What is the meaning of life? (In your opinion)

Overkilled

Is it to go to school get good grades get a job get married pay mortgage retire and then die or do you have a more you only live once do as many stuff as you can type approach?

What kid the meaning of life to you?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Get a job you enjoy, meet someone you love, and whatever else makes you happy.

There is no meaning to life, it just is.

There is no greater purpose, life just happens.

Sad if you really think about it.

Without life, there would be nothing, and one can not conceptualize that. Nothing. What is nothing? Seems like an easy question. But when you think about it, what would it be like if you didnt exist? It wouldent. It wouldent anything, as you would not exist. I can not imagine nothing, and I dont think anyone else can.

That bring me back to the meaning of life. There is none.

However, if you want to beleive there is, believe the meaning of life is to prevent nothingness.

With no life, the universe would be pointless. No one to see it. No one to imagine it. No one.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The meaning of life is whatever we make it to be.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Humans do not stay alive for the sake of survival,but rather for the sake of things that bring purpose.Religion,art,music,love in an endless oblivion of darkness in space.Humans are the only species primitive enough to care.You must do what you love.The best things in life will always end in conflict,that is why humans are primitive.

fuck bitches get money

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

There isnt one

Everyone has to find their own because other people's "meaning of life" isn't good enough

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Had an existential crisis the other month, fun times. 

I think that it has the meaning that you assign to it, letting you make the best of it. It's only there once, so you gotta make the most of it. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

the question is wrong

it should be whats the point of life...meaning of life is just the definition...and that you can get in the dictionary

as for the point of life

to procreate...thats it..all life procreates

and don't use the fire argument

it doesn't purposely procreate

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

To critic the shit out of video games.

The point of life is to let go of bullshit and just have fun, do whatever makes you happy even if it's something that causes others think less of you. Don't allow yourself to worry and stress about shit because there really is 0 point when you think about it.

It's a mistake to search for meaning in life because you won't find any. Life is just a complex chemistry that persists in the universe solely due to the fact it can self-replicate, but due to its complexity it's unstable, which is why evolution, and also death are a thing. That's really all there's to it. It hasn't been created, it just came to be. Of course, the individual doing meaningful things makes us successful as a society so we seek purpose in life, but we know, at the lowest level, there isn't really any. 

Seeking meaning behind life is a mistake. Life's meaning is whatever you want it to be. Live a fulfilling life and worry not about what it was bestowed upon you for.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

• get paid
  • get laid
  • gatorate

© Jacksfilms on YouTube

There is no meaning and no point

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Simply a bunch of atoms interacting with each other.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

All living things have the simple purpose of making sure that they and their species continue to exist. That's what evolution, what our DNA programs us to do: survive. Every every part of our bodies, every instinct we have, every emotion we feel, is all pre-programmed in our DNA for survival. 

I personally think that each person should extend this concept so that their life's purpose is to contribute to society as much as possible however they can, to make the world a better place. That's my purpose. 

But I respect the decisions of those who decide that their goal in life is just to be happy. You can't expect everyone to think the same way you do. 

I'm with Satre on this one: "l'existence précède l'essence " is the postition that I hold on the meaning of life.

There is no meaning. Do what you want and make that your own meaning.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

To feel alive? To live

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The meaning of life is nothing, in the grand scheme of the universe living things don't matter, thus life is pointless, enjoyable but pointless.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Life has no inherent meaning or direction. Neither do humans, even the most seemingly altruistic of acts and purposes are mostly out of a sense of self preservation and preserving the species as a hole: rational thought is often highly influenced by more instinctual feelings and instinct. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

no meaning. what makes me sad though is how much of what's out there is still unexplored. most of our planet is still unexplored and who knows how big space is and what there is to find we are so incredibly small and i would just love to uncover what lies beyond, billions of kilometers away. sadly i will never know, not in my lifetime at least ;P.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

There is no meaning of life for me. Fuck it.

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/