Some discussions and myths about the actual picture quality of flagship TVs from Hisense/Sony/TCL.

Go to solution Solved by circeseye,

check out yt...stopthefomo and hdtvtest...they both do side by side comparisons of those 3 and lg

hisense and tcl have been upping their game as of late....to bad their ui's i hate

The actual picture quality performance of a TV depends not only on the panel or backlight, but also on the tuning of the picture quality chip. You can directly look at the comparison between the Sony XR90 and the TCL X11G. TCL has more zones of backlighting, but the actual performance of many scenes is not as good as the Sony, the reason is that although TCL has a better panel, but for a long time TCL's picture quality tuning has not been good. .

And picture quality tuning this point, Sony is stronger than Hisense far stronger than TCL. as for Samsung, I did not have its in-depth comparison is not good to make a comment.

check out yt...stopthefomo and hdtvtest...they both do side by side comparisons of those 3 and lg

hisense and tcl have been upping their game as of late....to bad their ui's i hate