Logan got angry at a LTT forum member for asking a simple question

Victorious Secret

"Then why is there a nine page thread about this"

CALLING IT.

A lot of people think he is a douche bag and they want to talk about his douchery............

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

honestly why do people even care that thermaltake is copying other companies in the first place. 

if people were like ''oh look, cheap buisiness strategy, guess i'll not be buying from them'' 

then NONE of this would have happened. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

A lot of people think he is a douche bag and they want to talk about his douchery............

Nah man we can't talk about that. Socializing is bad for you, especially if you want to vent your frustrations.

inb4 don't do it on a public forum

honestly why do people even care that thermaltake is copying other companies in the first place. 

if people were like ''oh look, cheap buisiness strategy, guess i'll not be buying from them'' 

then NONE of this would have happened. 

That discussion is long gone.

tl;dr they're a niche company and they have a right to complain about it. Legality is debatable I guess, but nothing can be done about it. We can be butthurt if we want to be. I have every right to say fuck TT for copying another company's design without making enough of a change to set it apart.

to..... talk.... about it....?

Jesus fuck this is a social media platform and we're socializing. Woopty doo

When I say social media I mean twitter and facebook specifically.

nothing against you @Kloaked but the dude's right. 

unless we're all completely deaf to some underlying magical meaning, all ive and alot of other people are seeing is re-written and eloquent complaints. 

Agreed.

Either reach out to logan for clarification, or get over it and move on. And if you don't want to have anything to do with Tek Syndicate anymore.....same thing. There have been times where Linus has said things on WAN show that I completely disagreed with, but I didn't go make a thread complaining about it. I just moved on.

Nah man we can't talk about that. Socializing is bad for you, especially if you want to vent your frustrations.

inb4 don't do it on a public forum

Kski1yo.gif

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If you don't like it, you have the power to go to a different thread.

tu-che. (or however the fuck you spell that shit. french is hard) 

so does everyone else, 

and im sure no one likes this topic. 

so why is anyone still here AT ALL. 

thats what im asking.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Who are we to judge?

If you were getting harassed you would (if you a sensible person) you would probably block said person to prevent further escalation of the issue.

Also, So what if he blocks you because you don't agree with him? Who gives a fuck? It's not your problem, Just leave it and walk away.

Who are we to judge?

If you were getting harassed you would (if you a sensible person) you would probably block said person to prevent further escalation of the issue.

Also, So what if he blocks you because you don't agree with him? Who gives a fuck? It's not your problem, Just leave it and walk away.

3cbd8b66f46a97b4aba8b2c68d79459d1ac10ba5

That's essentially what this entire thread consists of.

Kski1yo.gif

can we just spam the rest of this thread with that GIF? (prnounced with a hard-G. :P )

edit:

that looks more like a camel than a horse. 

-Jim Hensen

tu-che. (or however the fuck you spell that shit. french is hard) 

so does everyone else, 

and im sure no one likes this topic. 

so why is anyone still here AT ALL. 

thats what im asking.

touché

Lets do some justice here and just leave... Imma go...

Stream is going to start in a few hours and I need to wrap up some school work

When I say social media I mean twitter and facebook specifically.

Agreed.

Either reach out to logan for clarification, or get over it and move on. And if you don't want to have anything to do with Tek Syndicate anymore.....same thing. There have been times where Linus has said things on WAN show that I completely disagreed with, but I didn't go make a thread complaining about it. I just moved on.

This forum is a social media platform mate.

I'm not reaching out to Logan because we don't even know each other, and again, he probably couldn't care any less about me. I don't hate the guy, so I'm just gonna leave it. If I ever see him in person for some reason I'll sit down and have a beer or something with him to talk.

Who are we to judge?

I didn't fucking harass him.

3cbd8b66f46a97b4aba8b2c68d79459d1ac10ba5

Dude you're really starting to look like an asshole to me.

Lets do some justice here and just leave... Imma go...

Stream is going to start in a few hours and I need to wrap up some school work

For a second, you made me think it was somehow friday already and I was about to miss WAN show lol

Who are we to judge?

So asking a man for clarification on his conflicting opinions counts as harassment? If his choice is to hide behind the blocking feature rather than answering a genuine question, there's more to the story than him feeling harassed by the question.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

touché

that just looks like butt. D:

-Jim Hensen

I'm not reaching out to Logan because we don't even know each other, and again, he probably couldn't care any less about me. I don't hate the guy, so I'm just gonna leave it. If I ever see him in person for some reason I'll sit down and have a beer or something with him to talk.

Why, because I'm pointing out your whine/hate on logan thread for what it is?

So asking a man for clarification on his conflicting opinions counts as harassment? If his choice is to hide behind the blocking feature rather than answering a genuine question, there's more to the story than him feeling harassed by the question.

I literally never said you harassed anyone.

Most likely because you are acting like Logan................

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

this thread as of now.

post-122995-0-11047400-1433808289.jpg

i'm leaving. 

toodles. 

if you need me im a rabbit in skyrim. 

-Jim Hensen

I literally never said you harassed anyone.

Your words were: "If you were getting harassed you would (if you a sensible person) you would probably block said person to prevent further escalation of the issue."

I'm the person he blocked in the OP.

No, because you're being a dick.

You keep posting gifs to instigate and you're indirectly insulting me.