Logan got angry at a LTT forum member for asking a simple question

Victorious Secret

Hahaha, that's funny.

I have heard some people say Logan is a drama Queen.. I guess I understand in what way now :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Logan is a strange character. He overreacts to everything, then gets annoyed at people who disprove him. Wendell is by far the only reason I bother with Tek Syndicate much these days.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Big whoop he has gotten harassed quite a bit lately, from a lot of people because of his own opinion on the Thermaltake issue. Good for Logan no longer putting up with people.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Big whoop he has gotten harassed quite a bit lately, from a lot of people because of his own opinion on the Thermaltake issue. Good for Logan no longer putting up with people.

Acting like an asshole is necessary though? Sure.  :rolleyes:

quick question, how is the NeverSettle Oneplus similar to TT? or am I missing something.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

He talked shit, he got hit. Rule of life. 

He goes out of his way to make people feel bad when they disagree, now he is acting like a manchild because people are asking him entirely relevant, entirely sensible questions. 

He's the kind of kid who gets upset and takes THE OTHER KIDS ball home as if he owns it. 

That's Logan dude. just ignore him, I'm sure he'll go away at one point or another 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

I hate his channel anyway.

He flew off the handles at someone after a mere 5 minute discussion on Twitter about it when the subject first started coming up, made troll posts to the people who disagree with him, yet it's not okay to ask him why he thinks OnePlus deserves to have "their hashtag" back?

Lol.

He's a fucking drama queen and gets mad when people catch him in his bullshit.

I don't know if I could care less.

Then why clicking the thread and posting? seriously

quick question, how is the NeverSettle Oneplus similar to TT? or am I missing something.

It's the concept, not the product.

So he's saying it's wrong that other companies are using the #NeverSettle hashtag (even though you cannot copyright a damn hashtag), but he thinks it's fine that Thermaltake rips off other designs.

He flew off the handles at someone after a mere 5 minute discussion on Twitter about it when the subject first started coming up, made troll posts to the people who disagree with him, yet it's not okay to ask him why he thinks OnePlus deserves to have "their hashtag" back?

Lol.

He's the drama queen? I don't see him making a thread crying about how someone blocked him on Twitter.

Well, i support his decision. They should allow OnePlus to bring back #NeverSettle

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

He's the drama queen? I don't see him making a threat crying about how someone blocked him on Twitter.

I don't see any threats. You are misinterpreting what's going on.

He got caught in his bullshit and then blocked me on Twitter, meanwhile he's throwing shit in everyone's faces when they disagree with him about the whole TT vs CaseLabs (and others) debacle.

He's the drama queen? I don't see him making a threat crying about how someone blocked him on Twitter.

You've missed the point entirely. 

I don't see any threats. You are misinterpreting what's going on.

He got caught in his bullshit and then blocked me on Twitter, meanwhile he's throwing shit in everyone's faces when they disagree with him about the whole TT vs CaseLabs (and others) debacle.

my bad meant to write thread

Logan is kinda funny, I remember how he was uberly mad at JayZtwoCents, for just saying that he knows that guy from thermaltake personally ^^

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

He flew off the handles at someone after a mere 5 minute discussion on Twitter about it when the subject first started coming up, make troll posts to the people who disagree with him, yet it's not okay to ask him why he thinks OnePlus deserves to have "their hashtag" back?

Lol.

I mean he did get hostile with JayzTwoCents about the whole thermaltake issue. He has an opinion he doesn't have to agree or put up with everyone. No one does.

Acting like an asshole is necessary though? Sure.  :rolleyes:

True, though it seems like lately the forum members have been going after any tech YouTuber that tries to state an opinion about something or they think is about Linus.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Sorry, not seeing the problem here, since it looked like he wasn't completely serious, not only that but a hashtag is a completely different deal to ThermalFake. Honestly, I think you're the jerk here for bringing up something completely unrelated just to take a stab at him like that.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I think I'm missing something, as there's a large gap in the original post.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

my bad meant to write thread

Still, we're free to talk about it. It's not crying. 

What's being shared is a Youtuber who's super adamant about his opinions so much that he'll fuss at friendly Youtubers who disagree with him (like Jayztwocents) but he rejects any criticism when he's caught in his one-way bullshit.

Logan doesn't seem to take criticism very well at all. As others have said, the vast knowledge and intellect of Wendell is my main draw to Tek Syndicate nowadays, Qain is pretty cool too. Really couldn't stand that god-awful WASD show of theirs though.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set