The Most Pain You've Ever Endured.

Chugle

Probable burning myself on a piece of wood that was still glowing hot. it burnt for about 2 days after and it hurt like hell.

CPU Ryzen 5 3600 | Motherboard MSI B550 | RAM 32 GB Corsair Vengance Pro | GPU EVGA GTX 980ti | Case Corsair 4000X | Storage Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD,  Team GX2 1TB SSD | PSU Sentey 850w 80+ Bronze | Cooling AMD Wraith RGB | PCPartPicker URL https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RN7kGc |

Lower back pain, couldn't get out of bed not even to go to the bathroom I had to resort to pissing on water bottles for 2 days and I didn't ate anything and barely drank anything just so I wouldn't have to move to piss or worst get up to take a shit.

It didn't let down that much either after I got post op meds I was able to get out of bed for like 5 minutes with crutches to use the toilet and I felt as if I was going to pass out for the pain. Then it eventually was back to being bad enough that I could sit down at the table to eat for 10 or 15 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.

It's been months and I still can't sit down for more than 1 or 2 hours without feeling the urge to get up and walk or lay down.

-------

Current Rig

-------

People have preferences ... You should talk more with them ( The few people that you talk to ) . 

I do agree with @Trik'Stari : Donate it for science , we might figured out more on what keeps you alive through multiple heart attacks ...

First time anybody quote me on my sig ... My life is 0,5% complete ... 

i agree with it and thought that it fits into the conversation

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Lower back pain, couldn't get out of bed not even to go to the bathroom I had to resort to pissing on water bottles for 2 days and I didn't ate or drank anything just so I wouldn't have to move to piss or worst get up to take a shit.

It didn't let down that much either after I got post op meds I was able to get out of bed for like 5 minutes with crutches to use the toilet and I felt as if I was going to pass out for the pain. Then it eventually was back to being bad enough that I could sit down at the table to eat for 10 or 15 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.

It's been months and I still can't sit down for more than 1 or 2 hours without feeling the urge to get up and walk or lay down.

I had middle back pain once in my life.

Woke up, went to stretch, nothing abnormal, just the typical morning yawn/stretch. Felt a pinch in my back, lost my breath, spent three days in bed. No problems since, but good god did it knock the breath out of me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Agreed.

Oh god... That sounds almost as bad as the dude with the grinding stone embedded in his forehead, who took himself to the hospital.

I did a quick google search, any of the symptoms of this sound familiar?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_medullary_syndrome

A few things about it do, especially after the two falls it was more closely related to a few things that happened to me.

People have preferences ... You should talk more with them ( The few people that you talk to ) . 

I do agree with @Trik'Stari : Donate it for science , we might figured out more on what keeps you alive through multiple heart attacks ...

Yeah but sometimes I'd like to just sit in a room and stare at a wall, I can be content with that an awful lot. I'd love to say pure anger and hatred but that might not be very valid.. :D

Lower back pain, couldn't get out of bed not even to go to the bathroom I had to resort to pissing on water bottles for 2 days and I didn't ate anything and barely drank anything just so I wouldn't have to move to piss or worst get up to take a shit.

Okay I can deal with everything but THAT and headaches.

Like I said, I'm no expert. But from what little I know, that area is not an area that one wants to damage.....or can usually survive being damaged without MASSIVE problems.

I'm surprised a team of Neurologists aren't paying you to let them study you in depth.

Uh, throat closing, death. Those kinds of things.

Suffocating is the worst way to die for me ... Reminds me of when I ran into the corner of the table and started suffocating ( I don't know if my ribcages is broken or not , I'm guessing not because I was fine afterwords ... ) ... Also it was in elemtary school , when i was bullied because some jerks wanted to get my pillow and throw it around so I have to get it ... Ran into the corner or the table and collapsed ... Shortness of breathe ... started coughing furiosly ... I lasted for abot 15 seconds I think ... 

I am one of the biggest assholes ever to grace this forum, believe it or not.

Been to doctors on more than one occasion, all I get are head scratches, shrugs, and recommended drugs. Nothx.

Welp, I know something got fucked up in there because movement has been a series problem for me for the past 12 or so years. I can't math so I dunno.

You don't seem much of an asshole to me ... For all intend and purposes , I think you're just angry and need some place to let all the anger go ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

A few things about it do, especially after the two falls it was more closely related to a few things that happened to me.

Yeah but sometimes I'd like to just sit in a room and stare at a wall, I can be content with that an awful lot. I'd love to say pure anger and hatred but that might not be very valid.. :D

Okay I can deal with everything but THAT and headaches.

No headaches luckily, but after a while the frustration really gets to you when it's a prolonged period of time. Definitely made me consider my future and an "exit plan" so to speak since I just wouldn't want to end up being bed ridden for months/years before dying.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Suffocating is the worst way to die for me ... Reminds me of when I ran into the corner of the table and started suffocating ( I don't know if my ribcages is broken or not , I'm guessing not because I was find afterwords ... ) ... Also it was in elemtary school , when i was bullied because some jerks wanted to get my pillow and throw it around so I have to get it ... Ran into the corner or the table and collapsed ... Shortness of breathe ... started coughing furiosly ... I lasted for abot 15 seconds I think ... 

You don't seem much of an asshole to me ... For all intend and purposes , I think you're just angry and need some place to let all the anger go ...

You know, I'm pretty okay with suffocating depending on what's causing it.

I don't have a reason to be an asshole to you, so I don't.

No headaches luckily, but after a while the frustration really gets to you when it's a prolonged period of time. Definitely made me consider my future and an "exit plan" so to speak since I just wouldn't want to end up being bed ridden for months/years before dying.

Yeah, it grinds on your nerves. :/

I had middle back pain once in my life.

Woke up, went to stretch, nothing abnormal, just the typical morning yawn/stretch. Felt a pinch in my back, lost my breath, spent three days in bed. No problems since, but good god did it knock the breath out of me.

Yeah I had that once happened to me as well, spend a day or so lying down on my living room but at that point I was able to at least crawl on all fours to the bathroom and it got better after a few days.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Breaking my wrist and left arm in 8 different places during football

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Oh lord..

Yeah I had that once happened to me as well, spend a day or so lying down on my living room but at that point I was able to at least crawl on all fours to the bathroom and it got better after a few days.

I was lucky, because at the time my sister had some pain prescriptions and gave me some painkillers that made me at least able to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

What I still don't get, is why it happened. I had done nothing strenuous for a while, like, nothing at all. I just woke up, went to do the morning stretch yawn, got the wind knocked out of me, fell back into the bed, and had to yell out for help. I could barely move at all until the meds kicked in.

I guess it was a random fluke? Or perhaps a sign that I need to get more exercise.

*cringe* Did it hurt? (It's not a stupid question, just wondering if you had pain or not because some people dont when breaking their bones)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I was lucky, because at the time my sister had some pain prescriptions and gave me some painkillers that made me at least able to get out of bed to go to the bathroom.

What I still don't get, is why it happened. I had done nothing strenuous for a while, like, nothing at all. I just woke up, went to do the morning stretch yawn, got the wind knocked out of me, fell back into the bed, and had to yell out for help. I could barely move at all until the meds kicked in.

I guess it was a random fluke? Or perhaps a sign that I need to get more exercise.

One of my docs gave me a speech on how almost everybody will experience back pain at one point in their lives. He didn't say anything about lasting for 4 or 5 months at the time and reocurring yearly though, that part sucks.

-------

Current Rig

-------

One of my docs gave me a speech on how almost everybody will experience back pain at one point in their lives. He didn't say anything about lasting for 4 or 5 months at the time and reocurring yearly though, that part sucks.

I'm glad I haven't had a problem since. I felt like what I would think it's like to be crippled when my back was messed up. Missed three days of work because of it. Which is a real bitch when you are hourly.

No games, no computer, just laying on the sofa watching TV for three days. Which might sound like fun, until you realize there is almost NOTHING ON during the weekday.

You might have messed up some muscles in your back that need to be cut and reconnected.

I'm glad I haven't had a problem since. I felt like what I would think it's like to be crippled when my back was messed up. Missed three days of work because of it. Which is a real bitch when you are hourly.

No games, no computer, just laying on the sofa watching TV for three days. Which might sound like fun, until you realize there is almost NOTHING ON during the weekday.

agreed, there is nothing on at all during the weekday
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Broke my right arm falling off the monkey bars at school and landing wrong. Ended up hyper-extending my arm and breaking both bones. Apparently my parents heard the snap from across the playground. That was back in 2002 and I don't remember the pain but I remember screaming alot :P

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

I have an uncle who has a pinched disc and he has had issues for like decades, even after multiple operations and such. It gets so bad for him he was once taken to the hospital by him basically being on hands and knees on top of the ambulance bed and they just had to take him to the ER like that. Your issue (and mine in my youth) seems to be a muscular contraction. What I have right now it's apparently a bit of a back nerve issue combined with a lot of nerve damage from diabetes that basically amplifies what it would otherwise be painful but eventually recoverable.

-------

Current Rig

-------

*cringe* Did it hurt? (It's not a stupid question, just wondering if you had pain or not because some people dont when breaking their bones)

It didn't hurt until getting a cast, then it hurt like all hell

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Deadliest Catch. :mellow:

never watched it
Spoiler

never watched it

Oh it's great when you have nothing to do for 16 hours.

You might have messed up some muscles in your back that need to be cut and reconnected.

The "official" diagnosis is a nerve problem aggravated by diabetic neuropathy (which I do have and pretty damn bad on my feet and a bit on my hands, lips, tongue, etc.) but honestly when the doctors are severely limited by the tests they can order being months apart and after the fact (check my recent rant thread) it might be muscle based after all. I probably need to look into a job with a medical plan not just social security and see if I could afford better and more on point testing and treatment.

-------

Current Rig

-------