This forum is AWESOME!

R3bellion

never in my life expected to see a SFW term for circle jerking. props to you

It's just what engineers do hahaha. Bring it into colloquial use!

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

'occasional'

Why does everyone always complain about 12 year olds anyways? What's it about that age that is so easy to criticize..

my brother is enough proof too cause hate
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I guess the 12yos, trolls and other annoying people don't post in subforums I read. Because I think the forums have gone better over the years. You see much less people who get elitist because they post more or have been here longer. Or maybe those have quit here because of "12yos and trolls".

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

It is awesome, but just you wait until some idiot starts an AMD/Nvidia or AMD/Intel argument.

It gets real ugly real fast.

Until us mods see it. Our response: NOPE NOPE NOPE!

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

hey i joined this forum when I was 12, in 2013

Holy shit, people born after 2000 are older than 13. I feel old.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Holy shit, people born after 2000 are older than 13. I feel old.

Until you hit 2002. Then your statement is false.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Until you hit 2002. Then your statement is false.

I mean that it's weird thinking that anyone born after 1999 is 13.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It is great, until you get know it all members giving out information which is flawed, but taken for gospel by people who are inexperienced (asking for advice in the first place.) The toys which are thrown from the pram when someone tries to correct them is insane. Those are the only members which irritate me, no matter how many years they've been alive: 2, 12, 22, 32, 42, 52, 62, 72, 82, 92, etc.

'occasional' 

Why does everyone always complain about 12 year olds anyways? What's it about that age that is so easy to criticize.. 

It's not age; it's their actions. This forum is by far the worst I have ever seen in terms of kids posting memes or saying something stupid in every other post.

I've been on this forum since it's inception, I watched Linus' videos long before he even had his own company. Hard to believe he went from a salesperson to a CEO of a pretty big company, and I got to watch it all happen!

I even remember his wedding video!

hey i joined this forum when I was 12, in 2013

Dd you get your parents permission before signing up? You know there's a law about children under the age of 13 creating online accounts without their parents permission.

-snip-

Yeah. It makes me mad when people do stuff like that. Like is there any reason?

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Yeah. It makes me mad when people do stuff like that. Like is there any reason?

his website was sized. yay! 

Holy balls is this forum awesome! Everyone here is friendly, and on every forum i've been to was awful in terms of community. I have posted couple of topics and i have commented on couple of topics and feedback was REALLY positive, everyone seems so friendly! Feel free to comment down below on how you feel about the forum!

This forum is awful, especially this "Linus" character.

/sarcasm

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

his website was sized. yay!

Wow. The website says he's under arrest. That's crazy

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Wow. The website says he's under arrest. That's crazy

yeah visit it. it says it was sized by the FBI.

Hard to believe he went from a salesperson to a CEO of a pretty big company, and I got to watch it all happen!

I wouldn't call LMG "pretty big" or Linus CEO. Company of 10 persons is small at best. And CEO is pretty balling title to owner/boss.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The more you know.....

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Hey...:D

I thought it would be nice to greet since im not a newb here anymore :D

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]

I wouldn't call LMG "pretty big" or Linus CEO. Company of 10 persons is small at best. And CEO is pretty balling title to owner/boss.

Well it's a big company for being a company that runs off of YouTube revenue.