British born ISIS hacker targeted & killed in drone strike

wut so training isis and the taliban and al qaeda was a good decision thats the first time i heard that

The US didn't train ISIS. The US didn't train anyone they PROVIDED ARMS to the Afgan rebels against the Soviet Union as well Pakistan. People claiming the US created them fail to understand that these men had these ideologies before they fought off the soviet threat. The people who were recruited to fight were recruited by the local governments and those in control.

International politics isn't as cut and dry as all these people who like to blame the US for the world's problems make it seem. Do you have any clue what could have happened if the Soviet Union gained control of the those countries? Do you have any idea how that would have disrupted international trade/Strengthened the Soviet Union and its allies and could have led to another war the world was not ready for. By that stretch I guess the US should have done nothing about the Soviet Union sitting in Cuba either right? The failure that was the Bay of Pigs led to Castro ruling Cuba which was far better and less threatening than the Soviet Union having silos in Cuba, (There is more that can be discussed but I'd rather not go down the slipper slope).

Not once did I ever say it was a good decision. Sometimes you have to pick between a bad decision and a worse one. Quite frankly inaction would have not been a great decision either, so please refrain from twisting my words I don't appreciate it.

Now my post was a mix of both facts and speculation maybe the Soviet Union wouldn't have gone any farther (I doubt it) they tried that with Hitler and look how that turned out.

We can either sit here all day arguing about the past, classified information that we don't know about, and things that have already happened. What's done is done nothing we say changes anything. What we must focus on is working towards a better future and not repeating the same mistakes (Lost my train of thought so I'll end it here).

EDIT: I also forgot one thing. People who try to blame the US seem to ignore that these men have had these ideologies. The US didn't just walk in and say hey you should go around murdering, raping, and committing atrocities in the name of you God who doesn't condone that, and claim you're in a holy war. Did they US play a part in the formation of these groups, yes they did, but to target the US as the sole reason for their existence is just asinine.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

Sick of these threads and sick of the ignorant people in them -_-

The US only has it's self to blame! I don't understand why people are hating on ISIS when the US created them, they are just as bad!!! You wanna hate ISIS hate the US government just as much!

Am not bothering to watch that because you are ignorant. the US did not create them what makes you say that? They simply gave guns to some rebels and then that band of rebels became corrupt and twisted. That would be like a Gun store sells a gun to a perfectly what seems a normal person, then the person goes on a killing spree. Are you going to blame the gun store or the person ?  I would blame the person because they decided to do it it wasn't the gun store fault.

Remember ISIS has their own agenda to what they believe they think is right.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

The US didn't train ISIS. The US didn't train anyone they PROVIDED ARMS to the Afgan rebels against the Soviet Union as well Pakistan. People claiming the US created them fail to understand that these men had these ideologies before they fought off the soviet threat. The people who were recruited to fight were recruited by the local governments and those in control.

International politics isn't as cut and dry as all these people who like to blame the US for the world's problems make it seem. Do you have any clue what could have happened if the Soviet Union gained control of the those countries? Do you have any idea how that would have disrupted international trade/Strengthened the Soviet Union and its allies and could have led to another war the world was not ready for. By that stretch I guess the US should have done nothing about the Soviet Union sitting in Cuba either right? The failure that was the Bay of Pigs led to Castro ruling Cuba which was far better and less threatening than the Soviet Union having silos in Cuba, (There is more that can be discussed but I'd rather not go down the slipper slope).

Not once did I ever say it was a good decision. Sometimes you have to pick between a bad decision and a worse one. Quite frankly inaction would have not been a great decision either, so please refrain from twisting my words I don't appreciate it.

Now my post was a mix of both facts and speculation maybe the Soviet Union wouldn't have gone any farther (I doubt it) they tried that with Hitler and look how that turned out.

We can either sit here all day arguing about the past, classified information that we don't know about, and things that have already happened. What's done is done nothing we say changes anything. What we must focus on is working towards a better future and not repeating the same mistakes (Lost my train of thought so I'll end it here).

EDIT: I also forgot one thing. People who try to blame the US seem to ignore that these men have had these ideologies. The US didn't just walk in and say hey you should go around murdering, raping, and committing atrocities in the name of you God who doesn't condone that, and claim you're in a holy war. Did they US play a part in the formation of these groups, yes they did, but to target the US as the sole reason for their existence is just asinine.

but the US weakened the governments there and gained them recruits by bombing people and radicalizing them also there was a group that said they were rebels fighting assad so the US trained them and then it turned out they were part of ISIS and joined ISIS

Am not bothering to watch that because you are ignorant. the US did not create them what makes you say that? They simply gave guns to some rebels and then that band of rebels became corrupt and twisted. That would be like a Gun store sells a gun to a perfectly what seems a normal person, then the person goes on a killing spree. Are you going to blame the gun store or the person ?  I would blame the person because they decided to do it it wasn't the gun store fault.

except it happens again and again and the US doesnt take the hint. on a side note have you heard about a military group called the contras in Nicaragua the CIA at the time couldnt fund them legally so they had to do it in secret with secret funds so how did they raise the funds? why by selling crack and we are pretty sure the CIA was behind the crack epidemic of 1980 and many CIA people were arrested for drug trafficking after an investigation done by senator John Kerry also there is evidence that president at the time ronald Reagan knew what was going on so it wasnt just a few corrupt CIA officials it was corruption at the highest level of government 

He was most likely a nuisance hacker,” <snip>

<snip>said he was never a top three target for US drone strikes".

"Likely" .

And No 4 is not in the top three .

Not saying targeting him WAS a good idea merely that people should think about what was actually said.  Context is everything people.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Why do people keep calling them ISIS, they are ISIL. Syria =/= Levant.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL; Arabic: الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام‎), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS, /ˈaɪsɨs/) or the Islamic State of Iraq and ash-Sham,[35] Daesh (داعش, Arabic pronunciation: [ˈdaːʕiʃ]), or Islamic State (IS),[36] is a Salafi jihadist extremist militant group and self-proclaimed Islamic state and caliphate, which is led by and mainly composed of Sunni Arabs from Iraq and Syria

People call them ISIS because they are known by more than one name. And because they are primarily made up of people from Iraq and Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant

Not to mention that the Levant, as a historical term, refers to a broad area all the way up including Greece, but most specifically refers to modern day Syria and Palestine.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This was said at the start of every war ever. Brainwashing is on both sides. Yes - ISIS is shit, but you should look into what created it.

When one religious nation drops bombs from the sky = war.

When another religios nation defends itself with suicide bombing, cuz they have nothing else left = terrorism. You dont even know what "terrorists" were called before that, do you? Its "freedom fighters"

Ye, i cant. You sound either young / naive / scientifically illiterate /very susceptible to brainwashing.

*sigh* Someone's salty...

Read carefully, I'm only posting once.

The difference between the US and ISIS is our targets. ISIS targets innocents. The US targets hostiles.

You equate these terrorists with Freedom Fighters, when even Al-Qaeda has condemned them.

Freedom Fighters attack oppressive governments, NOT innocent people.

Terrorists attack anyone who doesn't agree with them, including innocent people.

Do you understand? Or have you just bought into their lies?

How about I show you what they do?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-slaughter-400-innocent-people-5756699

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-slaughter-islamic-state-massacres-140-civilians-kobani-attack-1508161

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045711/Slaughter-beach-ISIS-behead-shoot-Ethiopian-Christians-sickening-new-propaganda-video.html

These men are worse than rabid dogs. They deserve worse than death.

If you support them in ANY way, even trying to justify their actions, I view you in the same boat.

Kapish?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

People call them ISIS because they are known by more than one name. And because they are primarily made up of people from Iraq and Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant

Not to mention that the Levant, as a historical term, refers to a broad area all the way up including Greece, but most specifically refers to modern day Syria and Palestine.

From what I learnt in history lessons, Jordan and Lebanon also belongs to levant. Yeah it's right that they mostly come from Syria but they did have interest in rest of Levant. However, now it's decided that they want to be the cailpath (I only know how to spell it in arabic, so please mind me) they should be called IS I guess. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

From what I learnt in history lessons, Jordan and Lebanon also belongs to levant. Yeah it's right that they mostly come from Syria but they did have interest in rest of Levant. However, now it's decided that they want to be the cailpath (I only know how to spell it in arabic, so please mind me) they should be called IS I guess. 

It's complicated, obviously. There's a lot of history there, and a lot of varying and opposing factions on what exactly their end goal should be.

The Levant, as you correctly learned in History Class, does encompass a vastly larger area then just Iraq and Syria. The ISIS moniker was mostly coined by Western News agencies, because they are English translations of the original Arabic names:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant#Name

As you can see, they've gone through like 8 different names so far.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

To the people saying drones will replace all soldiers, that is highly unlikely. As effective as drones are when it comes to taking a target out, it is far too risky when it comes to collateral damage. Most terrorist leaders are cowards that hide behind innocent people, including their own children in order to save themselves. As much as they proclaim to embrace death, they sure are good at making other people strap bombs to themselves. 

It would probably be cliche to quote those martial art movies from Netflix, but it is true. Good simply cannot exist without evil. The entire point of the word would be worthless without a proper alignment to compare it to. Human beings in general are vain creatures that believe themselves to be good. Your country is almost always going to be the "good guys" to themselves. Any country that opposes them are most likely labeled the enemy, or "bad guys". While you might believe your cause to be just, your enemies will think their cause is just, and both will fight over the differences of their causes.

Does this mean "Good Vs Evil" is subjective? Not exactly. For this reason, multiple countries banded together under the United Nations to draft the Universal Declarations of Human Rights. Anything that goes against this document is inherently considered evil. Did it solve the "good vs evil" debate? No. It just made the more oppressive forms of evil far more easier to identify. A country can still give their citizens these rights, and still push an "evil" agenda. My point on bringing up this human rights document is that Afghanistan, Iran, and Iraq were in favor of this document during its original conception back in 1948.

People often criticize the US for "getting involved in wars they have no business being in", but they ignore the context every single time. Ignoring the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" crusade, the presence of the US soldiers (and even soldiers from the UK and other European countries) is a needed one. These countries banded together under the united nations asking for their human rights to be recognized. Those rights are being taken away, and they clearly lack the means to handle the problem themselves. So the UN gets involved to ensure the people are given their human rights. 

Do innocent people get hurt along the way? Yes. War is an ugly thing, and it is not without cruelty from any and all parties involved. Even the "good" guys have to do "evil" things for "the greater good".It is often referred to as "necessary evil". Sometimes this involves even killing children (Chris Kyle story comes to mind) to prevent them from being used as weapons against other innocent people, or allies. People like to believe some things remain sacred during wars, but nothing can be farthest from the truth. Historically speaking, everyone involved in wars loses. Even if they win. Whether it is in the form of a mentally scarred, or physically damaged soldier, citizens plagued by a war driven debt, or populations left homeless due to a battle taking place where they lived. 

To the people claiming that the US created ISIS, let me inform you of something. Everything that happens on this planet, regardless of how small it is, has an impact on everything around it. To say the US created ISIS by giving them weapons, would be no different than saying a doctor is guilty of the holocaust for delivering Hitler into the world. Nobody can possibly understand the long term impact their decisions make on the world as a whole. You can be a firefighter, and save the life of a child. What if that child grows up to become a serial killer? Would you regret saving the child? Or do you tell yourself that at the time, the child was still an innocent human life worth saving? 

At the time, the rebels that were provided firearms were fighting for their freedoms, or so we thought at the time. Under that presumption, they were provided support to try to obtain those freedoms. Are we responsible for what happens afterwards? I personally believe human beings make their own choices, and each person are held responsible for their own decisions made in life. Blaming a third party based on the terrible decisions of someone else is just foolish in my eyes. 

It's been like 30 minutes since i actually started this post, and i took several breaks in between to do stuff on ESO, so i completely forgot my point in writing this. I'll just submit this wall of text and let someone more qualified dissect what i said. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Sick of these threads and sick of the ignorant people in them -_-

The US only has it's self to blame! I don't understand why people are hating on ISIS when the US created them, they are just as bad!!! You wanna hate ISIS hate the US government just as much!

Only bother watching if your going to watch the whole thing.

The US didn't create them the whole situation has been created through generations of wars blaming the US for all problems in the middle east is ignorant as your ignoring dozens of conflicts that date back as far as pre WW2 they've been in war almost every few years since 1920 with countries from around the world as well as neighbours.

RTX2070OC 

Argh done, pm me if u wanna debate.

Um no! They TRAINED AND ARMED them! Also in many countries if a gun is illegally sold and used to kill someone the person who provided the weapon can be charged with just as bad or the same as the guy who pulled the trigger and not only that, a person who see's the crime and doesn't report it can also be in just as much trouble as the murderer. You are ignorant for not believing the facts even though it's right in front of your god damn face and not willing to accept it!!!!! Your countries government is just as much of a terrorist as these groups like ISIS and it's disgusting to see people defend them!

What they trained and armed rebels. Then the rebels where lead astray and became corrupt and twisted. Don't blame fucking America for everything. We are a free nation homie, where everyone is welcome to live from both religion believes and so on.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Yep. Some people don't understand that there are people in this world who are solely bent on murder and destruction. Diplomacy doesn't always work.

People suggested to be diplomatic with ISIS ? ( as a Syrian/Muslim myself ) those people are retarded.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Um no! They TRAINED AND ARMED them! Also in many countries if a gun is illegally sold and used to kill someone the person who provided the weapon can be charged with just as bad or the same as the guy who pulled the trigger and not only that, a person who see's the crime and doesn't report it can also be in just as much trouble as the murderer. You are ignorant for not believing the facts even though it's right in front of your god damn face and not willing to accept it!!!!! Your countries government is just as much of a terrorist as these groups like ISIS and it's disgusting to see people defend them!

Eugh... and to think I made your profile pic...

you are the one who is ignorant sir.

And I am the hypocrite cause I said I'd only post once in this thread...

This was said at the start of every war ever. Brainwashing is on both sides. Yes - ISIS is shit, but you should look into what created it.

When one religious nation drops bombs from the sky = war.

When another religios nation defends itself with suicide bombing, cuz they have nothing else left = terrorism. You dont even know what "terrorists" were called before that, do you? Its "freedom fighters"

Ye, i cant. You sound either young / naive / scientifically illiterate /very susceptible to brainwashing.

I don't like going in this discussion but this really caught my attention. A week ago a guy from my country, Tomislav Salopek, was killed by them. Was he invading their country? Absolutely not. He was working there to feed his family and got kidnapped by them while going to work. He did absolutely nothing to provoke them. They demanded, and I'll quote what he said in the video:

They want to substitute me with the Muslim womens arrested in Egyptian prisons. 

Many agencies tried to rescue him and they failed, and since the demand was not fulfilled, he got murdered and the whole thing was recorded.

So I'll ask you, how is that not terrorism? Or even better, how is that "freedom fighting"? I'm really curious. Or you won't even bother replying because you know you're wrong. I don't deem them even as terrorists, I think they're the lowest of lowlife. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

This is nearly everyone on this thread:

Murricans - defend America no matter what.

Anti-Murricans - hate on America no matter what.

Hi.

People suggested to be diplomatic with ISIS ? ( as a Syrian/Muslim myself ) those people are retarded.

I present to you, the Democrat party. They and their voters live in a fairy tale world where everything can be solved with love and understanding, and no one needs to hurt or kill anyone ever.

Even psychopathic religious fanatics who will kill anyone that doesn't subscribe to their literal interpretation of a religion.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I present to you, the Democrat party. They and their voters live in a fairy tale world where everything can be solved with love and understanding, and no one needs to hurt or kill anyone ever.

Even psychopathic religious fanatics who will kill anyone that doesn't subscribe to their literal interpretation of a religion.

Is there a party that, "as long as they are not screwed with by anyone else, they don't care" kind of party? I am whatever party that one is. I've purposely made myself ignorant to most politics, so i genuinely have no idea what a political person would classify me as. 

But, I'm a Democrat and I have murderous intent :3 Don't tell anybody.

Hi.

Is there a party that, "as long as they are not screwed with by anyone else, they don't care" kind of party? I am whatever party that one is. I've purposely made myself ignorant to most politics, so i genuinely have no idea what a political person would classify me as. 

I would classify you as what Rush Limbaugh refers to as a "low information voter". Either that or

But, I'm a Democrat and I have murderous intent :3 Don't tell anybody.

Meh.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would classify you as what Rush Limbaugh refers to as a "low information voter". Either that or

Meh.

If only i voted.

Do you have the desire to own & run a business? I can't speak for you but I do want to own a store that specializes in repairing & selling computers.

Recently cherry mx keyboards are in high demand so I've been making a profit by selling from selling keyboards.

Do you think selling keyboards is a good idea for me? Because keyboards are weapons too, you can strangle people with keyboards or even bash their heads in.

Why should I sell somebody a keyboard if they are able to kill somebody with it? Especially if I go to prison just for selling a keyboard to innocent looking individual who uses it to take out his grandmother?

peanut is a weapon (for people with severe allergies)

our fists & feet are weapons.

heck even having sex is a weapon because you can transmit STDs like AIDs.

I think what they want to do is use negotiation or diplomacy as the first tactic of persuasion, and only use force when necessary. It would appear to be a pipe dream in this case, but is it so deplorable that they want to convince these misguided people to not hurt others instead of forcing it by killing them?

I know what you're going to say, but I just wish things could be different.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.