This forum is AWESOME!

R3bellion

Holy balls is this forum awesome! Everyone here is friendly, and on every forum i've been to was awful in terms of community. I have posted couple of topics and i have commented on couple of topics and feedback was REALLY positive, everyone seems so friendly! Feel free to comment down below on how you feel about the forum!

I give this forum like 3.5 turnips out of 4.

r8 8/8 m9

Pretty good stuff here.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

you should have seen it before 12 year olds invaded the place.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just wait a while...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

hey i joined this forum when I was 12, in 2013

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Hello i am super ultra hella mecha hardcore masochistic evil perverted king who loves being hit by little cute girls. Nice to meet ya =3

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

Holy balls is this forum awesome! Everyone here is friendly, and on every forum i've been to was awful in terms of community. I have posted couple of topics and i have commented on couple of topics and feedback was REALLY positive, everyone seems so friendly! Feel free to comment down below on how you feel about the forum!

You're welcome. :)

Actually, other forums that are just older computer geeks.... Alot of stuck-up knowitall folks on them, just sayin. I think the 12 year olds actually help in some (not all....) ways. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Amen... I never visit the forum because of the invasion. (alsmost) all the good content is gone. Or at least, posted waaay less often.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

YAY CIRCLE JERK TIME

BTW the new official term is Circular Self Aggrandizement or CSA. Feel free to use the term CSA at work, school, home!

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

there's the occasional shitpost, but overall this forum is pretty awesome. :P

'occasional' 

hey i joined this forum when I was 12, in 2013

Why does everyone always complain about 12 year olds anyways? What's it about that age that is so easy to criticize.. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hello i am super ultra hella mecha hardcore masochistic evil perverted king who loves being hit by little cute girls. Nice to meet ya =3

OH MY GOD I'M DYING!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Better than most tech forums I've visited, but just like the rest there are plenty of people around here with emotions tied to corporate identities.

'occasional' 

Why does everyone always complain about 12 year olds anyways? What's it about that age that is so easy to criticize.. 

It is a 1 followed by a 2, next thing you know people will start complaining about all the 123 year olds stinking up the place.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

YAY CIRCLE JERK TIME

BTW the new official term is Circular Self Aggrandizement or CSA. Feel free to use the term CSA at work, school, home!

never in my life expected to see a SFW term for circle jerking. props to you

i want to mention i'd MUCH prefer the 12 year olds on this forum, than the selfish idealists we find on *some* other forums <.< >.>

(those who been there know what forum i'm on about, and probably also who exactly i'm on about, not naming names for a reason, and you shouldnt quote me with the names either)

It used to be a lot better and a lot more friendly. A lot less trolls too. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm Sorry, But I Was Born This Way

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.4 GHz                                                 Case: Fractal Design Define R5                       SSD: Samsung Evo 850 250gb          Monitor:  Benq GL2760        
   GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (+140 Core|+400 Mem)               Motherboard: Msi Z97-G5                                 HDD: WD blue 1TB                             CPU Cooler:  Hyper 412s
      RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz                                PSU: Cooler Master v850                                 Storage: Adata HV610 1TB                  OS: Windows 10           

i guess because the "13+" tag is used a lot on the internet.