I don't understand men

Gale

I don't know about how you feel, but when I am not putting the toilet seat down its that I can't be bothered. I'll admit too, sometimes I purposely do things wrong so my mom won't ask me to do it again.

Also, it's a game of seeing someone hot and trying to act like a badass. I know i see guys around me acting like dicks because they want to impress a chick. Honestly, i don't think women are hard to understand I simply think men overthink women. That's just my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone

Yeah, sometimes it's because of trust issues. Sometimes it's just curiosity. Other times... Well, she's an ass without realizing. D:

even if its just curiosity she could lose said man

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I don't know about how you feel, but when I am not putting the toilet seat down its that I can't be bothered. I'll admit too, sometimes I purposely do things wrong so my mom won't ask me to do it again.

Also, it's a game of seeing someone hot and trying to act like a badass. I know i see guys around me acting like dicks because they want to impress a chick. Honestly, i don't think women are hard to understand I simply think men overthink women. That's just my opinion, sorry if I offended anyone

You're right, men do oftentimes overthink women. The question "how do I approach this girl I have a crush on?" comes up frequently in many forums. The answer is much simpler than what most people think. You just need to try and be her friend, keep her close, and the rest will come up naturally.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I haven't seen a thread like that on LTT before, nope, never. lol

giphy.gif

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

This post has to be fake there are no grills on the internet

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

This post has to be fake there are no grills on the internet

that's true fire marshal won't allow it. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Good old off topic, missed you so much.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

What guys want.

• To have our egos stroked now and then just like any person does.
  • Not to be forced to play mind games like we're Betazoids from Star Trek anytime panties are gotten in a bunch. Biggest one
  • Fuck. A lot.
  • Not hear about shit you should talk to your gay friend with. That's why you have a gay friend. Money says your gay friend thinks even that shits too gay, I've been there.
  • For our partner to either join in on our hobbies or fuck off while we're doing them unless something mutually enjoyable is offered. No, watching The Notebook for the 50th time or 50 Shades of Crap is not mutually enjoyable.

Most guys though are typically stubborn when it comes to DIY and such. Any man worth his salt though wouldn't need much more help aside from their work or gym buddy.

Pro-tip for girls and homosexual men: Just because the dude's jacked and fucks like a stallion =/= good BF or husband material. 

Basically...do nothing together and just be there for you? Yup, that sounds about accurate. :rolleyes: 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Why the hell did this topic show up as a notification?

Since I am here, might just give my two cents.

Both genders have their quirks. You find a partner to deal with and don't complain on a tech forum.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

People don't even understand themselves. We all go more or less sour at the end of our lives because we use too much time trying to figure out others at the expense of ourselves if we're not urged to concentrate on more important matters. 

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

I don't know who your talking about but I've never seen another man "flaunting there his 20 inch dong" around in public.

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet

have you met the 2000's kids yet? The only thing I'm guilty as charged of is the toilet seat

I don't even understand myself

(but I understand others even less)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

And i´m still waiting for a trustworthy woman that isnt a lying B~%&@. I believe she´s somewhere out there. :ph34r:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

One problem a lot of guys have is their glaring ego standing in the way of them thinking rationally, or not being an ass in general.

A lot of women want that glaring ego D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

you wanna understand males

sex

food

sleep

work

play

As a male I can confirm this.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Then honey you have no idea how i work if you think i am anything like that.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

This thread is not 100% serious, but really, men are confusing.

This thread reminded me of how I've lived in a house full of feminists ever since my shit dad got a divorce and buggered off almost 10 years ago.

At first I hated it....but now I like it.

I probably know more about living and dealing with females more than anyone else.

There's plenty of guys here who don't understand women, and no kidding because you all ain't been through the trenches like I have lol

The toilet seat thing is stupid.

If women want to be treated the same as men, why do they demand special shit like this lol.

How bout you leave the seat up after YOU'RE done

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

The toilet seat thing is stupid.

If women want to be treated the same as men, why do they demand special shit like this lol.

How bout you leave the seat up after YOU'RE done

This shit grinds my gears more than most things, it's some superficial fucking worshipping thing women try to pull off.

Most women have no clue what it is like to have a proper relationship, to be with someone who is their soul mate.

A true soul mate has nothing to hide, nothing superficial, you are together as one.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.