No post on this ancient PC, but does power on

Foreword: This PC did work a few months ago when we tested it.

Basically I did some cleaning on it, and everything powers on. The only difference now is that I have an active VGA to HDMI adapter. There's no post and yes the monitor is not the problem I have another PC that works just fine.

Notes:

• It's an AMD a4-3400 with a iGPU.
  • Reseated and switched the ram placements.
  • Already cleared the CMOS while cleaning.

These are the only cables connected to the to the MOBO:

• CPU Power
  • MOBO
  • SATA cables

ImageImageImage

Tell if me I find more specific pictures than this.

The adapter could be the problem since a few monitors don't play well with those.
If possible, redo the video output as it was before and try it.

Also, some iGPUs can be stubborn about working right at default settings, a real pain to get going just to get into the BIOS to set all that up.

If my first suggestion doesn't work, try the system with a GPU for video output and see if that makes a difference so you can get into the BIOS and attempt to change the setup so it works with it's iGPU output.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

20 hours ago, Beerzerker said:

The adapter could be the problem since a few monitors don't play well with those.
If possible, redo the video output as it was before and try it.

Also, some iGPUs can be stubborn about working right at default settings, a real pain to get going just to get into the BIOS to set all that up.

If my first suggestion doesn't work, try the system with a GPU for video output and see if that makes a difference so you can get into the BIOS and attempt to change the setup so it works with it's iGPU output.

This is why reading comprehension is important. Only now did I realized the item I bought convert HDMI input to VGA output. Image

2 hours ago, AccDossNumber15 said:

This is why reading comprehension is important. Only now did I realized the item I bought convert HDMI input to VGA output. Image

I guess you know what to do at this point..... Give it a go and see what happens.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.