Tech Savvy Fakers

Philcat101

I -So do you use Metasploit©?

He -No i use LOIC and Ultimate Hacker's toolkit.

I -you just use DoS and try to make baby viruses!?! :blink:

He -look dude they arent fake i was able to shutdown my cousins computer with a virus

I -a i***t(no offence) can do that.

He -I'm not an i****!!!

Then I walked away

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DoS=Denial of Service

LOIC=DoS tool

The people who claim they are against PCMasterRace, but they have a 980ti and an i7.

Isn't PCMasterRace just about having an OP computer, it doesn't have to be anti consoles.

Android is the best!

FX-4170 and GT640 1gb gddr5 here, but 16GB ram. Not OP but BF4 and Payday2 run smooth on low/1080p

At a LAN event

Friend 1-Why is my computer running slowly? Everything just lags now.

Me-Maybe you got virus or something.

Friend 2-No I'm just really careful when I download things.

Me-Do you at least have a antivirus?

Friend 1-If I'm careful it doesn't matter though

Next week

Friend 2-Installs malwarebytes, detects over 2000 objects. Cleans up the mess Friend 1 made on his computer.

Friend 1-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!

Friend 2-Doing something I should have done a long time ago.

I need to learn my limit. But them rhythm games are too good.

true, nearlly all the Girl in my school asked me

"should i get a MacBook ?" and i said "no its overpriced and not worth it" she replies "but its made by Apple"

"Exactly"

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

At a LAN event

Friend 1-Why is my computer running slowly? Everything just lags now.

Me-Maybe you got virus or something.

Friend 2-No I'm just really careful when I download things.

Me-Do you at least have a antivirus?

Friend 1-If I'm careful it doesn't matter though

Next week

Friend 2-Installs malwarebytes, detects over 2000 objects. Cleans up the mess Friend 1 made on his computer.

Friend 1-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!

Friend 2-Doing something I should have done a long time ago.

I don't run anti-virus.  Been over a year since latest format.  I ran MB a few months back (uninstalled shortly after) and out of 400K items, it detected no infections.  This is with heavy use.  I don't get it.

I keep a clone of the drive just in case.  10 min = fresh windows, fully updated + my utility programs and LoL.  I don't keep sensitive data on this PC.

My friend asked me for a recommendation for a new laptop around $600. Before I could answer my other friend right next to me said, "Oh I know! For the processor you'll need either intel or amd. In terms of graphics card you'll need either AMD or Nvidia." I didn't speak; I just face palmed.

My friend asked me for a recommendation for a new laptop around $600. Before I could answer my other friend right next to me said, "Oh I know! For the processor you'll need either intel or amd. In terms of graphics card you'll need either AMD or Nvidia." I didn't speak; I just face palmed.

lol as opposed to what exactly?  Tell him for a display, he'll need pixels and for a keyboard, make sure it has keys :P

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Here's a cringe worthy and unique one as this one is directed at myself actually.

3 years ago when I was still at the early stages of learning about computers, I was trying to get my dad to let me build a computer.

He brought me to a computer shop at the prebuilt section (with a salesman there) and asked me why not just get a prebuilt.

I came up with several reason, this one haunts me to this day: "The prebuilt has 4gb RAM, I can build one at the same cost and have 8gb ram!" (This was when RAM was insanely cheap).

The salesman stood there and stared at me blankly as I smiled proudly with my ignorance.

Person 1 : Dude iam a hacker now !
Me : rly
Person 1 : Yeah man look *open LOIC
Me : ohh what is that (wtf dude that basicly just a fucking ping flooder shit)
Person 1 : *type our school website, click hit or hack or whatever that thing called
Person 1 : *Open browser tried to open and go to our school page
Me : Dude you know this isnt hacking
Person 1 : Shut up look the Website is down
Me : *open my phone and go to our school website
Me : Nope still up

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

They aren't fakers, they're just ignorant.

Their ignorance and their lack off knowing thereof makes them fakers.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Wooooooow. That is truely sad.

I will, however, give my input on the uses of VGA.

As a person who likes ressurecting old PCs with my lovely Debian, having a VGA KVM switch around is dearly helpful.

Not saying that I would try and defend that moron you quoted though. xD

But there are some machines that not even debian can save...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

that's what DSL is for :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

FX-4170 and GT640 1gb gddr5 here, but 16GB ram. Not OP but BF4 and Payday2 run smooth on low/1080p

Does the fx 4170 even exist or did you mean i3 4170?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

that's what DSL is for :)

Would dsl run on a pentium 3 with 384mb of ram?

Would dsl run on a pentium 3 with 384mb of ram?

I should think so, the whole install is like 50 MB so ram usage would not be a problem

Can't speak from experience though

I should think so, the whole install is like 50 MB so ram usage would not be a problem

Can't speak from experience though

Ok thanks. I love this thread , its a good way to put off some steam.

Ok thanks. I love this thread , its a good way to put off some steam.

Yeah, I just checked and it should be well more than enough.  The "recommended" specs:

• Pentium 200MHz
  • 64MB ram

True ^10

Even last night I had to commit one to the grave after a bad run-in with Lubuntu as my last attempt

*tear*

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

Posts that won the internet - Verticle Mice 

True ^10

Even last night I had to commit one to the grave after a bad run-in with Lubuntu as my last attempt

*tear*

Same here. Not even lubuntu will run smoothly on my old pc. Dsl is my last chance

Same here. Not even lubuntu will run smoothly on my old pc. Dsl is my last chance

*sigh* Back to DOS we go...

TheRedDragon    |i7-5820k (4.2Ghz) || MSI X99S SLI Plus || Crucial 2x8gb 2133hmz DDR4 || MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti 6Gb || Sandisk 128Gb SSD || Seagate Barracuda 3Tb |EVGA 1000W 80+ Pltnm ||  

dossium.net >

*sigh* Back to DOS we go...

I love to argue that i have one of the most powerful cpus of 1999, but i think i'll be throwing the thing out or giving it away.

I love to argue that i have one of the most powerful cpus of 1999, but i think i'll be throwing the thing out or giving it away.

I personally think that old machines that served me well should have a sea burial or something. Maybe put into an industrial woodchipper!  :lol:

dossium.net >

I personally think that old machines that served me well should have a sea burial or something. Maybe put into an industrial woodchipper! :lol:

I was thinking of putting it on a wooden boat in the middle of a lake and fireing arrows on fire at it, viking style.

Just kidding lol