Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

600,000 points as of today now that i have a 750 Ti, getting about 70k a day so i should have that "Bender" badge in a week or less!

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats

Just broke into the top 150 on Team LTT and just broke 15 Million in points :D

Oh this was also post #100 for me lol

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

Just hit 15 million!

KILLING IS HIS BUSINESS...

AND BUSINESS

IS GOOD!

Does anyone know why the green "member" badge is a nice clean .png, and the bronze, silver and gold badges are blurry blocky .jpg's?  

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Does anyone know why the green "member" badge is a nice clean .png, and the bronze, silver and gold badges are blurry blocky .jpg's?  

I don't know

Folding Stats

I don't know

well I'd like to know! :)  I'd also like them to be redrawn.  I'd even give it a shot myself if anyone's interested.  The way those jpgs look has prevented me from wanting to get my bronze badge.  I've actually got millions of points but I haven't asked for the "upgrade" because I think the other ones are ugly 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

well I'd like to know! :)  I'd also like them to be redrawn.  I'd even give it a shot myself if anyone's interested.  The way those jpgs look has prevented me from wanting to get my bronze badge.  I've actually got millions of points but I haven't asked for the "upgrade" because I think the other ones are ugly 

Well I guess the easiest way to do that is contact Whaler or Windspeed about it

Folding Stats

Well I guess the easiest way to do that is contact Whaler or Windspeed about it

I wonder if the new forum will show them the same way / if they might need to redo all of them...

Finally broke into the top 1000!! Took forever because almost all of my folding is on a mid-range work laptop. Fired up a low end desktop too, neither of which have a good ppd.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got into the top 100 for the LTT Team :D

And I just got my silver "Creaser" badge too

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

I forgot that this was running for awhile. But I'm at 46.2M points and 44th on the team.

just passed 10 mil 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

• 1 month later...

Just past 15,000,000

Finally. :)

Fold.JPG.2b016f69cb646603765a54866c4cfe4

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

folding@home Rank 1,140 and i got 1,270,107 points. was at 16,000 9 days ago got a new pc that will be for gaming and folding@home.