IPhone 6S leaks (identical design-wise, most changes are inside)

Nineshadow

Did you really just post about the 64 bit processor? Seriously? There isn't a single 64bit app yet that I'm aware of and the OS isn't in 64bits. Yes they developed the processor but chances are it will be years before that matters even if they decide to program for 64 bit.

Actually every iOS app developed now has to be in 64-bit. That's been an Apple rule for months now.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Hangon...You are willing to buy an entirely new device only to save maybe 1 or 2 seconds when unlocking it? Are you out of your fucking mind? (No offence) Do you not realize how ridiculous that statement is? Oh well nvm to each his own...

People prioritize speed in different ways.

"You are willing to buy an entirely new SSD only to save maybe 5 or 10 seconds when booting? Are you out of your fucking mind? (No offence) Do you not realize how ridiculous that statement is? Oh well nvm to each his own"

Ensure a job for life: https://github.com/Droogans/unmaintainable-code

Actual comment I found in legacy code: // WARNING! SQL injection here!

You have a problem with people buying what they want?

When it's a waste of money I warn people.

In the end, it's their choice.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Actually every iOS app developed now has to be in 64-bit. That's been an Apple rule for months now.

Really? I suppose it will give them the edge over Android in the future when 64 bit will make a difference.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

ucrazy ;)

I'll take that as a compliment thank you  :P. It originally began as self challenge for me as I've grown tired with google nonsense ads (even in emails) and chrome being a memory hog. I've never looked back ever since.

As well as that every app update since June 1st that are submitted must have 64-bit support, so any new app since February this year, and any app update since June will have 64-bit support. And in mid June they discontinued the only remaining iPad with 32 bit support. 

Yet people still say 64 bit wont be supported for a couple more years on phones aha 

Only the iPod Touch 5th Gen (which is rumoured to be upgraded this year) and the iPhone 5C are remaining as 32-bit devices

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

People who buy iPhones every single time one comes out are morons.

+1

I just got a new iPhone but that was after having my previous 5S for like 2 years.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

IPhone 5/5S were the same body pretty much. 4/4S were. So why is it a surprise the 6/6S are too?

Project: Veronica

Spoiler
  • CPU                  Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4GHz
  • Motherboard   ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer
  • RAM                 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB (4x4GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU                 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
  • Case                NZXT S340 Red/Black Edition
  • Boot                Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
  • Storage           2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue Hard Drives
  • PSU                 Corsair CX600M 80 PLUS Bronze

I'll take that as a compliment thank you  :P. It originally began as self challenge for me as I've grown tired with google nonsense ads (even in emails) and chrome being a memory hog. I've never looked back ever since.

adblock ;)

and chrome runs "fine" for me.

adblock ;)

and chrome runs "fine" for me.

Nah. Not that kind of intrusive pop up ads but those strategically placed between search results and inside inbox. Unfortunately chrome it was not up to my standard even with a high end pc since I'm a heavy tab user and also open several heavy programs all at once. People will laugh at me when i tell them I've had less crash using IE than Chrome when I only had 1 plugin installed. Bing and Microsoft services have worked fine for me so far with better search results and I have no intention of using google services anytime soon.

Seriously bing is the worst search engine. Google has and will always be the best search engine.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Seriously bing is the worst search engine. Google has and will always be the best search engine.

Hardly the worst but sure whatever you say man..All praise the Lord Google.

Samsung's phone releases must give you an aneurysm if you think Apple releases phones too quickly. 

I never said I liked what Samsung is doing. But I think if Apple adopted a 2-year release cycle, then it would be better.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

When it's a waste of money I warn people.

In the end, it's their choice.

I like how you think you need to force your opinion on people. Such a good quality. 

Nah, we don't like it either, but have you tried telling an Apple fanboy that?

Those guys legitimately believe every word apple says. They're brainwashed by words like "retina" which seems to mean "lower than average resolution, but way cooler name". I won't even try arguing with them.

Back when Apple innovated this statement made sense. Now? Not so much. Innovation in smartphones has stagnated in general, and lies mainly in software, which older devices still can upgrade to. There's very little reason to justify buying a new phone yearly, especially since it's also extremely wasteful in some cases.

I don't want to sound like a green hippy, but we could all do with a little less phones, it'd help the planet. 

It's too late for this planet. Enjoy a new phone every year. 

is that the entire pcb and the rest is battery? wow thickness matters a lot in battery capacity

I like how you think you need to force your opinion on people. Such a good quality. 

Expressing and forcing my opinion is quite a difference.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

DId anyone else notice that the small steel piece hold with a screw that caused the bends seems to be missing?

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Aww is someone mad they can't get a new phone every year? 

I know I am. I wish I had the $$ to upgrade from my iPhone 4 damn it :P

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

I may upgrade my iPhone 5 to this... or i might buy some android phone. I still have no idea..... so hard to decide

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

It suprises me that no one gets the way Apple works with iPhone upgrades, they have been doing this since the 3G and 3Gs

iPhone x: new design and external&internal components

iPhone xs: improrved internals only

This helps grow the accessories market and save RD budgets

Android manufacturers would rather cheap out on a new design every year in order to entice dumb consumers with something flashy. 

so this totally could be just a 6 and we'd have no idea.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

I may upgrade my iPhone 5 to this... or i might buy some android phone. I still have no idea..... so hard to decide

I currently have a 5 as well and I think its time to upgrade to the 6S. I've been missing out on a lot of unique features (touch id, apple pay, bigger screen, etc) and although the S6 looks really enticing, I don't think it'll sway me over.

At least I'm not the only one looking to jump from the vanilla 5 to 6S. ;)