't like how the 1 million badge looks so, not telling anyone :D

It's actually sad though how little that is... if I could have been using a 980ti this whole time, I would have had like 20 million points...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Is not much but I thought it would take me more time with my rusty i3.

cert.GoldSrc.103000.jpg

cert.GoldSrc.834.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

cert.Deh.557428.jpg

cert.Deh.24.jpg

Noob here.

Do i qualify for any badge? Where can i get one?

I've got well over 2 million now but I don't like how the 1 million badge looks so, not telling anyone :D

It's actually sad though how little that is... if I could have been using a 980ti this whole time, I would have had like 20 million points...

Well, we help as we can.

It would be nice to use a 980ti for sure, but i can't afford one, so i'm helping with a 780amp, better than nothing.  :D

Broke 10 mil this weekend.  Only an estimated 52 days until I break into LTT top 100 :)  

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

Noob here.

Do i qualify for any badge? Where can i get one?

Read the stickies. ;)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Yay

3.3million. and in the top 500.  :D

Back up and folding again.

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I think early this year i sayd/write to Whaler_99 " I never get to 100 milion mark" and where we are now... WOW

So i have bean lucky? ...yes and no... YES i get this great GPU to work on my PC. and no... my systems cooling is mostly water/liquid thise days and some how i manged to get xx-brand water turns(both, 45* and 90*) that dont like 24/7 work on these high temps that pc it self is OK with. And so it may or may not start leak starigth in to PSU or GPU in any time it likes.

On next year. I try to make my pc work with hard tobe, so i hope my leaks is behind me, after that... will see.

cert.Mummy84.113898102.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yay!

post-229093-0-45644100-1452043039.jpg

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER