YouTube and Google+ are Divorcing! Two Christmases! Wait...

Too late. I'm never getting a Youtube account again.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Serious question, who actually uses g+ here?

>Literally my reaction when I read this earlier

17176c20eb.jpg

COMIC SANS

I wonder if we would be able to just have a first name instead of having a first and last name when it was connected to google+

So I'm finally going to be able to make comments once again? It feels like I'm being released from prison.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Are they any points on regarding how it's a bad thing ? google plus youtube integration was the most annoying experiences ever, and i gave up responding to my subscribers after G+ was forced onto them. so it's always a good thing that G+ is optional not mandatory. 

Yes, there are plenty of good points - all of which you left out of that quote :P

You refusing to use Google+ is your problem.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Yes, there are plenty of good points - all of which you left out of that quote :P

You refusing to use Google+ is your problem.

i am not refusing it, i'm using it under the force of making it mandatory. there's a difference. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

This is actually a pretty bad thing IMO, people have gotten used the the advantages of the G+ integration and this will suck. Like how I can change my name, and I don't need numbers or anything like that since more than one person can share the same username. Also it really really toned down the spam since you can apply restrictions to comments, I also loved the fact you could Multi Reply and add links and that comments were not restricted to 500 Letters. It also removed a lot of spam messages since the sort order really punished spam. 

Anyone remember these comments?:

"OMG Rihana sex tape" 

"My friend just started up a new Minecraft channel Sub to  XXX"

"Im a musician and Im creating a new genre of Music please subscribe"

"How come x million people watch when only 7 million in world?"

"PressFarttoContinue's retarded amount of comments"

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Took them long enough.

If your product is failing then you should think "how do we make it better so people actually want to use it", not "how can we force as many people to use it as possible by tying it to our more popular products?".

The former is good for the consumers. The later is not.

I'm glad they're switching back to the old system, since G+ is a huge pile of garbage. With G+, the top comments are based on replies and interaction instead of likes, so the most controversial posts rise to the top. Not only that, but with G+ they removed the functionality of the dislike button in the comments. I guess they kept the icon there so that people would still feel like they were doing something and wouldn't notice that the post doesn't get a point subtracted. 

I definitely have a couple questions/worries about this, though. For one, why did it take them so long? We've all gotten used to G+, and it probably would have just been easier for them to fix the two main issues I stated above than to completely remove G+. Secondly, what's going to happen to Youtube accounts? Specifically, people with channels who upload content? I have a semi-active Youtube channel, and I'm hoping nothing drastically changes with my account whenever the two services are separated...

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Well shit, I got used to it and I like the way I can reply to a comment while watching another video.

I don't have my real name on Google+ so yeah, I didn't cared about that.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

All the people complaining about Google +, google was the best thing to happen to youtube, youtube was awful before google.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Well, I'm confused. Google+ is different than just a google account?  How so? I thought they just link you to whatever you are using? PC and say a cell phone or something if you use the same account?

I only use google plus because of the youtube thing. Now if they split, what happens to the youtube account associated with it?

Dont scare me like that i tought google sold youtube and now its a separate company are you crazy watch your titles lel.

That would have been a disaster.

The best way to make someone take your shit is to camouflage it kindly.

Translation: they are probably doing this to mask/ gloss over some other shitty asspull they're about to do, like Google always does.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

meanwhile-on-google-plus.jpg

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

WE EFFING DID IT PEOPLE
 WE DID IT

i havnt posted a thing in YEARS

WE WON

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.