Are You going to the new office/garage sale/fan meet ? *Open Poll*

just the flight would cost me 1350€ :..(

But I would love to attend so if anyone of you is a billionair feel free to book me a flight from Vienna to Vancouver ^^

System:
CPU: I7-3610QM @ 2.3 GHz | Motherboard: something with chips | RAM: 8 Gb of something | GPU: AMD HD 7600M | Case: Something made out of plastic | Storage: Toshiba MQ01ABD075 750GB | PSU: something external | Display(s): something glowing | Cooling: jet engine | Keyboard: hama something | Mouse: Logitech something | Sound: Traktor Kontrol S2 as soundcard, AKG K500 Headphones | Operating System: Windoof 10

I'm still debating.. It would be a 12 hour drive... and kind of like a mini-vacation. :huh:

12 hours isn't bad. Ive been san diego to las vegas back in forth 4 times in one day, because my sister got sick, and that is 6 hour drive. from SD to LV.

Meanwhile I'm having issues and only live 207 miles away.

I live in the southeastern part of virginia so no, also if I did go I wouldn't really be able to buy anything so there really wouldn't be a point anyway.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

From my location it wouldn't be much different from driving to Seattle (minus the border crossing, we need passports for that right?), but I'd rather not spend the gas to go. Nevermind missing work.

• have a valid travel document, such as a passport, (If you are a U.S. citizen, ensure you carry proof of citizenship such as a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, or a Certificate of Indian Status along with photo identification. If you are a U.S. permanent resident, ensure you carry proof of your status such as a U.S. Permanent Resident Card.

For all modes of entry, we recommend you carry a valid passport for all travel abroad, including visits to Canada from the United States. A passport may be required by your airline or alternative transportation authority, as it is the only universally-accepted identification document.

Citizens and permanent residents of the United States who are members of the NEXUS or FAST programs may present their membership cards to the CBSA as proof of identity and as documents that denote citizenship, when arriving by land or marine modes only._

• be in good health,
  • have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
  • convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country,
  • convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
  • have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.)

Just pretty much destroyed my Ankle Friday so even though there was little to no chance before cause of distance, there is definitely no chance now

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Not that interested tbh, if I was local sure, but its a bit of a drive just to awkwardly hang out for a while

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I live in the UK, otherwise I totally would.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

Anyone know what time everything/anything is? I'm actually considering flying early in the morning, then flying back out at night xD

I would but actually have huge plans that same day. I'll have to drop by at another meet and greet they have or a random event they have. :P

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Just pretty much destroyed my Ankle Friday so even though there was little to no chance before cause of distance, there is definitely no chance now

How bad did you roll it?

How bad did you roll it?

pretty bad. its insanely swollen/bruised from my toes to 1/3 the way up to my knee and the doctor was shocked it wasn't broken but I think they're going to try to mri it tomorrow

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Im ready to spent $2000+ money but my passport and visa is not ready yet....... I'm from India........ Man I really miss it. Please help somebody........... :-(

pretty bad. its insanely swollen/bruised from my toes to 1/3 the way up to my knee and the doctor was shocked it wasn't broken but I think they're going to try to mri it tomorrow

damn bro, hope you get well soon. I know it feels, I rolled my ankle on a rebound, it made my whole foot red.

damn bro, hope you get well soon. I know it feels, I rolled my ankle on a rebound, it made my whole foot red.

thanks man.  it sucks cause ill miss a few weeks of work but Ill get some much needed gaming time in so there is a silver lining

There's a Garage Sale / Fan Meet? When? Where?

For something this important, I must've missed the announcement.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

thanks man.  it sucks cause ill miss a few weeks of work but Ill get some much needed gaming time in so there is a silver lining

is it payed absent work?

is it payed absent work?

i wish. otherwise i might have done it on purpose haha.  I shoulda got that Aflac man

Nope, money issues. If I was not poor I would probably go.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I would really love to go, but I'm in NY.

Me too.

I'm like am hour away from Canada, but the wrong side.

41 hours away from lmg.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wait what Is the date of it?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

As much as I would like to I cant afford to drive from the bottom of the US to Canada to eat snacks and talk to youtube people.

same :'(

A flight from Australia to Canada

JUST TO SPEND MONEY ON A GARAGE SALE

I would if I could :(

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

I can get there in a negative amount of time but I don't have the 3-3.5k available, if I did I'd definitely be going.

As a fellow kiwi... I am in total agreement! Time travel is just too expensive!