Tech Savvy Fakers

Philcat101

Meaning they "guide" themselves towards the center of the target-before-launch?  How do they do this?  I am curious?

mang I'm not an engineer, I'm a (future) soldier!

I don't know this stuff.

AFAIK it uses flaps on the side to change directory in-flight. DARPA has a working .50 cal version.

Didn't actually post it, someone beat me to it when it was news :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I laugh so hard at newegg reviews of people who say that a product is bad because of some OBVIOUS mistake that they were not aware of, such as buying a K series CPU and a motherboard that cant overclock it, or vice versa. The best part? they say their tech knowledge on the side bar is very high. So. Damn. Funny.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I laugh so hard at newegg reviews of people who say that a product is bad because of some OBVIOUS mistake that they were not aware of, such as buying a K series CPU and a motherboard that cant overclock it, or vice versa. The best part? they say their tech knowledge on the side bar is very high. So. Damn. Funny.

Oh yeah, tech reviews where the reviewer missed something like that is great.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

mang I'm not an engineer, I'm a (future) soldier!

I don't know this stuff.

AFAIK it uses flaps on the side to change directory in-flight. DARPA has a working .50 cal version.

Didn't actually post it, someone beat me to it when it was news :P

The bullet has to spin so the flap(s) must also twist/rotate in order to correct itself to the original target.  That could be a very expensive round.

I cri

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Oh, I love this kind of thing! Or Amazon buyers purchasing components then giving a bad review because UPS fucked up and it's not the seller's fault.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

But they obviously care, they just don't know. The arrogant ignoramuses who think they know everything, but they really have no clue.

Oh okay, I missed the point

I got a weird one, I run into these types who know everything all the time but this particular guy.. I know this dude who literally has to be an expert in anything and everything who literally thinks he can bullshit me about computers, music production, philosophy, politics, anything I know anything about he tries to bullshit. When I talk about computers, literally shitty sci-fi technobabble NOTHING EVEN MAKES SENSE he'll comment on my posts on Facebook, he's gotta have a screw loose or something. He does this with everything! It's insane!

That has got to hurt.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

"VGA is more diverse and more better image quality and just has more compatibility. It is using analog so you know it isnt compressed like thoes photoes you use that are compressed. This is why our school uses HDMI-VGA adapters to get better image quality." - School IT, 2015

This made my day xD

I got a weird one, I run into these types who know everything all the time but this particular guy.. I know this dude who literally has to be an expert in anything and everything who literally thinks he can bullshit me about computers, music production, philosophy, politics, anything I know anything about he tries to bullshit. When I talk about computers, literally shitty sci-fi technobabble NOTHING EVEN MAKES SENSE he'll comment on my posts on Facebook, he's gotta have a screw loose or something. He does this with everything! It's insane!

My least favorite kind of person, right there.

I say least favorite because I love everyone!  :wub:  :D  :wub:  :D  :wub:  :D  :wub:  :D  :wub:

EDIT: Not really. I hate most people who don't know shit.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

The bullet has to spin so the flap(s) must also twist/rotate in order to correct itself to the original target.  That could be a very expensive round.

1. You think the US cares?

2. .50 cal is expensive to begin with, 20$ per shot yo. And that was back in like, the 80s.

2. .50 cal is expensive to begin with, 20$ per shot yo. And that was back in like, the 80s.

Wow! Accounting for inflation... Multiply by the reciprocal... Carry the 1... That's 4.7 billion dollars per bullet.

I know someone who got their friend to get skylake at release so they could have faster ram!

I told him that will not improve performance in games, but he said no, and continued talking to his friend about why fast ram is better!

..$20 per? No.. not even close. Way too high

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I know someone who got their friend to get skylake at release so they could have faster ram!

I told him that will not improve performance in games, but he said no, and continued talking to his friend about why fast ram is better!

Remember, kids, faster RAM is only better when rendering! 

There is one who is an AMD fanboy and says that they are better in every way, even single threaded performance and thermal output.

Well they're not wrong about thermal performance. AMD is really winning when it comes to designing toasters.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Remember, kids, faster RAM is only better when rendering! 

RAM does make my Compooter faster, i can transfer my Files twice faster with faster RAM, RAM is better than CPU

whats is your RAM speed ?

8 Gigabyte

Okay

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

I love this sub discussion about self guiding bullets just randomly weaved in here :D

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

RAM does make my Compooter faster, i can transfer my Files twice faster with faster RAM, RAM is better than CPU

whats is your RAM speed ?

8 Gigabyte

Okay

I have one terabyte of RAM!

I love this sub discussion about self guiding bullets just randomly weaved in here :D

"Weaved" I see what you did there...

Such as in the RenderBox Build log.. Damn that thing was fast.

It was a sexy build.

Well they're not wrong about thermal performance. AMD is really winning when it comes to designing toasters.

*sizzle*