:( Guess who made £4.8 Milllion last year (from his fanbase of 8 year olds)

asim1999

True, his non-gaming vids are pretty good

However, i am surprised that the GOOD people (e.g, Linus) are struggling to make good money off YT, and have hence resorted to Vessel

It is amazing how kids can impact the salary of someone nowadays 

I wouldn't say linustechtips is struggling, He's got a whole team to work with and wants to grow as a company. The fact that he's infact growing in size shows he isn't struggling. These are basically two different industries on youtube that i wouldn't compare 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Not really my type, so no.

By that logic the E Type is not a gorgeous car, I mean, its not what I'd consider dating.

You don't have to like something to appreciate it. I can't stand McBusted but I'm still able to appreciate the fact they write their own songs, play their own instruments and sing live every time.

Look at the bigger picture.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Look at the bigger picture.

HDIum5C.jpg

Really good for him. Awesome that he could achive all that.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I love how people hate him simply because he made lots of money.

similar to how people hate beiber/apple, ect. 

how I see it is, If i could act dumb on camera and make that kind of money, literally any sane person would do it. And we hate people who are successful apparently. 

I don't like his videos, but he puts the money he makes to good use and donates it to a lot of charities, and that makes me respect him a lot.

COMIC SANS

Your logic here doesn't really hold up. People don't hate him because he makes a lot of money, they dislike him for other reasons, and find it hard to believe (or resent the fact) he makes so much money.

Umm good for him I guess, uh oh sorry for not being cool enough to say "I hate him".

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Your logic here doesn't really hold up. People don't hate him because he makes a lot of money, they dislike him for other reasons, and find it hard to believe (or resent the fact) he makes so much money.

how does my logic not hold up? people hate him because he makes lots of money for what he does. 

He makes money because he entertains millions. Makes sense

STAR_ and Jerma985 are the two only gaming channels I can rely on for quality content. Most of everything else is garbage to me. I occasionally watch pewdiepie, but I usually have other things I'd prefer to do. Most of the up and coming gaming channels I see are dirt, and I would rather not watch them. 

But does he have a Lambo like Linus?  ^_^

No. But, he does own a Ferrari.  ^_^

Good for him, he earned that money, but his videos are total dog shit to me.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

how does my logic not hold up?

If "earning lots of money" was the only criteria, people would hate anything that was successful. But it's a minor point.

I get what you are saying, people always complain when people are rewarded obscene amounts of money for things they don't personally value. Sports stars get this a lot too. And I agree with you, while his content has little value to me, his content clearly has value to his fans, and he's justifiably rewarded for it.

I don't like his videos, but he puts the money he makes to good use and donates it to a lot of charities, and that makes me respect him a lot.

He says he does it but does someone seen him put the money to the charities? i dont think so...

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

how I see it is, If i could act dumb on camera and make that kind of money, literally any sane person would do it. And we hate people who are successful apparently. 

justin bieber is an asshole irl and he acts really spoiled

Not really my type, so no.

EDIT:

HDIum5Cl.jpg

that girl looks underage :q

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

justin bieber is an asshole irl and he acts really spoiled

not to defend him, but could you imagine the constant hate he gets. 

Musically, he can play multiple instruments apparently. so he has SOME talent, for his personally idk if he naturally was a ass or if it was because of the constant hate.

but im not going to sit here and defend him lol

not to defend him, but could you imagine the constant hate he gets. 

Musically, he can play multiple instruments apparently. so he has SOME talent, for his personally idk if he naturally was a ass or if it was because of the constant hate.

but im not going to sit here and defend him lol

Same here. I've actually seen him play when he was a small kid. I like 30 mins from his hometown. He is very talented. What he's doing now with those skills, I have no idea of. He "seems" like he wants to do better, which is usually the same thoughts of any kid his age really.. it's just we are all seeing it on an instant global level. Same with PewDiePie and other famous people.

haters gonna hate.

I don't see why someone like Lizard Squad doesn't go after him with a long term DDOS. He's a parasite on the underbelly of the internet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I personally don't like him, could say I find him annoying, but you have to admire what he created, the dude knows his job (not what he does, but how he manages to make that much $). How many of us make that amount of money doing what we like?

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Gratz. Can't hate him for making money doing what he loves. I want to get to the place where I'm making good money doing my passion. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

He is decent off camera, but acts like a retard in his videos

Cos immature kids and money

If I knew that acting like that would net me 4.8 million sign me up.

I hate Pewdiepie, Felix is a bro, though. Whenever he's not overdoing it for Youtube, it's like he's a completely different person. What made him popular is clearly not aimed at me, those videos actually annoyed me as much as Annoying Orange did and that's an accomplishment. However, he is totally a chill guy when he's not playing as Pewds.

that girl looks underage :q

She's 24...