What is your favourite car colour?

Enderman

Just for fun :) I'm curious

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I like that bright blue on chose masda 3 cars and mostly when on a mustang convertible. Makes me feel like summer

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

matte and dark blue

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

My favorite color is actually two, but w/e. White with black accents.

Both the cars I've owned are light blue. I like it.

AaHpol4l.jpg

vKQaVvwl.png

Registration says my mazda is green, I disagree.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

Dodge's purple that they put on the Chargers and Challengers is sooooo sexy.  Besides that I like black, but it's a bitch to clean in my experience.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

depends on the car...some cars just look great in certain colors while others would look like shit. being very general about this I lean towards a gray color, a flat type gray with a darker tone to it. 

lime greeeen

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Blue, black, brown and beige.

But Chevrolet Tahoes or Suburbans are always appealing to me in brown/beige shades. I mean, just look at it!

1997_Suburban_LS072407_1024.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I like blue a lot on cars. Especially the ones that change in different lighting conditions (like the kind that look really dark/black at night, and lighter during the day)

Galaxy Blue Silica is a good example
9614472695_54e9974aa8_b.jpg
0jxLPq5.png

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

It really depends on the car. But I like Blue, Red, Black, Grey, and for some reason Yellow. But they are all on different cars. Like I wouldn't want a yellow truck, but I would love a yellow camaro. 

Whatever the car comes in except if it's bright. Going to be in the car, so wont be able to see much of the colour. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Hmmm, white. It just looks so nice and clean :).

"Try not to take things personally; what people say about you on the internet is a reflection of them, not you!"

I don't need to say what, i think it's pretty obvious here >8D

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I have always been a metallic blue fan.

2016-ford-focus-rs-official-photos-and-i

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro