Would you ever hit a woman

I do martial arts. So do women. Again, it depends on the situation but I get to punch people and sometimes those people happen to be female.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I'm all for equality of the sexes. If you want to act like a man you get hit like a man.

MainRig- CPU: 4790k, RAM: 32gb 2400mhz, MOBO: Maximus Formula VII, COOLING: Full EK cooling, GPU: Titan X SLI, PSU: 1200w evga , STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 4TB hybrid CASE: 760T, EXTRAS: Sleeved cables

SecondRig- CPU:4690K, RAM: 16gb 1600mhz, MOBO: Maximus Gene VII, COOLING: H105, GPU: 970ftw, PSU: EVG650W,  STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 3TB, CASE: 540air 

Steam: pizzatime6 Plus two other pc rigs and a craptop.

Cuz it is

Shit just hit the fan, bad-ass in the house and a profile pick to fit it!

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

If my life or the life of others are threatened, then yes.

Else, maximum tolerance... I would instead use words to cause mental damage that has less chance to heal...

I don't want to hit people regardless of gender...

if they want equality id have to. sure you think its never ok to hit a woman. but what if you come home and your wife has drowned 2 of your children and is about to drown the third one is it ok if i go and pop her then?

the lines are blurry is all im saying. ive never hit a woman but it should be ok to do so if its ok to hit a guy that is

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

ib4 anita sees poll

You have to defend yourself, no matter the gender. I hate it when women think they can just hit people and treat them like that and expect nothing in return.

That said I really hate it when a woman slaps a guy and the guy just starts pounding on her face, screaming "it was all justified". Yea...a slap was worth such a brutal response. There is a point of defending yourself and then going ape-shit.

Depending on the situation, if it's a slap on the back out of frustration from her side, then no of course not.

But if she wants to fight, a fight you will get.

Not hitting them no matter what is sexist.

+42

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

In self defence, absolutely. Otherwise, no, just like I wouldn't hit a man if I could possibly avoid it

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If someone hits me I'll hit back, no matter what race, gender, nationality or whatever.

Full equality here!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

A woman is never going to have the strength to hurt me, I am a large guy. If she has a weapon of some sort, I may hit a woman. Only if in dire need to do so. 

she might know martial arts

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i'll deck anyone in self defence but thats as far as it goes, people who hit other people when pissed off at them are despicable, esp those who do it to a woman since they are taking advantage of the genetic fact males are typically stronger. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Talk about unfair voting options. I'm a fair person, the moment you lay a hand on me with the intent to cause physical harm any and all considerations that would normally be made for sex, physical ability or age go right out the dammed window.

Those who inflict physical harm upon others should be prepared to have physical harm inflicted upon them to an equal or greater extent. The defense and preservation of one's self is not a matter that "depends on the situation".

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

ib4 anita sees poll

You have to defend yourself, no matter the gender. I hate it when women think they can just hit people and treat them like that and expect nothing in return.

That said I really hate it when a woman slaps a guy and the guy just starts pounding on her face, screaming "it was all justified". Yea...a slap was worth such a brutal response. There is a point of defending yourself and then going ape-shit.

+42

Oh still need to show you those parts for that friend's build eh? Promised I would:

RpiH0qT.jpg

Oh still need to show you those parts for that friend's build eh? Promised I would:

Oh wow. Even the boxes look glorious together. :wub:

Thanks for showing me! I was wondering about it an hour or two ago. xD

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

never,

maybe if she weight 500 pounds and hit as hard as I do

get harder and you won't get hurt by any womens that hits you, pussy

73.jpg

Sup

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Oh wow. Even the boxes look glorious together. :wub:

Thanks for showing me! I was wondering about it an hour or two ago. xD

Oh thought you forgot :P

Yeah built It 3 days ago or so, the case he chose turned out to not be deep enough for the 212 Evo so now the side panel bulges a bit from the cooler....

But all in all it works.

she might know martial arts

I have a black belt in Krav Maga and a brown belt in Shaolin Kempo. I am not worried unless she has a weapon. 

Not unless I'm in mortal danger. The police and courts are too biased to even try. The truth doesn't matter. Guys are only exonerated with video evidence beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

As someone who grew up with three sisters...

Fuck yes I will, if I have to. Same if the person attacking me is a man, or somewhere in between. I don't care, my life is more important then a bruise on your face.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

"Yes because i am an abusive bastard"

Uh, what if the woman is attacking someone, or me? Would that make me abusive for defending someone? No it wouldn't. I wouldn't hit anyone until I really need to, but if I ever have to I don't care if they've got a couple of balls hanging off them or not. :P

Only if she was going all out on me, and I had a genuine need to; wouldn't go all Bruce Lee on one though. 

I'll RKO the s*** out of anyone, who deserves it, male or female.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)