Are You going to the new office/garage sale/fan meet ? *Open Poll*

Simply a location thing. However, if the garage sale just so happen to make use of the Classifieds section I'd more than likely partake. hint hint wink wink hint

I want to attend, but I lack the funds to travel and attend the sale.

I would drive from an ocean to the other (litterally) if I had the money and time x)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

HECK YEAH! They are based in surrey, I live ~2 hours south across the border in the rather small city of Bellingham Washington(^̮^)

i am super worried about traveling from Norway to this meetup are we 110% sure the meetup is on the 21st?

got relatives there so it's gonna be chill to see them anyhow. really happy cause my boss just gave be permission to take two weeks off for this.

could we perhaps get a chat room for discussing stuff for after the meetup? maybe going to a pub with some locals.

Of course nobody can be sure 95%, I mean come on, its Linus we are talking about. But if they take the time to announce the meet up in the place of a post video ad, and be talking about it a week later on the WAN show, I think they are serious about it. Hilsener fra Bellingham

HECK YEAH! They are based in surrey, I live ~2 hours south across the border in the rather small city of Bellingham Washington(^̮^)

No kidding? I have a reservation for a Hotel in Bellingham for the night after the meetup. Will I see you there?

"If you always say no, you'll never say yes."

No kidding? I have a reservation for a Hotel in Bellingham for the night after the meetup. Will I see you there?

Maybe we might! I really hope I can go to the meet up with it being so close. I don't want to be disappointed by the garage sale either. If you are staying in Bellingham, feel free to ask for any info you might need

I could have went if I wasn't already flying over BC on the 24th toward Japan. 

Sorry =(

i think he'll update the full address via his facebook or twitter page probably around a week before the actual meetup, follow him over there to keep up to date, i'll try to update the original post with the address when i get access to it as well, otherwise pretty sure it's the right location on google maps with the search tag Linus Media Group ,

There's two options when I search "Linus media group". The one on Industrial Ave. is NOT IT

Maybe we might! I really hope I can go to the meet up with it being so close. I don't want to be disappointed by the garage sale either. If you are staying in Bellingham, feel free to ask for any info you might need

Know any good place to grab Dinner? I was going to go to Five Guys but if there's a great local Restaurant I'd love to try it.

"If you always say no, you'll never say yes."

There's no option "Too young" lel

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

There's no option "Too young" lel

There's the "My mom won't let me" option :P , put it there as a option as i thought nobody would pick unless as a troll, but i was wrong :/ there were some who's mom won't let em leave xD

Details separate people.

i wish i could, but i live in ontario....

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

well my moped is freshly overhauled and i have money for gas so..

. norway-canada roadtrip without a moped lisence? LETS GO!!! (nope)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

I wish

Damn you Atlantic Ocean

Build & peripherals:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k & Noctua NH-D15  | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Hero | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 460 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD | Video Card: ASUS GeForce Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | Power Supply: Corsair CX600M V2 80+ Bronze | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Monitors: ASUS VG 248QE & ASUS VS229HR | Headset: Hyper X Cloud II

address is at 

Linus Media Group
18669 52 Ave
Simple as googling it

If I were living somewhere closer than Australia and had a driver's license/money I'd be there for sure. One day..

Silverstone ML08  ||  Intel i5-6600  ||  Gigabyte HD 7950 @ Stock  ||  Corsair 2x4GB DDR4 2133MHz  ||  Gigabyte H170-N WIFI  ||  Samsung 840 Pro 128GB  ||  WD Caviar Black 1TB  ||  MSX 64-bit

its my sisters 18th that day.

+ Im not flying from Australia

found out my sister has a huge party on the 22nd (seeing as she's going to study in Winnipeg and we live in Norway)... got so much equipment in my room it sends chills down my spine just the thought of it

Flight, and time off work booked! Looking forward to finally meeting you guys!

---------__---------- http://is.gd/aug212015

fugg yeah, m8.

i'm going over there on the 15th staying til the 27th :D have family over there that i can stay at :DD

I live in Texas but my company is sending me to work in Ontario for a few weeks. If I finish my work in time I'm going to fly to Vancouver for the meet up. (fingers crossed) If I don't finish in time for the meet up maybe Linus will make an exception for someone travelling so far and still let me meet the team.

Did he say what time it is going to be? I might do the crazy plan of flying over in the morning and flying out the same day xD

Yeah, I might go. According to google maps, the office is 2.4km away from my house/ a 5 minute car ride, lol.

Anyone else going to this? I live 15 min drive away from their new office which I found very surprising. 

I hope Terran has his monitors on sale......