I don't understand men

Gale

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

This thread is not 100% serious, but really, men are confusing.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Women are confusing. 

When your girlfriend is mad, sometimes you should call....but other times you shoudln't. And if you call ten times and she doesn't answer and stop calling, but don't call the eleventh she'll be pissed. Sometimes girls want you to call when they're upset and will be pissed if you don't; and other times they don't and will be pissed if you do. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I don't understand women.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

i think we are going to need a Men expert, like @STRMfrmXMN but female

also whats with you women and the toilet seat, just lower it yourself

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Let me explain something very simple to you, us men most of the time don't mean to do things wrong. We just want to have fun and be happy. We're sorry for any confusion we cause you but just know, women are infinitely more confusing then men.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

How do men work? The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

sounds like someone was recently dumped

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Here's how to understand men: go up and ask them stuff. It's really not that hard.

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

I can't tell what is and isn't serious to be honest.

Most of what you said is untrue, so there's that.

I suspect troll or some bait tactic to draw hate

Dont-feed-the-trolls.png

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I dont understand myself either. I feel you @Gale

The average man pretends he is the hottest thing around, flaunting their 20 inch dong around; while at the same time, being childish (laughing at 'your mom' jokes and farts). 

both of these are generally false. They apply to some teenagers, but thats about it

They pretend they are such DIY people when they clearly don't know what they are doing, and they are incapable of asking for help. 

Because its more fun to figure it out without looking everything up

Also, they don't keep the toilet seat down ): . 

because there is no advantage to for men

They are either something that, or the most timid and insecure creature in the planet.

Because you notice the extremes, and confirmation bias

so. to you the world is filled with mens hiding while others wingle their dongs around out in the open ?

what the hell did you take.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I don't know, they are weird, but they ask the same question about us.

I'm possibly the farthest thing from this, yet a man. Hm... Breaking the norm? O.o

GIGABYTE Z97MX-G516GB DDR3 | I5 4690k @ 4.4ghz | 1TB SSHD, 500GB HDD, 128GB SSD | GTX 1070 8GB | Corsair Graphite 230 | EVGA 650W | Hyper 212 EVO

Cinebench R15: 636(all cores), 127FPS

I find men much less confusing. Seriously we make it so much clearer that we find you attractive...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||