Wifi not working and Network Adapter not appearing in Device Manager

Go to solution Solved by MugooMeister,

I was able to install the network driver by myself (I'm such a strong independent young man.) Just downloaded the driver onto the computer via a USB and started the exe file in the driver file. It's all good. Much love to everyone reading this.

Mwah mwah

Hello,

PC Specs:
GPU = RTX 4080

CPU = 7800X3D

Motherboard = MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM/Memory = G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 6400-MHz CL-32 2x16GB

Storage = Samsung 990 PRO 4TB

CPU Cooler = Deepcool AIO

Additional Fans = 3x Deepcool 120mm fans

Case = Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo RGB

Power Supply = 80 plus gold 1000W

Operating System = Windows 11

For context, I've just built a PC and have installed Windows 11. My motherboard has WiFi included (MSI MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI) and I have screwed in the antennae. Everything seems to be working with the exception of WiFi. To be clear, Ethernet isn't an option as my router is in a separate room from where my computer is. My WiFi IS working on other devices.

First thing I thought of was to update the wifi driver however when going into the device manager, there isn't any network adapter for WiFi. I have checked hidden items and I have done a network reset and still nothing.

I have attached a photo of the device manager. The Realtek is the driver for ethernet.

Am I meant to install the Network Adapter? If so, how would I go about doing that? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time and likely patience,
Much love

Me

IMG20240427141654.jpg

I was able to install the network driver by myself (I'm such a strong independent young man.) Just downloaded the driver onto the computer via a USB and started the exe file in the driver file. It's all good. Much love to everyone reading this.

Mwah mwah