Razer blade 14" eGPU support?

Go to solution Solved by SavageNeo,

Razer Blade 14

Pros:

Performance: Equipped with powerful AMD Ryzen processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics, the Razer Blade 14" offers excellent performance for gaming, creative work, and general productivity.

Build Quality: Known for its premium build quality, the Razer Blade 14" has a sleek aluminum chassis, comparable to the MacBook's design.

Display: High-quality QHD or FHD displays with high refresh rates (up to 165Hz) make it ideal for gaming and media consumption.

Portability: At 14 inches and around 3.92 pounds, it strikes a good balance between portability and performance, making it suitable for travel.

Keyboard and Trackpad: Generally well-regarded, with per-key RGB lighting and a responsive trackpad.

Cons:

Thermals: High-performance components in a small form factor can lead to higher temperatures and louder fan noise under load.

Battery Life: Expect moderate battery life, which can be less than a typical Ultrabook due to the high-power components.

Price: It is on the pricier side, but this is expected for the performance and build quality.

Check that the laptop has thunderbolt. And You should use Razer core series eGpus since they have gtood compability for razer laptops.

I might have to upgrade from my trusty mbp 13" from 2012...

I am going to need a beefy windows system so I am looking at a razer blade.

I would prefer a small form factor to take it on travels.

Currently looking at the razer blade 14" and wondering if anyone has experience with it, can recommend it and knows about eGPU functionality?

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Razer Blade 14

Pros:

Performance: Equipped with powerful AMD Ryzen processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics, the Razer Blade 14" offers excellent performance for gaming, creative work, and general productivity.

Build Quality: Known for its premium build quality, the Razer Blade 14" has a sleek aluminum chassis, comparable to the MacBook's design.

Display: High-quality QHD or FHD displays with high refresh rates (up to 165Hz) make it ideal for gaming and media consumption.

Portability: At 14 inches and around 3.92 pounds, it strikes a good balance between portability and performance, making it suitable for travel.

Keyboard and Trackpad: Generally well-regarded, with per-key RGB lighting and a responsive trackpad.

Cons:

Thermals: High-performance components in a small form factor can lead to higher temperatures and louder fan noise under load.

Battery Life: Expect moderate battery life, which can be less than a typical Ultrabook due to the high-power components.

Price: It is on the pricier side, but this is expected for the performance and build quality.

Check that the laptop has thunderbolt. And You should use Razer core series eGpus since they have gtood compability for razer laptops.

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.