Tech Savvy Fakers

Philcat101

Somebody told me their PS4 can get software updates to become more powerful than my PC, and how DX12 can get his PS4 to run 4K.

Yea ok lol.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

No no no, this is valuable information for the masses! =O Such a doubter!

I guess.  Maybe if you combined the technologies of moar RAM = moar speed, and flash drives for higher fps by using USB to DIMM adapters to plug in many flash drives as RAM you could defeat any system :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I guess.  Maybe if you combined the technologies of moar RAM = moar speed, and flash drives for higher fps by using USB to DIMM adapters to plug in many flash drives as RAM you could defeat any system :D

This is the ultimate way to get more than 20fps in Minecraf. But the real question:

"But can it run Microsoft Calculator"

*thuglife*

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

Somebody told me their PS4 can get software updates to become more powerful than my PC, and how DX12 can get his PS4 to run 4K.

Yea ok lol.

It probably overclocks the hamster to over 1 gigasqueak. Watch out for hpower.

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

@Jon1764 on this forum, complete faker, should be banned

The lowercase "j" really makes 'em evil, huh?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Someone I know thinks he knows a lot about computers.. he told me about a graphics card he was thinking of buying because he thought it looked powerful. It was a GTX 480

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Someone I know thinks he knows a lot about computers.. he told me about a graphics card he was thinking of buying because he thought it looked powerful. It was a GTX 480

It is an extremely powerful card that competes with even the highest end Titans. But only in applications utilizing the toasting of bread and the roasting of marshmallows.  ;)

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

It is an extremely powerful card that competes with even the highest end Titans. But only in applications utilizing the toasting of bread and the roasting of marshmallows.  ;)

Though it couldn't even fry an egg, despite the prevalence of this belief as well as the obvious intentions of nvidia that it be used to do so.  I mean, just look at that grill!

gtx480-10l.jpg

65462_5_breville_brushed_st_steel_variab

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Lmfao.

I also just remembered something else he said about a laptop he apparently "used" to own. I guess he owned the first laptop with a titan z

/s such a faker lol

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Me too. It has 31.5GB more ram than mine.

wow, you need a new laptop :P

Also my "friend" who bought a $4k plus pre-built 3 monitor rig paying near $1k for custom water cooling and not changing the coolant after close to two and a half years. All he does is play LOL on it and hate everyone who doesnt have as expensive of setup as him.

The Real Guy. The Best Guy.

my dad is a data base developer using file maker.

he said macs last so long because they thermal throttle (how they hit tj max and stay there on some of there products)

no hope.

yeah, sitting right on the verge of burning out their whole lives has got to be great for longevity   :lol:

I was at my local library, in line ready to check out a few books and a guy in front of me starts talking about how the NSA uses Facebook to steal files and track people to a woman beside him. He goes on, "yeah, they send cookies to hack all of the computers, but I send them back so they hack themselves. That way they'll stop spying on people like you." The astounded woman comments, "that's incredible!" He continues, "I've found thirty-two NSA cookies on my Facebook profile and deleted them," while he flicked back and forth on his iPhone home screen as if defeating the NSA with a very vigorous game of Fruit Ninja.

TL;DR: Saw a Watch Dogs University graduate.

Every one of my classes in college:

95% of the class are wannabe techies. They want to be "cool" with tech. They want to be all l33t Haxorz. Unfortunately, they read all these words and repeat them over and over in class without any real world experience or comprehension/understanding. They talk alot, say stupid stuff. Because the teachers are lazy and stoop to the lowest common denominator, everyone suffers while the idiot teachers and the idiot wannabe techies have their little rabbit trail convos about AMD being the best for gaming and how water cooling is reckless. 'This is really cool class, I collect all my neighbors computer stuff from their garbage and make new computers with it. That's how cool it is to be tech saavy!" and the class goes "whoah! so cool! teach me master!" Sorry, no, they threw away that gateway PC for a reason. Garbage + garbage does not = not garbage. It also doesn't help you to get a job. Knowing LESS than your local Best Buy geeksquad... is NOT enough to get a job anywhere but your local geek squad (I feel sorry for these folks). 

Meanwhile, the 5% that are there because "we have to to get the stupid degree", sit in back and run minecraft servers off of the school computers after we do the weeks homework. And then get talked to because we weren't paying attention to the idiots having conversations about how they found a 15 year old computer at goodwill for $5 and fixed it by putting an old hard drive in it with an IDE cable they found in a dumpster at work.  

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

got to have most rpms, we all know that rpms = hp and hp means fast lol.

and man if you have a blu-ray drive.. you could beat even nasa's supercomputers!

Gigabyte X570 UD

Ryzen 5 5600x

16GB 3200mhz ram

Asus TUF Rx5700XT

600w PSU

256GB NVME boot drive

1tb sata ssd game drive

2tb mechanical storage drive

Logitech G815 Tactile

Logitech G502

AudioTechnica ATH-G1WL

LG B9 OLED

Yeap.

People who think that one particular system is the absolute best or worst without understanding or even pretending to understand the context of the user base. Examples:

• PC gamers who claim to be the "master race".
  • Console gamers who claim to be "purists".
  • Android users who claim Apple users are "Sheeple".
  • etc.
They also conclude by proclaiming moral/intellectual superiority on the decontextualised premises that they have constructed.
1. MASTERRACE

2. agree

3. Android is superior

Students in my school know everything about computers, hacking and PC hardware. When it comes to answering questions such as, what is your motherboard, CPU, so on it is followed by an answer like this:

-CPU: I think it's intel

-Motherboard: Umm, it's red and I think it has MSI on it

-RAM: Dunno

-Power supply: silver

Mfw they argue about computers :blink:

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/